Thanks for the confidence boost!

Want to share my experience this past week and how grateful I am to the confidence I've gained from chatting and camming with so many of you guys here. My wife and I went to Hawaii this past week. Had a day in the spa. I enjoyed the steam room, sauna, hot tub all the while walking around with just my towel over my shoulder as opposed to trying to wrap it around my waist and hide my little guy. It was such a liberating feeling sitting in the hot tub nude with other guys and not feel self conscious (well not too much anyway). Granted the steam room and hot tub definitely helped the guy to relax and hang as loose as is possible for my small size! haha! Even had the nerve to stand at the sinks and shave naked! It was a wonderful time and something that I'd gladly do again!

Thanks for sharing your experience, musicmark!

Finding the confidence to be nude in broad daylight at a clothing optional resort a while back was a big breakthrough for me - and a very liberating experience.

Interestingly, I find that if I haven't been nude in front of other guys for a while, the thought of doing it becomes intimidating again. For example, this weekend at the gym, I had some errands I planned to run after working out and planned to shower at the gym. It had been a long time since I did that (showered at the gym - I work out there regularly) and I almost went home to shower. However, I forced myself to stick to my original plan and, guess what, no one laughed or pointed or made comments.

Anyhow, good for you and I agree that camming on this site can help with getting the confidence to be nude in real life.

hey music you are a great guy and you deserve the best what you wrote sounds very very good. to be able to do that im happy for you also by the way the few times i seen you on cam believe me you looked great and im glad you had the chance to relize how good you look by taking this trip meaning to see what other people have how good you look

Edited by Guest