AMA (Ask Me Anything)

Hmmm, well it works for me ;) But my size requires that I get creative to get my mate off. Penetration alone will not do it. However, taking control of the situation and putting everything into it makes up for any lack of inches.

Doggy style does not work due to size limitations, however in that position or even on the back, rubbing the tip of my penis against her sensitive clit does go very far. There's no faking with her either so I know when I'm getting the job done.

Being smaller is just adds variety and creativity to a hot romp in bed.

Honesty also is my policy when it comes to sex. It helps knowing exactly how the other person is feeling or not feeling and finding out what works best.

Yes, she knows what bigger feels like but chose me :)

After I fully embraced and openly admitted to being very small, I expressed to her that I really want her to be open and honest about my size too. At first, she was afraid of hurting my feelings, but I convinced her it wouldn't.

Now, she admits that I'm very tiny. It's hard to describe the hotness of such honesty. The openness is so refreshing.

Even though I learned that she can't really feel me inside, we both give and take in sex and I don't feel any less of a person inside. She's with me and not someone else.

Acceptance and openness is very sexy I think.

Next question ...

Hey Guy!

Indeed! :waytogo:

OK, I want to hear a whole lot more about how, when, why, where the metal butt-plug comes into play. :content:

Plus, given your enthusiasm, would you also recommend that Bredero try out the same sort of toy for his anal stimulation/massage, and then for him to get used to wearing it? :smirk:

If so, I'd be quite keen to buy him the same type of metal one, particularly if it would further his intense sexual enjoyment, and carry him to new heights of untold ecstacy. :wink:

Rick

hmmmm how, when & why?

How - add some lube and slide it in (well work with it a bit since it's a large size)

When - when feeling really horny

Why - Ohhhh it feels good!!!! I like the full feeling it gives and it's kinda kinky.

Not sure I get the Bredero reference ...

. . . it's kinda kinky.

Hey Guy!

Definitely so!

Not sure I get the Bredero reference ...

Bredero = The hot cutie here at Measurection.com who I am always teasing about turning him gay, and who, in return, continues to tease me back with visions of his pulsating anal sphincter. :jester:

Rick

Hello nodangle,

I've read some of your posts before and it seems like you are genuinely happy with your size. You say your penis is about 3 inches long, which I imagine is fairly unusual. Seeing how people can be incredibly cruel about such things, I imagine you have had a few bad experiences. Have partners ever rejected, or left you over your size? Have you ever been self-conscious about your size and has it prevented you from pursuing things you might have enjoyed? I'm just really amazed at how unfazed you seem while there are so many with more in their pants who are very distraught over their own situation.

How'd you do it, man?

Interesting questions.

I actually haven't had any negative experiences - maybe that's part of it. If I had a negative experience when younger, I might feel different I suppose - I'm just not sure.

I've generally been confident most of my life and any bad experiences that I could possibly have in the future would just roll off me like water on a duck - I can't even imagine a bad experience other than maybe a comment or stare from someone.

Maybe confidence is sexier than inches.

Awhile back, when I bought a speedo (not a brief, but a square leg cut) I was challenging myself to wear it. Still, I knew it wasn't going to hide anything and my small bulge and penis print would still be kind of obvious. Being shaved I think just made the outline more visible too IMO. So I really wondered if I could wear it at a beach. I did and have every time I head to the beach now. I've never had a bad experience though. If anything, there were obvious admirers. I'm not saying everyone admires a small penis, but one thing I can say for sure is - there will always be "someone" who enjoys the look and can even be pretty obvious about it.

Perhaps others also expect someone so small to be shy about it and when presented with someone who is not shy, but quite happy with it, they are forced to rethink their assumptions. For example, I know that certain tastes of mine have changed and what I might not have found attractive in the past, I do now. Everyone is like that.

As with the speedo, I'm sure there are situations that might make me be self-conscious, but I don't think much about them. Maybe part of my kinky nature is enjoying challenging myself or just being different. Everyone is different in some way. I just have a very small penis. I don't feel hindered because of it though.

Hello nodangle,

Thanks! Recently I've been wondering myself if I still would have such a messed up view of myself if it hadn't been for some comments made over two decades ago (hah!). Because over the last year I've come to learn that I'm unable to view my own appearance objectively, particularly the aspects that (mostly jokingly) were commented on in a negative way.

I'm pleasantly surprised to learn you never had to deal with any negativity. I was kind of expecting you would have, based on many online recounts! Maybe that was selection bias rearing its ugly head again. I guess it makes sense for those without negative experiences, to not complain about negative experiences.

One last question, one my own insecurities compel me to ask. Please forgive me if I overstep.

You mentioned being married; a lot of the smaller guys I read about, claimed to be in an open relationship because their partners aren't completely satisfied, sexually at least. They often even seem to get in humiliation type stuff. I reckon a lot of those stories are actually just fantasies, sometimes quite obviously so, but I feel a lot of them could be true. I tried looking at your profile before asking about this but I didn't really understand the answer to the monogamy question in your profile. So, if you don't mind me asking... Are you in an open relationship? If so is this because of your size or is it more of a personal philosophy? Again, sorry if I overstepped with this one.

Thanks for sharing that what you have so far, I think your story is refreshing.

No worries about overstepping - this is AMA ;)

For me, it would be extremely fun to see and hear her with someone else, but we've never done it - so I guess no to the open relationship.

I also never have any insecurities about her or whether she would do anything like that without me knowing about it. She's not that type and I think knows she would never have to go behind my back.

. . . confidence is sexier than inches.

Hey Guy!

There you go! :waytogo:

Plus, for good measure, I hereby proudly present with your very own much-coveted and highly-desired award for having so confidently put forth the latest "Quote of the Day." :trophy: :waytogo:

Obviously,-- enjoy! :smirk:

Rick