Shrinking bag with age

I an just curious if the older guys here have experienced their ball sack getting smaller with age. I used to have a large bag and balls when younger. I am now 75 and you can hardly see my bag now. It is like it has drawn up behind my dick and is hidden by the dick and hair. My balls are also smaller so maybe they do not need a large bag now. Looks like I just have a dick. Interested if any other older guy has the same.

Yeah I did not mention that my dick has also shrunk an inch. It used to be a little over six and is now a little over five. I tell my wife that now she knows what it is like to be fucked by an average man where she used to be fucked by an above average man. She says she cannot tell the difference as she cannot feel how deep I am in. My thickness has stayed the same at 5.5 inches for some reason. She feels the same thickness so feels the same feeling.

...some balls are held for charity, and some for fancy dress, but when they're held for pleasure, they're the balls that I like best!

My balls are always bouncing, to the left and to the right.

It's my belief that my big balls should be held every night!

(vintage akka dakka)

Interested if any other older guy has the same.

Mine have stayed the same in spite of testosterone supplementation, I think.

Normally, reduction in size indicates atrophy due to reduced production of testosterone, often caused by supplementation of the testosterone.

However, I think there can be other reasons for reduced production.

I agree that big balls are for holding. My wife cannot believe how my balls have shrunk. My right ball used to be about three inches long and two inches across in the middle. It is now a little over an inch in both directions. No wonder my bag has shrunk with age. My left ball has always been smaller.

I agree that big balls are for holding. My wife cannot believe how my balls have shrunk. My right ball used to be about three inches long and two inches across in the middle. It is now a little over an inch in both directions. No wonder my bag has shrunk with age. My left ball has always been smaller.

Roemer

That went WAY over Wood's head. Come join me on the highway to hell, imma meet a girl, she shook me all night long!

Edited by Guest