Dirty talk

My GF and I do a lot of dirty talk when we have sex . I preop her to say things like "fuck me with your big cock " but if I don't get her to say that , she will say things like " you feel so good in me " or "your cock feels so good" it doesn't give me the same thrill, as when she talks about my cock size

I've had sex with women who asked me to talk dirty. In the several cases they wanted me to call them names. . . pretty nasty ones.

My heart wasn't really in it and I had difficulty doing it realistically, but when I tried it they sure got hot quick!

My girlfriend gives "words of encouragement". I'm not sure if I would call it talking dirty. But she does say things like "Fuck me hard!" or "Give it to me deep." No name calling.

We have found I get turned on if she smacks me on the ass hard and repeatedly as I am fucking her. It gets pretty heated and I usually cum really hard! Then we get to giggle at my red ass throughout the day as a reminder. ...and I feel it all day too!

My girlfriend always calls me "daddy" when I ball her hard. At first it was off-putting, but now I don't mind. I was never a dirty-talk person, but my girlfriend is slowly making me comfortable with it, not through intentional effort, but more through repetition and consistency. I'm slowly becoming acclimated. She also usually comments on my dick during and after sex, in both dirty-talk and sincere ways. She always tells me I'm big, which secretly makes me chuckle, because I know I'm pretty average. Our sex is generally rough, and I am dominant. I regularly slap her ass, choke her, treat her rough. She likes it that way.

I have a hard time feeling sincere about most dirty talk with my girlfriend because I love her and have a lot of respect for her. I think the bottom line is that love and mutual respect don't necessarily make for hot sex, from my point of view. I've banged some hot sluts in the past where there were genuine, strong power dynamics at play, and that sex was pretty raw and emotionally unfiltered, dirty talk or no dirty talk.

I might also add that the choking and ass-slapping aren't 100% sincere either. I do it to please my girl, but I would never want to actually demean or harm her. Despite being rough, our sex is all play.

Edited by Guest
grammar correction.

1399257568-PhotoDeleted.jpg Removed illustration "Captain America in Orgy" can be seen HERE by SOS Subscribers.

Dirty talk can be a great way to enhance the sex experience.

Usually when I'm getting fucked I like to get told by my partner when he's about to come, especially when we are in position where I can't see his face. :doggystyle: In the minutes before that I absolutely love it when he's telling me things like: I will come so hard / you're ass is so tight / I will fuck you til you beg me to come...etc..

That way I usually will come at the same time as my partner often even without touching my dick....our sheets are constantly in the washing machine :lol:

During foreplay we don't talk much (mostly because we have our mouths doing all the work... :sixtyninesmilie: )

Name telling like "you slut" or "you stud" isn't in our repertoire, but thinking about it, maybe I will ask him to name me "Captain America" next time :lol:

post-412-15204861710619_thumb.jpg

Edited by Guest
XXX cartoon moved to Photo Gallary and replaced by a link to it.

Well I like dirty talk during any sexual activity, the only problem is that it seems to trigger some sort of animal instinct in me. My erection suddenly increases in size (a noticeable increase to the norm!) and I have this much more powerful orgasm, rather than squirts it's like a constant gush! It can be almost painful and too intense!

This is no joke and I have no idea why or how! My girl and my fuck buddy are both aware of this reaction and sometimes purposely start the dirty talk, especially her as she sez it feels like a much bigger cock and stretches her! My buddy just likes to see the fountain!

Weird I know but true!