Friends seeing your cock

(To clarify, I wouldn't force someone to joke about size if they weren't comfortable. I have one buddy who is also small and he is the one who introduced me to the world of self-deprecating dick jokes. But I wouldn't make jokes at another's expense unless I knew where they were at, and even then, 90% of my humour is self-directed)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
On 2/9/2015 at 6:08 PM, littlemikez said:

I have actually always wondered about that. Seeing pictures of guys naked while another still has their underwear on. Is the one still clothed insecure and perhaps acknowledging the fact he is insecure and he thinks he is smaller than the others?

You would think that if there was a group of guys getting naked, and if there was someone clearly smaller than you, you would loose your inhibitions and get naked knowing you're not the smallest one.

To be honest, I'm never comfortable in such a situation and generally avoid them at all costs.  I don't think I'd feel any better if someone is smaller in the group, though that is unlikely.  However, keeping my underwear on would reveal how insecure or afraid I feel.  Thus, off the underwear would come.  I always expect those "must be cold", ha ha, jokes from the better hung when they first see my tiny retracted endowment.

I think several of my current friends would have seen me at some point as we used to all use the same gym or racquet sports. Not sure anyone really pays much attention, talking with one friend in pub one night and topic of circumcision came up, I mentioned I was cut as a boy, he said he hadn't noticed I'm cut despite using showers at gym many times together.

I was in a guys nudist group a few years ago. We would meet at a guy's house 5-6 times a year. There was probably 50 guys in the group but only 20-25 would come to the parties. When we got to the house, everyone got undressed (naked) in the front room then mingled through the house or back yard. There was one young guy who came all the time. He had a nice body, average dick and very cute boyish face. He always wore his underwear for about an hour before taking them off. We all called him Briefs Boy. Out of the 20-25 attendees, his dick was in the middle size (not small, not huge). He always said he "needed to adjust to the party"  before getting naked.

I guess I have always been an exhibitionist. When ever someone mentioned taking off to your clothes I was the 1st to do it. After my accident I was very shy. But after being taken to a nudist camp I learned that with my issues I was ok and from then on continued my exhibitionism. I loved being nude anywhere at any time and for any reason. In fact I love it when others see my penis cause it may be small but it's mine and i'm proud of it. I share pictures any time. 

7 hours ago, Morty said:

I guess I have always been an exhibitionist. When ever someone mentioned taking off to your clothes I was the 1st to do it. 

Same here, but it took me coming to terms with having a small cock to do it. From the time I was in my teens until I was in my early 30's I kept it hidden as I was embarrassed by it. But once I accepted it and it because something I am proud of, I love showing off my little dick. When I tell people how small I am they normally think I'm joking. I've had to show a few people. 

Think I've said this on another thread, like many teens, I struggled when I was at school as I was youngest in year and the anxiety of cruel taunts from boys made me quite shy. From college (16) onwards I've never had a problem using showers at gym/sports, and these were the open gang ones back then. I've shared showers with friends, work colleagues, been to saunas and not a problem. I consider myself average, certainly when flaccid which is how most see me.

Naturist/nudist clubs and beaches are great too, like minded people who don't really take any notice. So I'm happy and confident to share pics on my profile.

• 1 month later...

All of my friends and a few colleagues have seen me naked. From when i was a child till now we shower after PE or sport.
On holidays me and my friends saw each other naked. It was never an issue. The only time when i heard reactions was in my footballteam when i was 
14-15. That were jokes from guys in puberty. I should say to guys who are too shy to shower after sports jusy do it. You will see no one will make a remark. And is good for your self esteem

43 minutes ago, Grimson said:

All of my friends and a few colleagues have seen me naked. From when i was a child till now we shower after PE or sport.
On holidays me and my friends saw each other naked. It was never an issue. The only time when i heard reactions was in my footballteam when i was 
14-15. That were jokes from guys in puberty. I should say to guys who are too shy to shower after sports jusy do it. You will see no one will make a remark. And is good for your self esteem

Not sure if no one will make remarks, but you have to consider why they make remarks: their own insecurities?

When I was younger, i stopped playing sports when i learned I as so much smaller.  I stopped showering during PE, everyone knew why me and the 10 others didn't shower.

Now that I've grown up, i have become more exhibitionist about being small.  I go out of my way in athletic clubs, spas, and water places to change out in the open.

The last time it happened was when my girlfriend wanted to go to a spa day with another couple. Of course the guys were in our lockeroom to change into robes for the massages. The other guy changed in the bathroom stall and when he came out I was  facing him putting on my robe. So as he walked down to his locker he had a 10 second view of me.  I could feel his eyes on my small flaccid and it began to get erect as i clinched my robe.  Then we met the girls for the massages. 

After the massages we went back to change into swimsuits for the hot tub and sauna.  This time he wasn't shy.  I took off my robe and put on my trunks right in front of him again and then he angled toward me and took off his robe and walked past my locker naked to put it into the used container.  He was sporting a semi that was much bigger than me and wanted it to sway in front of me to know he was bigger. It was so hot.  I wonder if he talked to his girlfriend about my size that night.  I keep asking my girlfriend to invite them out with us more and I'm looking forward to more encounters

Edited by DallasDavey

15 hours ago, Grimson said:

You will see no one will make a remark. And is good for your self esteem

Good luck with that.  Many guys can't help relieving their own insecurities or enhancing their own status by making remarks.

I've learned to steel myself against the immediate feeling, but I can't be friends with men after they make remarks.  As I'm always the smallest, it is a real problem.  Even guys who say nothing at first, usually do after they get familiar, sometimes it takes years either because an occasion of nudity takes awhile to develop or they are the "decent" type who don't glory openly in the relative problems of others.

I don't try to talk myself out of feeling that way anymore, either.

Edited by Guest

14 hours ago, DallasDavey said:

When I was younger, i stopped playing sports when i learned I as so much smaller. 

Sometimes, I think I should have too.  Instead, I endured humiliation and isolation.  Maybe I should have stuck with pursuits less "penis intensive."

From 6th grade through high school we were required to take showers after gym class. The showers were in one big area with no privacy at all. The shower heads usually ran along the outside of the shower area but I remember one locker room where there were a bunch of center posts with 4 shower heads pointing out from them. In that case, all 4 guys would be facing each other so there was no hiding at all. I would guess nearly all of my friends saw me naked at one time or another in the showers. Fortunately, no one ever made fun of my little acorn button. Well, not to my face anyway. I was always flaccid in the showers so my little button was all that anyone got to see. On the other hand, most of my neighborhood friends saw each other's boners at various times starting from the age of 5 or 6. Some of the neighborhood girls saw us as well.

On 4/25/2021 at 1:48 PM, DallasDavey said:

When I was younger, i stopped playing sports when i learned I as so much smaller.  I stopped showering during PE, everyone knew why me and the 10 others didn't shower.

I would assume that size was the only reason that all 10 boys didn't want to shower. When I was a teen, I was far less aware of sizes and didn't really realize I was small until much later. My issue was that I was so turned on my the thought of being naked with other guys that I couldn't have participated in an open shower without getting rock hard. I was turned on by both sides of the nudity--seeing other guys' dicks and them seeing mine. Both at once...no chance of keeping it under control. Given that I was in the closet, i was terrified that I would have to shower with other guys and they would learn my deep dark secret. I was incredibly relieved that they phased it out from middle school a year or so before I started and then again from high school, a year or so before I started. 

Although we didn't use the showers, some guys--particularly jocks who were used to changing in front of each other--did change underwear in the locker room, before and after gym class. I was able to start doing this...somehow the brevity of it was enough to keep it under control. At first I would only face the locker and do it quickly, but as it became routine, I started to place my bag on the bench and face outward so that my penis was fully visible to all the guys in the section. It felt incredibly manly to show off that I could change like one of the guys--totally at ease with having my penis on display--even if I secretly knew I could only do it for a few seconds.

On 4/22/2016 at 6:55 AM, Ant Smith 4inch said:

It's interesting how even a single, one off comment, adds to the pool of negativity that we cultivate. I can't help but have those comments stick in my mind. My own memory taunted me for years. There's no way to undo that BUT now I've come to appreciate that "small" isn't an insult, it's just a fact. Instead of trying to forget the unforgettable I've changed my attitude to it. When I remember those moments now I do so with a smile. Yes, I have a small dick - but you know, I've ended up happy.

My little dick, my friends, they weren't the cause of my anguish. I was! My belief that not being 'normal' or 'average' was somehow a bad thing. I think in the long run, if my friends hadn't been gently truthful, I'd never have come to terms with being small.

I can't follow this line of thought at all.

The comments clearly were meant as insult and to reduce my relative status to my peer group and resulted in a lower status as defined by the group.

All I could do is reject the peer group or try my best to reject them and not adopt their ideas.

Edited by Guest

5 hours ago, Hot Showers said:

I would assume that size was the only reason that all 10 boys didn't want to shower. When I was a teen, I was far less aware of sizes and didn't really realize I was small until much later. My issue was that I was so turned on my the thought of being naked with other guys that I couldn't have participated in an open shower without getting rock hard. I was turned on by both sides of the nudity--seeing other guys' dicks and them seeing mine. Both at once...no chance of keeping it under control. Given that I was in the closet, i was terrified that I would have to shower with other guys and they would learn my deep dark secret. I was incredibly relieved that they phased it out from middle school a year or so before I started and then again from high school, a year or so before I started. 

Although we didn't use the showers, some guys--particularly jocks who were used to changing in front of each other--did change underwear in the locker room, before and after gym class. I was able to start doing this...somehow the brevity of it was enough to keep it under control. At first I would only face the locker and do it quickly, but as it became routine, I started to place my bag on the bench and face outward so that my penis was fully visible to all the guys in the section. It felt incredibly manly to show off that I could change like one of the guys--totally at ease with having my penis on display--even if I secretly knew I could only do it for a few seconds.

Interesting that I had the same erection problem from 7th thru 9th grade, the years through which I had no evidence of puberty.  7th and 8th grade I'd get a tiny hairless erection almost every time and be ridiculed accordingly.  There was a joke about a "queers" getting and erection in the showers.  Can't recall it now, but I heard it often and often some more direct put downs and sexual suggestions, too.  In my day there was no way of avoiding gang showers in gym and I toughed it out in sports, too.

In 9th grade I still had no puberty, but had learned some mind control so as not to focus on my disparity toward the other guys.  I got so I could avoid an erection pretty easily if I moved along briskly taking my shower.  After that, I gained control, maybe from the practice of masturbation fantasy which did not start until 10th grade.  Of course, I feared I was "queer."  No one said "gay" back then.

I'm still perplexed about what caused the erections.  Was I denying my natural gay nature?  Or was I experiencing a natural "small penis humiliation" sexual stimulation due to being so drastically different?  In 7th and 8th grade, there were still a few guys in the showers with no pubic hair, but none anywhere near as small.  I always was attracted to girls as people, not boys. 

Interesting to me that "Hot Showers" above appears to have known he was gay and was not "conflicted" about it, but was knowingly "in the closet."

Edited by Guest

5 hours ago, Hot Showers said:

I would assume that size was (NOT?) the only reason that all 10 boys didn't want to shower.

I assume you skipped a NOT as above?

18 hours ago, wayless said:
23 hours ago, Hot Showers said:

I would assume that size was (NOT?) the only reason that all 10 boys didn't want to shower.

I assume you skipped a NOT as above?

Good catch, I did miss a "not", but had intended to place it slightly earlier in the sentence:  

I would NOT assume that size was the only reason that all 10 boys didn't want to shower.

6 hours ago, Hot Showers said:

Good catch, I did miss a "not", but had intended to place it slightly earlier in the sentence:  

I would NOT assume that size was the only reason that all 10 boys didn't want to shower.

Yeah, slightly different meaning with alternate "NOT" position.

I wouldn't have problems with my erect penis, but I'm so embarassed with my flaccid 2"

I feel that instead of getting better it's getting worse with time. When I was in my 20's I shower without problems with other men but now I don't even go to the beach just because how I would look going out of the water.

I'm so traumatised about comments other men did about my flaccid in the past that I feel unadequate and not a normal man, even if erect I'm over 6" BP. I don't have any problems with women, as they see me erect I don't care and have a great sexual life.

Edited by RonaldU