May is International Masturbation Month

RodEnuf

May is International Masturbation Month
Here's why you should celebrate!

1399410883-FAP.gifListen up, y'all: May is about to become your fave month of the year, as it's been dubbed - wait for it - International Masturbation Month!

Formerly known as National Masturbation Month (are you surprised it's grown in popularity?!), American sex shop Good Vibrations is the one to thank for this month-long holiday of pleasure and sheer joy.

So how exactly did it start? "Good Vibrations began celebrating National Masturbation Month in 1995! Earlier that year, then-Surgeon General Dr. Joycelyn Elders was fired for saying that masturbation should be discussed as part of young peoples' sex education. We were astounded. It was one of the most sensible things we'd ever heard a government official say -- and it cost Elders her job! We started National Masturbation Month -- now International Masturbation Month with people celebrating across the globe! -- to raise awareness and to highlight the importance of masturbation for nearly everyone: it's safe, it's healthy, it's free, it's pleasurable and it helps people get to know their bodies and their sexual responses."

We gotta say, that makes sense!

And why May? "Because the merry, merry month of May has long been seen as symbolizing sexual awakening." Again, makes total sense.

So go on and do what your body is asking you to do! And check out these 15 benefits of wanking it (for both sexes), courtesy of our friends at 33Mag.

Edited by RodEnuf
Fixed image position for new platform.

I masturbate all 12 months of the year.

I'm 76 years old and remember masturbating when I was around the age of 6. Probably played with my dick before then but just don't remember. If I didn't have these tight jeans on I'd probably reach into my pants and play with it a little right now. I can feel it kinda tingling in there when I talk about masturbating.

fap, fap, fap,......

love to slide my fingers up and down on my dick

but mine does not make any noise like that.

One person told me one time his foreskin makes a lot of noise when he jacks off and he is afraid someone might hear him

fap, fap, fap

mmmmmmmmmm, sliding mine a little right now.....

i never knew they had one this boy found out bout it since like right now i cant talk right but i found out bout it by sliding down a slide the metal pole between the legs rubbing went home discovered it by expermenting after that yes weird but then everything in my life is strange but least every thing i write is truth

Hell,

I've celebrated National Masturbation Month since I was 9 years old!

I can remember jerking off in 4th grade. I would slip my hand in my pocket, rub my cock until it was stiff, and rub the underside until I orgasmed.

I didn't cum at that age, but the throbbing sure felt good!

As far as I can remember I've been masturbating since around age 6 and had my first orgasm/climax (or whatever you call that wonderful experience) around age 7.

One person told me one time his foreskin makes a lot of noise when he jacks off and he is afraid someone might hear him

I remember something happening in college during freshman orientation week. My brand-new roommate and I had just returned from the freshman dance and we were lying in our beds with the lights out talking about girls and sex and stuff.

All of a sudden I heard that familiar sound (don't know how to describe it exactly, kind of a "smacking" sound because of the precum) of him masturbating by moving his foreskin back and forth. Of course I joined him, moving my own foreskin back and forth. Since it was completely dark in our room we couldn't see anything. But we sure could hear the other guy's "skin work" and knew exactly what he was doing! (And I remember us both trying to stifle ourselves vocally when we each came.)

:wank: :wank:

I remember something happening in college during freshman orientation week. My brand-new roommate and I had just returned from the freshman dance and we were lying in our beds with the lights out talking about girls and sex and stuff.

All of a sudden I heard that familiar sound (don't know how to describe it exactly' date=' kind of a "smacking" sound because of the precum) of him masturbating by moving his foreskin back and forth. Of course I joined him, moving my own foreskin back and forth. Since it was completely dark in our room we couldn't see anything. But we sure could hear the other guy's "skin work" and knew exactly what he was doing! (And I remember us both trying to stifle ourselves vocally when we each came.)

:wank:  :wank:

Do you regret not reaching out to one another and giving one another a hand?

Edited by RodEnuf
Fixed nested quotes.

All of a sudden I heard that familiar sound (don't know how to describe it exactly, kind of a "smacking" sound because of the precum) of him masturbating by moving his foreskin back and forth.

The word that represents that sound is "fap". That's why you see so many fap, fap, fap's in this thread. :lol:

Alan G

The word that represents that sound is "fap". That's why you see so many fap, fap, fap's in this thread. :lol:

Alan G

I guess that is the reason that the British use "fap" so often to refer to masturbation (since the majority of British guys have a foreskin).

Hey, today is May 21.

21 days gone and 10 to go.

Get it out and beat it while it is still May!

I've been beating mine more than usual lately.

Let's celebrate this together!!

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...
I wonder how many guys are masturbating while reading this stuff here?

Well I don't masturbate at all! It's disgusting and it makes you go blind!

............................. I know this cos my mum told me!

Please don't reply to this post cos I can't see!

Plus my hands are all sticky from.........Erm.......... Wallpapering................ Yeah it's Erm...... Wallpaper paste.

:roflsmilie::jack::roflmao:

You're kidding.  Masturbation just gets one month?  Just thirty-one mere days?  Just 744 measly hours?  Just 44,640 short minutes?  You have got to be kidding.  According to the Chinese zodiac, it's the Year of the Pig.  If the pig can get a whole year, I think Masturbation deserves at least a decade if not a century.  If I was faced with the ultimatum of giving up pork, or giving up masturbation, I know what I would opt for.  And I don't think I would be alone.  In fact, the world would probably be overrun with pigs in a very short time.:D

Edited by Tsoren

• 3 weeks later...