Penis extender / hollow dildo

Recently, I ordered a penis extender from one of the main sex toy web sites.

The basic concept is that it fits over your penis to function as if you had a larger and firmer erection. Essentially, it's a dildo that's hollow, with room for your penis inside.

I got the smallest one available, but when it arrived, I was shocked. It is huge, 7 inches long and literally 2 inches in diameter. I couldn't imagine how that would fit inside my wife.

When I showed it to her, she was also taken aback, but she thought we could try it out. That hasn't happened yet.

Q. This was the smallest one I found online. Do women actually want to be penetrated by something that thick?

Q. Do any of y'all have experience with this kind of product?

Q. If she stretches wide enough to accomodate this thing, will she become too loose for sex without it?

A) Some do apparently.

B)I bought one, but it was too narrow inside to fit on me. I've had good luck with cyberskin and other soft extender/sleeve products. Not that I've used them all that much.

C) No. I mean, maybe, if she's using it all the time, but vaginas are elastic and change size, often to accommodate what's inside them. Or something like that. I don't have one myself.

I don't have one myself.

Hey Aggie!

Ahhh! The good old "Quote of the Day!" :jester:

For obvious reasons, you just nailed yourself the highly-esteemed and much-desired QOTD award for that brilliantly on-target, self-defining observation! :trophy: :waytogo:

Enjoy! :tongue:

Rick

a) Depends on the woman. You need to make sure you have open communication.

B) Yes. I've tried the cyberskin and vixskin ones. Ask away. Or search the forum... there are a few threads floating about already about extension.

c) Probably not unless you use it constantly for prolonged sessions. Even then, eventually, it should be fine. Just think of child birth - that's way bigger than the extension you bought.

Personally, I would not use anything like that. I don't think I would get much pleasure from it so I do not have any experience with it or something similar.

I don't think it will stretch your wife out much at all as long as you don't use it on her all the time. If she can accommodate a baby through her vagina, a 7" x 2" dildo should be no problem with enough care and lube.

Report back once you get to break in your new toy.

And fill out your profile info.