Friends seeing your cock

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had always been ashamed to be seen when flaccid/cold shriveled, although if it was warmer and my cock was livened up I would be okay about it being seen. In fact I sometimes enjoyed other guys or girls seeing me flaccid when it was hanging okay. Btw, full erection is around the 6.3 to 6.4 with the rule pressed into the pubic bone and I have a girth of 4.9 to 5 ins.

However. When I was about 26, a friend called on me when I was still in bed, I shared a one room studio flat with my gf who I had been with for 4 years. When I got up quickly to put on my shorts he caught a glimpse and I was at my smallest, that would be around 2 inches. I had expected him to not be looking.

The swine, in front of my very attractive gf, he made a remark about me being small. This led to an insecurity crisis that still gets to me. I went back to a memory of a year or so before when I had been in a nightclub with the same gf and a guy who was a tad drunk got his cock out and showed it to my gf and the other girls I was sitting with. He was big, he was soft and it was hanging and was at least 2 inches longer than mine when mine is soft but hanging well, I would guess that he was 6.5to 7 at least and it was not even a semi. I guess he would have been what you would call a "shower" but I easily could see that erect that he would be anything from 7.75 to 8 plus.

My Girlfriend looked at his cock in amazement, she couldn't hide her reaction. That was my first major humiliation from her although she hadn't meant to. Her reaction was of surprise and was just natural I guess. (I had been humiliated by a previous gf age 20 but that is another story).

Anyhow, sometime later, my "friend" who had laughed at my shriveled cock made a point of showing me his cock. I was at his place and he took a shower and stood drying in full view of me. He was soft but bigger than the guy in the club. About another year later, me and gf were splitting up, I had cheated on her a good few times and my "friend" was saying to me that it was a shame we were splitting because she was a great girl. I didn't think much of his remark at that moment but then when I was around my now ex gf's place a few weeks later (was ours but I moved out) I was picking up some of my things and was begging her to give me another chance. I then noticed that she had her sexy lingerie drying in the bathroom, I made a remark asking who was she wearing that for now?

We had a row and it ended with her saying, "I could so easily cut your balls of with what I could tell you." I said, "Go ahead then," and she said, "Are you sure?" I replied "Go ahead?" She then said "You have a small cock and have never satisfied me."

I asked her if she had been getting sex elsewhere during our relationship and she said that she had but didn't want to say any more. I couldn't take any more humiliation so I left quickly. I believe that during the last year of our near 7 year relationship that she had been playing around and often and had experienced a few big dicks.

It's only a penis. . All my friends get shy about size and so forth but i don't care.. I'm often whipping it out and having a laugh about it. Nickname nakey lee was there after born and still used. I'm far from big but it's only fun and humour and I think if we were all to shy about it then we have become a sad and depressing culture. Just whip it out and laugh later

still the same, i don't mind if any of my male friend's see it, we all have one.

Yes, thanks Bellend.

True. However. That unfortuate experience really messed with my head for years.

I got myself in a right mess and developed a fetish for small penis humiliation and getting into cuckold situation with my woman who I met in 2000.

I saw her with 12 men that were hung.

Crossed wires with each other, and guys lying about size led her to believing that her first serious bf had an 8 incher and she thought that 6 inches was small.

Women having a inaccurate/skewed idea about penis size is causing a lot of insecurity for men and I have had a greater insight into this factor since joining this forum.

I felt jealous had low esteem and wanted to watch her take 8 inches in a crazy attempt to embrace the humiliation.

Since that time we learned that the most she had taken was 7 inches during the time before we met.

I was with her when she saw her first 7.5/7.75 incher and she said it was around an inch bigger than any cock she had seen.

She had around 25 lovers before me.

She had gone through her life in the belief that most cocks she had seen were around 7 to 8 inches.

Now she realises that they were all in the 5 to 7 inch range in reality.

It seems that many guys with 5 claim to have 6 and those with 6 claim to be 7, even some of the lucky guys with a good 7 as in her first bf claimed to be 8 !

Well he took her virginity with it so I am not surprised that she would go on believing it was 8 ! Lol.

She has a great memory for cocks, I think most women do, I a believe that women will always compare later cocks with their first and have solid memory for both the impressive and less impressive also.

Finally I am waking up to the fact that my bone pressed measurement of 6.4 is good news.

I also gave my girth/circumference a full measurement and it is better than I thought at a good 5.4 😊

I have been to my GP about my penis anxiety and am waiting to see a urologist and a counsellor and I am going to sort my self out.

The counselling is the best idea and will sort your head out!

6" is not small and anything over 6" puts you into the minority of men size wise.

For a woman to tell you that you're small requires her to be callous and shallow, especially so when you're not small, that takes a lack of knowledge on her part too, she's not worthy of any further consideration.

And finally, if there's one thing I've learned it's don't ever judge a guy by his flaccid size and don't attempt to guess a guy's erect size by his flaccid size. I encountered a guy who's flaccid size was just shy of 6" and was almost as thick as I was erect, so you'd naturally assume he'd be very large once hard, but when erect he was 6.75" and 5.25" girth, just a little thicker and longer than me. When he saw my flaccid he had a look of disappointment, I saw that in his face and said "wait until I'm hard before you judge" he was shocked to see that my 3" flaccid grew to something not far short of his size.

He basically grew very little and that great big flaccid dick merely got hard. Some guy's can achieve over 400% size increase in penis volume between flaccid and erect. So yes, some big flaccid dicks go on to be big erect as well, but don't assume this to be the case with a big flaccid size.

Bellend, just checked your profile, you are well above average, but how would you feel if you were just around 6 erect, then a friend sees you cold and showing a shriveled skinny 2 inch cock and blurted out that you have a small cock in front of your gf of 3-4 years ?

Then later you see him naked and has got at least 6.5 soft and it looks as thick as yours does when hard.

You then imagine he has at least 8 or 8.5 and really thick. ie much much bigger.

By then, I just knew he would have whispered in her ear and said "I have seen your bf's little cock, mine is big, let me prove it to you".

I had already how her eyes had lit up when some guy in a nightclub had got his big cock out in front of her when we were sitting down having a drink.

I could tell that sooner or later that some cocky guy would offer her bigger than she was used to and she would try it out.

She was a horny girl, she was bound to stray at some point.

that is the way it is when you are young.

A girl gets a bit of experience with a few 6 inchers and then they fancy an extra inch or two.

There is always some bastard waiting around with a big cock who would do your girl, either behind your back or blatantly take her from you.

When we had a bad split up, she humiliated me about my size.

In fact, a few months before the split she had suggested I used an extension sheath.

She had been getting big cock elsewhere I am certain. That was in 1989.

I am still dealing with esteem issues now with my wife that I met in 2000.

I'm being refered to counselling where I will

Talk out those painful memories and talk about how it followed me into subsequent relationships.

When I met my wife, I was 39, I was insecure about my cock size by now and before we got intimate. I asked her about her thoughts on penis size and what she thought of 6 inches.

She said that 6 was "smallish"

Part of me wanted to run but I thought I had to face it.

What made it worse was her saying that her first bf/lover had been 8 inches.

That led to me wanting to explore small penis humiliation as a cure.

Then that led to me wanting to watch her with well endowed men, I saw her with 12 men during 2002 to 2007. I became addicted and it nearly ruined the relationship.

Turns out she had never had 8 inches, we recently talked it all through.

One guy in 2004, he measured at 7.5 to 7.75, we used a tape for fun.

I remember her reaction to this cock and she said it was by far the biggest that she had seen by around an inch.

I have only just begun to snap out of the terrible cycle of jealousy and self created humiliation now since the recent heart to heart with my wife.

In reality her first bf had been not that much bigger than me really, she had been under the illusion that before we had met that she had mostly taken cocks in the 7 to 8 inch range and that belief had made me feel tiny and insignificant.

Where really they had been mainly my size, a few smaller and the biggest at maybe 7 or just a tad over.

If I had known that in the first place, I wouldn't have been so hurt over it.

I can live with my woman having had a few that were an inch over me, but the idea that she had been used to an extra 2 inches made me feel bad.

That first bf had lied and said that his 7 was an 8. That could well mean that other guys with barely 5 had said that they were 6 or 6.5.

No wonder she thought like so many women do about penis size, ie, That 7 is average and 8 is reasonable and 6 is small.

Male bragging and feminine bravado can cause so much pain for us average guys.

At 6.3 to 6.4 with a circumference of 5.3 to 5.4

At last. I find that although I'm not big.

I am on the bigger side of average.

Truth is, hardly any women out there have taken 8 inches plus.

Edited by Guest

The counselling is the best idea and will sort your head out!

6" is not small and anything over 6" puts you into the minority of men size wise.

For a woman to tell you that you're small requires her to be callous and shallow, especially so when you're not small, that takes a lack of knowledge on her part too, she's not worthy of any further consideration.

And finally, if there's one thing I've learned it's don't ever judge a guy by his flaccid size and don't attempt to guess a guy's erect size by his flaccid size. I encountered a guy who's flaccid size was just shy of 6" and was almost as thick as I was erect, so you'd naturally assume he'd be very large once hard, but when erect he was 6.75" and 5.25" girth, just a little thicker and longer than me. When he saw my flaccid he had a look of disappointment, I saw that in his face and said "wait until I'm hard before you judge" he was shocked to see that my 3" flaccid grew to something not far short of his size.

He basically grew very little and that great big flaccid dick merely got hard. Some guy's can achieve over 400% size increase in penis volume between flaccid and erect. So yes, some big flaccid dicks go on to be big erect as well, but don't assume this to be the case with a big flaccid size.

Thanks Red Scott, I have seen many of your posts.

Respect mate.

You are a good guy and talk a lot of sense.

The woman in question is my wife and I am now addressing her and what she said that started me on that downward spiral.

I won't be too hard on her, she said it was partly said in bravado before she had seen my cock and also ignorance.

It seems that guys not being truthful about their size is to blame.

I saw for myself that a guy who had a good thick 7.75 was roughly an inch bigger (according to her) than her first bf who was claiming 8 inches.

When she saw the guy with the 7.75, she was over awed at the size.

I am now taking the piss out of her for walking around like she was some kind of top bitch that thought that she could easily take a good 8 inches.

The fact is that I watched her with a guy that had around 7.5 and he gave her the best seeing to ever. He was at her for over 30 minutes and she loved it at first but by the time he was doing her hard in doggy.

She was sobbing and squealing like a little girl who was taking a hard bare arsed spanking.

He wrecked her pussy until she couldn't take anymore

Another guy, Dave, he was exactly 8 and thick, he really did her, she thought she was a big woman until he taught her little pussy a good hard lesson.

From now on I will be reminding her that although she can take an inch more than I have, that that is her limit.

I will remind her that her little pussy is quite easy to beat up even though she has had 3 babies.

If she wants to make the stupid mistake of saying 6 inches is small again, I will remind her that I could easily find a friend with 8 inches to put her in her place.

These guys who lie about their size means that many women think that 7 to 8 is around the standard size lol !

That is where the ignorance comes from.

These girls who mouth off about size and can't tell 6.5 inches from 8 should be made to study a wooden 12 inch ruler.

Then the final lesson would be to be taken over the knee and have their panties taken down in front of an audience of guys with good average range cocks and be given a good spanking with that ruler that they don't seem to be able to understand ! Lol 😈

There, I am feeling like I am that confident 25 year old young man again 😊

At the size you are both length and girth wise you are outside the "average range" scale which starts at 5.0" and up to 6.1" length and 4.3" up to 5.2" girth. By average range this is the range of sizes that are most common. The actual average is 5.1" length and 4.5" girth (I think the girth is right)

So you are not by any stretch of the imagination in the average scale, you have a large penis regardless of what any woman or man tells you. It is my belief that your insecurities, just like my own, lie very much with your flaccid size and the shrinkage associated with being a "grower"

Think about many guys who post on this site then tell me that your erect size is anything but large. That is not me being negative towards you in any way, insecurities affect bigger guy's too, I just want you to see the problem is with your flaccid size and that your erect size is something you should feel lucky about.

still the same, i don't mind if any of my male friend's see it, we all have one.

If I had your flaccid size or erect size then I would probably say the same thing. Unfortunately I and the majority of guys here don't get anyway near, on that basis I find it hard to imagine how you can grasp the fear, shame and embarrassment of being seen naked when you consider yourself small or actually are small, flaccid, erect or both.

Yes we all have one but for some of us the one we have causes us to feel shame. If no guys had size issues this site wouldn't be here.

At the size you are both length and girth wise you are outside the "average range" scale which starts at 5.0" and up to 6.1" length and 4.3" up to 5.2" girth. By average range this is the range of sizes that are most common. The actual average is 5.1" length and 4.5" girth (I think the girth is right)

So you are not by any stretch of the imagination in the average scale, you have a large penis regardless of what any woman or man tells you. It is my belief that your insecurities, just like my own, lie very much with your flaccid size and the shrinkage associated with being a "grower"

Think about many guys who post on this site then tell me that your erect size is anything but large. That is not me being negative towards you in any way, insecurities affect bigger guy's too, I just want you to see the problem is with your flaccid size and that your erect size is something you should feel lucky about.

Thank you Red Scott, thanks to you and this site in general.

I have woken up to the fact that I am bigger erect than the vast majority of men.

Now I have analysed my past and the memories of being cuckolded that in reality.

My wife had been misguided in thinking that 6 was small, that was down to the fact that her first proper bf had misled her into thinking that his 7 inches was an 8 incher.

after that she had compared other cocks to that one.

He had been her first and biggest until she was cuckolding me.

She had been under the illusion that she had been taking 6 inch, 7 inch, and 8 inch cocks.

Lol.

Really they had been all between 5 and 7 inches lol.

I know this to be true because when we met Andy, with a genuine 8 incher.

She didn't know the exact length and when she began playing with it.

She was in awe and saying that it was at least an inch bigger and it was much thicker than any cock she had experienced.

When it came down to it.

She couldn't take it easily at all !

My days of feeling humiliated are over.

I now know that guys with 6.75 to 7.5 are quite rare, maybe 15-16 % and that guys with 7.75 to 8.25 are around 2 in a 100.

Bellend, just checked your profile, you are well above average, but how would you feel if you were just around 6 erect, then a friend sees you cold and showing a shriveled skinny 2 inch cock and blurted out that you have a small cock in front of your gf of 3-4 years ?

Then later you see him naked and has got at least 6.5 soft and it looks as thick as yours does

You then imagine he has at least 8 or 8.5 and really thick.

By then, I knew he would have whispered in her ear and said "I have seen your bf's little cock, mine is big, let me prove it to you"

When we had a bad split up, she humiliated me about my size.

In fact, a few weeks before the split she had suggested I used an extension sheath.

She had been getting big cock elsewhere. That was in 1989.

I am still dealing with esteem issues now with my wife that I met in 2000.

I've never had a wide circle of friends, I've always preferred to cultivate a small number of very close friends - which means inevitably, despite my shyness, most friends have seen my cock at some point; after gym, taking an alley wee, changing on the beach etc... But certainly not often, once or twice each at most. I've been far too anxious to go showing it off!

I have pretty good friends, decent people and I've never suffered overt or relentless teasing. But, thinking back over these friendships now I realise that every one of my friends who have seen my (soft) cock have at some (later) point made a comment about my size. Just slight, one off references. "You don't have much there do you?", "he's obviously way bigger than you". Not much from any of them, no way could you characterise them as mean or bullying people.

But, it doesn't take much to destroy a man's confidence in that department. These comments are so rare and minor that they'd never think they would have such an effect. However I realise now that EVERY friend that has seen me has made such a comment, albeit just once. The accumulation weighed heavily.

It's interesting how even a single, one off comment, adds to the pool of negativity that we cultivate. I can't help but have those comments stick in my mind. My own memory taunted me for years. There's no way to undo that BUT now I've come to appreciate that "small" isn't an insult, it's just a fact. Instead of trying to forget the unforgettable I've changed my attitude to it. When I remember those moments now I do so with a smile. Yes, I have a small dick - but you know, I've ended up happy.

My little dick, my friends, they weren't the cause of my anguish. I was! My belief that not being 'normal' or 'average' was somehow a bad thing. I think in the long run, if my friends hadn't been gently truthful, I'd never have come to terms with being small.

What happened? When I was a kid, I never EVER heard of any male being "afraid" of another male seeing his cock, friends or not.

Nobody cared about anybody else's dick size. The only time I ever cared about it was if I went to a sex club JUST to suck a big dick! LOL

Other than that, I have gotten undressed in front of lots of my friends in my lifetime and nothing happened. Our friendship remained in tact.

Maybe I have been blessed enough to realise that sexual activity and the sexual use of your penis will never take up more than an average 20 minutes per day in your lifetime, so while I really wish I had a bigger dick and I fantasise that I would somehow be wealthy or more powerful or would be more famous if only my dick were proportional to my 6'2" height, it will never change and I figure I've done fine with my 2 partners and my husband (all of whom had bigger dicks than me) and my life.

I'm glad to read Ant say that his little dick wasn't the cause of his anguish because he's right.

Even with my little dick, I've broken many a heart and I admit that I, too, have stopped seeing some men because I didn't like their dick. So I can't fault someone else for the same prejudices I hold. I'm a BIT of a size queen but that's more about voyeurism and less about actual emotional attachment.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I am often the "first mover" among friends in situations where people may be unsure about whether to get naked (hot tubs at a shared beach house, changing in shared hotel rooms, etc.). Usually others will follow. My friends usually have bigger dicks than me, but I think I get alpha points for being the first to strip it all off.

• 2 weeks later...

Ever since I was a young boy I've always been very shy about exposing my penis to others because of my very small size. That has basically carried over into adulthood for me. I did however have one particular friend my age when I was in my late preteens and early teens that I really enjoyed exposing myself to. It excited me to compare my tiny erection with his much larger one. Other than that boy when I was young I've always been very self conscious about others seeing how small my penis and testicles are.

Me and my other guy friends are prone to streaking, skinny dipping, etc., and I've become really casual with it - I don't usually give it a second-thought, and I've probably lost track of how many of my bros have seen me naked. Not so many (if any) female friends, because of my faith/values (no judgment for those who don't relate), but random females in non-sexual scenarios (nude beach, etc.) have, too. Sometimes that still feels weird, or I second-guess myself, but I push through it.

Me and a lot of my guy friends make size jokes, and most of those jokes originated as more of a contest of cleverness than anything. Have had some more serious conversations about size, and my buddies are sensitive when it is serious. It's funny, because after a year or two of bantering and stuff with a friend of mine, I had a serious conversation and asked if he'd noticed that I was small, and he got really concerned - "um, yes, but I don't mean that in a mean way at all". We'd make good-natured jokes about it for years but when it came to seriously calling a spade a spade there was some awkwardness, or worry on his part that he'd hurt my confidence or something, but it was all good. I still joke around with my friends, the majority of whom are bigger. For me, it feels really healthy and free. It's all in good humour, and I'd rather be alright with joking about it than feeling rattled by humour or treating it as a comedic "no fly zone." But I know that's not for everyone.