Unexpected comments by doctors

I have had a couple of unexpected comments by doctors and wondered if anyone had had such happen. When I was about 22 years old I went to the university clinic to be checked for a hernia. I dropped my pants. The doctor kneeled down to examine me. The first thing out of his mouth was when he said built like a bull. He said it under his breath so I was not supposed to hear. I have no idea what he meant. He was obviously struck by the size or something. Have no idea how he defined being built like a bull.

Recently went to a doctor to have my skin checked for possible skin problems. He told me to strip and lay on the table on my back. He came over to examine me. The first thing out of his mouth was hair everywhere. It sounded like he was totally turned on by my body hair.

Both comments were unexpected and were strange at the time. Anyone else have such comments by doctors?

Over the years as I have been examined by doctors they have made several comments about how well endowed I am; how I have such a beautiful penis; and how they envy me.

JUST KIDDING

nothing has been said to me like that.

. . . built like a bull.

Hey Wood!

Did you also flare your nostrils and paw in the dirt with one of your front hooves with your head down near the ground?? :lol:

The first thing out of his mouth was hair everywhere.

Maybe he couldn't locate the skin. :content:

Rick

The first thing out of his mouth was hair everywhere.

Maybe he couldn't locate the skin. :content:

Rick

maybe your dick was lost in the thicket of "hair everywhere"

I think comments by a doctor (or nurse) that are like this are completely unprofessional. Sometimes / many times they need to keep their thoughts to themselves.

Have no idea how he defined being built like a bull.

Ya never seen a bull with an erection?

Sounds like he might think it his job to breed confidence in his patients.

I've had athletic coaches say similar things about aspects of athletic prowess that weren't literally true, but meant as encouragement.

Never had any unexpected comments from doctors. One recently examined the size of my testicles and said that they were normal, but that was an expected comment as it was relevant to the exam. The only other similar experience was when I had an ultrasound exam in my testicles - there were some student nurses present and they started giggling when I exposed myself.

I was 19 years old and my appendix had exploded, I was rushed to hospital and put in just a hospital gown, laid in bed waiting for the doctor to see me before emergency surgery. The doctor came to my bed with a "harem" of trainees both male and female.

"Right, lift your gown so I can feel your tummy," said the doc.

"Erm, I don't have any underwear on," was my reply.

"I don't want to diagnose a problem with your penis so nobody cares, besides a young man like you should want these young ladies to see you naked."

I lifted my gown to my chest and turned a lovely purple colour! There were no sniggers, comments or anything but I was mortified!

a couple years ago, I was past 70 years old. went to doctor for a cold or respiratory infection. he said I needed a shot. he had me go to another room, pull my drawers down and expose my butt for a nurse to give me a shot. As I stood there with a couple people in the room, my underwear fell down to my ankles. There I stood. The strange thing was that it didn't embarrass me. Of course I didn't get an erection (haven't had an erection for years). No comments were made. I'm sure those nurses have seen plenty of old shriveled up dicks before.

. . . or you've got massive balls!

Hey Scott!

That would be the standard interpretation in Latin America where cojones are cojones, and even the USA has added that term, although frequently mis-spelled, to their must-know "spanglish" vocabulary.

Rick

Yo Rick, cojones, I like that one. I've heard it said in movies but never cottoned on to the reference to testicles!

:jump:

Throughout my adult life I've been referred to as "built like a bull" I'm even a Taurus as my star sign. I've always been very well built and in the UK that's what the term refers to.

My undercarriage is in no way "built like a bull" I used to work as a butcher for 6 years after leaving school and I've seen a bulls testicles and a "de-sheathed" penis. Both being huge lol.

:lol:

I've seen a bulls testicles and a "de-sheathed" penis. Both being huge lol.

Hey Scott!

In Argentina, cojones del toro a la parrilla (grilled bull balls) are considered to be the national delicacy. Even in a parrilla mixta argentina, you might end up with a bull ball or two looking at you from your plate.

Personally, I found them to be fairly flavorful and quite meaty, but waaaay too "chewy," after which there was then the added adventurous problem of swallowing.

And not to be outdone, in Brasil the same thing is quite politely referred to as olhos de boi (beef "eyes"), which is why I always assumed they were looking back at you. :smirk:

Rick

I remember going to the doctor a few years ago. For a regular physical. I decided to ask him if he could do a routine STD exam as well, since I was already there. He didn't mind. He proceeded to ask me a few questions and then after admitting to having had unprotected sex he said he was gonna do a swab for chlamydia and gonorrhea. I was a bit mortified when I realized I was gonna have a cotton swab down my piss hole lol.

Anyhow, right when he was about to do it, I pulled my pants down, and he said. Wow. Long foreskin. He proceeded to pull it back to insert the cotton stick. My foreskin is not longer than average, but since my dick is practically non existent when flaccid lol, it just looks all bunched up over my little acorn.

Anyway, just thought I'd share. Hehe

I think comments by a doctor (or nurse) that are like this are completely unprofessional. Sometimes / many times they need to keep their thoughts to themselves.

Agree with this. There really is no excuse for this, IMHO.

I have only been examined by two different doctors (and one nurse who did STD tests).

The first doctor was a female - endocrinologist, I believe. I was nervous as hell. She knew why I was there though, which was to get a judgement: "Is 'HappyInch' a freak.. or is he.. a freak?". It turns out that, per her, I was indeed not a freak "just smaller than average like some males are". Really, I was fully expecting something along the lines of "holy shit, where is your penis??". She was very professional though, as should be expected, and reassured me that I was just a normal guy who had the bad luck of being under average sized.

The other person is my family doctor. He's never said boo about it. Goes in, does his check up thing, and done, with commentary usually along the lines of "everything looks good" as though he's just examining any other penis.

The nurse who did STD test.. that was slightly different. She was young, like maybe late 20s, early 30s. I felt nervous as hell cause i had no idea what I'd be in for with testing. Before I even got undressed at any point, we talked a lot about why I was there, and my previous relationship (why I was there) and such. It was cool. Then came the 'drop your pants' part (for the same test El Mexicano Dude described), and at that point, I kind of just silenced up and felt awkward. I'm pretty sure she could tell I was nervous as hell. I am not sure what she was thinking though. She didn't say anything bad, but it just felt awkward because all I could thing was "she must think I'm a pathetic loser". Maybe she did, maybe she didn't. In the end, I later just shrugged it off. She's seen more dick than Gianna Michaels, so I'm pretty sure I wasn't the smallest one in there. And in the end.. should I care? Not really.

Edited by Guest

I went in for testicular ultrasound once. The x-ray tech who was a super hot filipino in her early 30s and she had a very attractive brunette nurse. They had me disrobe and put a little towel over my genitals and laid on my back. One of them moved my soft cock and shifted it towards my stomach under the towel, while the other one applied this warm gel to my balls. The whole time, they were small talking me about my day and the weather etc. The whole time I was nervous of course, but the one thing I kept telling myself was not to get hard. Once they started running the wand thing over my balls...it was no hope. My cock instantly got rock hard. I looked down, and my cock tented so hard against the little towel. It was such a glorious sight! It serious looked 110% bigger than it ever was LOL. I let out a nervous "Ooops. Sorry about that", both the women giggled and the xray tech said it happens and not to worry. The fact that they were young and super attractive made it insanely erotic. The brunette nurse while taking a nice glance my erection interjected with a "sooooo...what's your thoughts of Melo coming to the Knicks?" And we all bursted out laughing. They were all both very professional and finished their job...but I can't help but store this one in my memory banks! After I got dressed, they left with a "GO KNICKS" LOL.

• 4 weeks later...