Your Dad's Penis

Have you ever seen your father's penis?

How did it happen that you saw it?

Was it hard or soft?

Was it "in action" when you saw it?

Was he cut or uncut?

How do you compare with him?

I've seen my dad's penis a couple times.

Once when I was around 6 years old I saw him asleep and uncovered on his bed. He was cut (like me) but I didn't think anything about that because I didn't see an uncut dick until I was in high school. Of course I thought he was huge. That's the first and only adult penis I had seen and it was much larger than my little button. Years later when he was an old man and in the hospital I saw his penis again. It was soft, of course, and looked like it was a couple inches long. I guess he and I are/were "average."

I saw my dad's a lot. He never tried to hide it and didn't act embarrassed, and I haven't with my son either. It's perfectly normal, and healthy, I think. I'm always surprised when guys say they never did see their dad's, or are too modest around their own sons.

Oh yeah, should add it was in different states. Lol hard soft or semi. He saw mine the same way. My mom didn't go into the boys' rooms so I got caught by my dad a lot. Lol he was uncut but didn't have much covering it. All the boys (me and my bros) are cut.

its you sam, so i will reply. yes i seen my dad's. it was at the public pool in which back then the changing room was one big square with benches. you was required to take a soap shower before you got into the pool. yes he is bigger then me, a lot bigger. and yes im cut, he was uncut. i dont know much more cause i never could talk to my dad bout these things.

Was it hard or soft?

Was he cut or uncut?

Sam,

I have also seen my father's penis many times over the years, over the course of growing up. Mostly in normal situations, for example, getting dressed/changed, showering, at a neighboring urinal, both at home and in public restrooms. I have only seen him soft, never hard, or even semi, to my knowledge, and definitely not "in action", LOL! Like me and my younger brother, he is cut, but with plenty of extra skin around the shaft, he has a much "looser" circumcision than either me or my brother, we are both fairly "tightly" circumcised. However, his look could be due to a fairly thick fat pad making his penis look that way, as he is overweight (as he would say, too much of my mother's wonderful cooking over the years, LOL!). My father is also much bigger around than either of us, girth-wise, at least twice as big around. He is fairly comparable to us, at least with regard to his thick patch of curly dark pubic hair, as my brother and I both have the same, at least, we do when we do not shave it off, LOL! He was the first adult penis that I ever saw, and I am glad that I got the opportunity to see him so many times over the course of the years while I was growing up, in natural situations. I am grateful to him and my mother for raising me and my brother in a "body-positive" environment, and always making us feel good about our bodies, especially during puberty.

Growing up, I'd see my dad's dick from time to time. Always soft and only when he was showering. My son can't say the same of me. I'm cut, he's not. Looks like he's taking after his mother's side of the family, because, so far, he's longer (for his age), than I was.

In my youth, perhaps age five, I showered with my dad once a week over about six weeks as he taught me how to properly wash myself in the shower. Until then my mom had given me a bath when needed. At the time he looked huge to me. So far as I know, he was always flaccid. I do remember that I was fascinated when occasionally the shower water would hit his body in such a way that water would run down his penis and it would look like a stream of pee as it ran off the tip of his dick. I thought that was hilarious.

I don't remember seeing his dick again until he was retired and chronically ill. I was his caregiver for a few days so that my mother could get away and relax. I had to help him bathe and toilet. Again I only saw him flaccid. He was just slightly larger than me in both length and girth.

Like all the males in our family, my dad was circumcised.

Alan G

I saw my dad's penis just a few times over the years. The first time was as a young child. I think my mom who typically bathed me was away and instead of giving me a bath in the tub, my dad just had me shower with him. He seemed really big and hairy at the time.

Years later, in my teens, I saw him stepping out of the shower and he seemed just average size.

In retrospect, I suspect he was slightly below average in size but he sure seemed big when I was a small boy.

I have only seen him flaccid, never erect, so I have no idea how large he is in that respect.

My father's penis was quite small. As a toddler I noticed how off the mark he was in the YMCA shower, surrounded by athletic types, before we went swimming. I definitely recall being embarrassed for him, THOUGH HE NEVER APPEARED to be. He was very physical otherwise, however

Actually, I think his blasí¨ unconcern was fake, but that was after long secret analysis by me.

I frequently saw my father's penis, in showers, locker rooms, and at urinals. It was about the same size as my year-younger brother's and mine (after we hit puberty, I mean). All three of us still had our foreskins. (My brother's and my own foreskin seemed longer than my father's.)

I never saw him hard. My brother and I saw each other hard from time to time, but I cannot ever imagine a time when it would have been appropriate for me/us to see our father hard.

My dad was never shy so I saw him naked many times though never erect. His flacid was about average though maybe a bit thicker.

He once talked to me about penis size when I was a teenager. He told me that though men varied quite a bit in size while flacid everybody was about 6 inches erect so I'm guessing that's about where he measured.

I never saw much of my dad growing up, but following my parents divorce when I was 17 I moved in with him. We started hanging out more and he started bringing me along to the gym (being out of shape and having a father who was fitter than you is embarrassing!). It took me a while to get used to the communal changing and showering, but my dad wasn't bothered by it. I was a little surprised at how small he is, basically just a head when soft, average balls.

About a year or so later I had an awkward encounter when I walked in on him having some alone time in his study. Again I was a bit surprised at him being smaller than me. Looks like he's somewhere in the 3in range when hard.

He's always seemed pretty comfortable with his body. He's always been a regular Speedo wearer, though maybe that's to do with being European, lol.

Edited by Guest

I grew up in a Asian family. I never saw my dad penis but was told by my mom that dad was small also.

However, I did get the chance to see one of my cousin´s (son of my father´s biological brother) when we went on a family trip to a resort. It looked awfully similar to mine flaccid (maybe a tiny little bit longer but not a lot different).

I guess I can safely assume that this trait is more my genetics than anything else. I was curious how I ended up with a small penis. I had history of medical steroid injections when I was in elementary school and I always thought that was the cause.

. . . genetics . . .

Hey Guy!

If you're going to continue to insert this term, genetics, into your responses, you would be well-advised to have a better understanding of what role genetics possibly plays as it relates to penis size, as this is a very complex subject which hasn't been thoroughly studied to any definitive finality.

However, given that caveat, here is the presumption: Those studies which have been completed on genetic markers seem to indicate this pattern of inheritance as it relates to penis size: male - female - male - female - male, alternating back and forth in that pattern between the sexes with each subsequent passing generation.

Therefore, given that pattern, you likely did not inherit the genetic marker for penis size from your father, but rather from your mother. However, she, in turn inherited that marker from her father, and would thus be regarded at a genetic "carrier."

The fact that you and your father (and any of your father's male relatives) might happen to have rather similar-sized penises is simply co-incidence based on the law-of-averages, as demonstrated by the Bell Curve. According to the law-of-averages, most men are bunched together in the middle within a defined average range, with the outliers, in both directions, larger and smaller, becoming less and less frequent as one moves out farther and farther toward the most extreme dimensions. This point is particularly true within most East Asian population groups, which are characterized by having less variation toward the furthest extremes. Two nations have done a tremendous amount of work on this exact subject of average penile length: South Korea and China.

Thus, since all examples cited happen to fall within the average range, the law-of-averages dictates that you and your father (and your father's assorted relatives) co-incidentally happen to have relatively similarly-sized penises. That's all.

On the other hand, genetically-speaking, you can probably thank your mother's father (your grandfather on the maternal side) for the genetic marker for penis size within one's DNA. You, in turn, will likely pass that marker on to your daughters, who will, in their turn, likely then pass it on to their sons. At least that's what the genetically-oriented studies seem to be indicating.

Rick

• 1 year later...

I've seen my dad's when I was younger. His is probably average it had a bit of a shaft and larger balls. I remember I was amazed by how hairy it was. haha! When I was a kid I thought it was large. I think it's genetics because I saw my grandfather naked at 17 and his is a button like mine soft. Maybe it skips a generation?

I saw him when I was a boy, not since. My dad is uncut with a lot of overhang, so it would be hard for me to estimate his size now, but of course he looked much bigger to me as a child. I am guessing today he is probably in the middle of the average range.

Edited by Guest

I saw my dads a lot. I suppose it looked then like mine looks now, but maybe not as thick. I always felt like mine was too small at the time but I was a kid, so his was gigantic to me anyway. Saw it in all states. Hard and soft and in between. As an adult I only saw it a few times and I would say we were comparable. I can't remember if he was cut or uncut but it was definitely not manscaped. lol

To start off with I was raised in a very strict Catholic home, the old school. There was never any nudity of any sort. I did see my father's penis but only shortly before he died, and I had to help him get the urinal up to it since he was bed fast. Needless to say it was soft and was not in action. My father was also cut the same as me and we were probably exactly the same. while we are on the topic, my brother was fourteen years older than me and the same there. I had never seen him naked with his penis until he was on his death bed almost. He needed help to stand to use his urinal, so that was the first that I saw his penis, all of us were cut and relatively the same size. My father fathered three sons, my brother fathered a son and two daughters and I myself fathered a son and daughter.

Was it hard or soft?

Was he cut or uncut?

I recall my dad's dick three times, although it was probably a couple more times. Each time, he was soft, and we are both cut, as is my brother.

My brother and I fooled around a bit in our teenage years - just experimenting - but he's a little larger than average, at about 7inches long and average thickness.

Now, on to my dad. When my brother and I were pre-pubescent, we found my dad passed out in his bed, snoring away on his back, in his boxers. We thought it's be funny to do a few things. First, we slid his hand in his boxers, like he was playing with himself. That wasn't good enough. We took his hand, and pulled his shorts down a bit. We both though he was big because he was grown up, and we only had little boy dicks. Then, my brother had the bright idea of taking his chewing gum, putting it in my dad's hand, and leaving it in his shorts. So, we left him with his hand holding a small wad of sticky gum, resting in his pubes. :(

Next, when I was visiting from college, my parents and I were at the local mall, and my dad and I went into the restroom together while my mom went to the ladies(obviously). I decided to be brave and step up to the urinal beside him. (I had always been pee shy, and usually went to the stalls if anyone else was at a urinal.) I was actually comfortable enough to go with him next to me. There were also no partitions. (Another pee-shyness no-no). I had casually glanced over while peeing, and saw, we were the same size.

Lastly, another time I was visiting my folks, he was changing, and I accidentally walked in on him. I just happened to glance at his crotch as he was putting on his underwear as I looked up, and again confirmed we are about the same size - flaccid.

I have never seen my dad hard. When I was struggling with my homosexuality, I once confessed to my mom that I was small, and therefore had "trouble believing I would please a woman." She was always more of a confidante than my dad, who seemed very austere and unapproachable while growing up. Anyway, my mom had said I seemed "normal" down there. Other than occasionally walking in on my jacking off, at which I covered up immediately, they've never had a chance to inspect me hard. I just assumed she was being polite. After many interludes with other men, and plenty of online gawking, I know that I am "less than average." However, I consider myself special in my own ways. Other men couldn't be larger than average, if I wasn't what I was, right?