Your Dad's Penis

When my father was on his death bed for several months he needed a catheter.  

The nurses tried to use the type that is like a condom with a tube.  However, it turns out he shrinks and retracts periodically like me and, thus, the condom / tube thing would fall off.

Unfortunately, he had to submit to the painful catheter that must be inserted.  Ouch!

It was too much information for me.

Edited by Guest

• 3 months later...

Saw my dads penis regularly while I was growing up for both him and my mum nudity was ok. it always looked big and a bit odd as he was cut and I am not. Saw it a couple of times erect by accident and I once disturbed my mum giving him a blow job. I always though he was bigger than me but my mum walked into the bath room one day when I was naked and commented I was getting more like my dad every day. I was 16 at the time so I suppose I was catching up. 

On 2/7/2020 at 6:07 PM, CuriousNow said:

Well, not completely taboo - or you wouldn't be here posting!  But, yeah, I get your meaning.  No family nudity at all.  That's too bad, really.  I mean, my family wasn't much different.  My mom was never naked in front of us.  My dad only occasionally.  The only family member I ever saw naked on a frequent basis was my older brother, but that was only for a few months as he was going through what I now believe was a hormone-induced phase.  I grew up VERY shy (didn't even like to be seen in my pajamas, much less underwear or less) but that was smashed with the mandatory group showers in junior high school (for which I'm now very grateful)!

My Family was too Prudish as well, like yours and @6INCHES66 so I (only child) and my Cousins we were Raised in that Context (which I'm now Regret of and somewhat hate) I was not allowed to see any Adult Relative when He /She was changing Clothes because it meant a Lack of Respect towards them, so forget about seeing them naked! It would have been considered like A Sin! That made me an extremely Shy boy as well, meaning I felt mortified if somebody looked at me in Undies or Naked, Regardless of the Gender (there was no "C'mon, it's all guys here!" for me, I felt embarrassed just the same) so I always changed behind my Room's closed Door (just like all Adults did) I saw some Nudity, but mostly by accident, but I always turned my face and close my eyes to avoid seeing it.. I know it sounds very Stupid but even when I was in certain places (like Club's Locker Rooms -on my way to the Urinals for instance- where my parents couldn't see and nobody would say a word if I looked, I restrained my Self -still do it sometimes - by automatically turning my face to avoid seeing a Naked Men Body! Needless to say I  never ever saw my Dad naked in front of me and forget about showering together, no Way! (but I saw his Penis and Balls popping out from his Boxers once when he was sleeping, they looked Huge at that time but he was probably Average in his Penis Size -but Thicker than mine now!) In my case it wasn't Mandatory Showers after PE Classes (everyone showered at home) but my Very First (totally unexpected) Full Nude Physical, performed by 2 Male Doctors when I was 13 yo, which somewhat Broke the Shell of Embarrasmet -in spite of the terrible moment that I had going through that situation! - and helped me become less prudish or Shy than I was before, and nowadays I'm more open, I don't care that much if someone sees me Nude, even though I'm Small down below! 

@LilGonzalote Cool - although our backgrounds are quite different, I do see a lot of similarities (in particular - not wanting to be seen in undies, much less naked, as a boy).  And I can imagine that first physical was quite a shock to you.  That is one of the reasons I'm thankful that we were forced, at age 12, to start changing at school and taking showers.  The difference - I gather that you were NOT expecting to have to be naked for that physical.  But I (well, all the boys in my class) knew that the time was coming that we were going to have to be naked in front of each other.  It was very nerve-wracking BUT, we knew it was coming, we had some time to sort of "prepare" our minds for it.  Didn't make it particularly any LESS traumatic, but at least we knew in advance.  In your case, you were told to take all your clothes off in front of two adults you, presumably, didn't know.  That would have been MUCH harder, it seems to me.

Glad you got over it and enjoy being nude, like I do!

Just a thought.... when I logged on tonight, my notifications pointed me back to this topic.  Did some catching up.  But... here's the thought....

Whenever I see this topic - "Your Dad's Penis" - I can immediately see my Dad's penis in my mind, just like it was yesterday (even though it was about fifty years ago).  Anyone else?

On 2/11/2020 at 7:09 AM, JamesD said:

This might be a bit unusual:  my father and I were both very small flaccid.  We were both joked about in the locker room by some of his associates after golf, once.  My father laughed it off, seemingly unaffected.  I may have mentioned this before.

I should amend that.  He looked down embarassed and then laughed it off.  Never saw that look before.

17 hours ago, CuriousNow said:

Just a thought.... when I logged on tonight, my notifications pointed me back to this topic.  Did some catching up.  But... here's the thought....

Whenever I see this topic - "Your Dad's Penis" - I can immediately see my Dad's penis in my mind, just like it was yesterday (even though it was about fifty years ago).  Anyone else?

When the topic comes up I have the same reaction. It's like being there seeing it in front of me. I don't doubt my son is going to feel the same if he doesn't already. It's good though. Not a bad or embarrassing memory at all.

21 hours ago, CuriousNow said:

@LilGonzalote Cool - although our backgrounds are quite different, I do see a lot of similarities (in particular - not wanting to be seen in undies, much less naked, as a boy).  And I can imagine that first physical was quite a shock to you.  That is one of the reasons I'm thankful that we were forced, at age 12, to start changing at school and taking showers.  The difference - I gather that you were NOT expecting to have to be naked for that physical.  But I (well, all the boys in my class) knew that the time was coming that we were going to have to be naked in front of each other.  It was very nerve-wracking BUT, we knew it was coming, we had some time to sort of "prepare" our minds for it.  Didn't make it particularly any LESS traumatic, but at least we knew in advance.  In your case, you were told to take all your clothes off in front of two adults you, presumably, didn't know.  That would have been MUCH harder, it seems to me.

Glad you got over it and enjoy being nude, like I do!

Thank You for your Reply. Yes, let's say that I'm not thinking about going Naked to the Supermarket (which I surely would do if I was really well Endowed, LOL!) but I'm Fine if somebody sees. It also depends on the context (it's easier to be Nude in front of Perfect Strangers than with People you already know, like Co Workers for instance) but I'm doing pretty good anyway. I don't parade in front of them but I don't hide either. 

Regarding that Examination, yes I was totally shocked when it happened. By that time I had had a similar experience at Primary School, during 6th Grade (11 yo) all the Boys in my Class had to undergo an Examination when the Government Health Bureau sent one of their Doctors one Morning (without previous notice nor Father's Consent, nothing at all) and the Exam consisted in Dropping our Pants to the Ankles, showing Dick and Balls, then lifting them to show the space at the Back of them, Retract our Foreskins and finally turn around, bend over, spread our Butt Cheeks and show our Holes while the Dr (a Male in his mid 40s I assume, with very Bad Manners, similar to those from the Army) took a look pointing them with a small Flashlight he had in his Hand. He made us enter to Director's office in Groups of 4, so only 3 of my Classmates got to see my Little Jewels (and I, theirs) it only took 5 minutes or so with each Group (although it felt like Forever!) but all of us were feeling the same Embarrasmet, everyone left with Red Faced surprise expression) 

When I was 13 yo visited this Doctor for the very first time -Not a Pediatrician because here we switch to a Regular Dr when we turn 12 yo, there's no Yearly Physicals as well, it's up to you and most people see Drs only when they're ill- 

He was accompanied with another Dr a bit younger. I went to visit him because I had a slight pain and swelling in my Right inguinal side (actually it was not exactly there but a little above) so if I only lowered my pants a bit, you could see the whole area and the small swelling. That's why I've never ever expected to end up completely Naked 10 minutes after my arrival and having a Full Physical during more than half an Hour. I was Shocked, Embarrassed, Mortified, and shivering for this, but I was Brave enough to bear with it all. It took a few weeks to overcome that Embarrasmet but I did it. I got to visit him many other times, he became my head Dr and by the 4th time I saw him, I started to feel less ashamed and more comfortable. As I said before that experience was a sort of Ice Breaker and although I didn't enjoy it at all, I'm now kinda thankful for going through this. Perhaps if I had had another Family Background, less prudish, or if at least I would had used to be naked with my Dad, both of us, not only me, it probably could have helped a lot to take things more naturally, No big deal as it should always be. I hate I couldn't do that earlier, and I missed a Ton of Things I could have done (specially playing more sports) because of my Fear of beeing seen Naked or in Undies. Fortunately things are different now, but still regret all those missing years because of the way I was raised! 

21 hours ago, CuriousNow said:

LOL. Yep, everytime I Read this Topic Headline comes to my Mind like a Picture his Hairy Balls and Dick popping out from his Boxers Leg while sleeping the day I caught him like that! 

On 5/23/2020 at 2:43 PM, smalldad said:

It's good though. Not a bad or embarrassing memory at all.

Totally agree.

Interesting note about your son.  I hadn't considered that but I suppose my son, and my daughters, might remember now that they're grown.  But, the boy was older so he may remember better.  Wonder if the girls even noticed the difference between their father and their brother.  Hmm...

@LilGonzalote I'm totally with you on all that!  Interesting that you feel disappointed for "all those missing years because of the way I was raised."  Well, even though I was forced to become accustomed to nudity with my classmates at school, I, too, still feel like I missed out on many opportunities due to my shyness.  Was that shyness a result of the way I was raised or just some inherent quality of my personality?  Who knows?  And what does it matter, now?  Too late to change the past. All I can do is remember the few "interesting" bit and live vicariously though other posters' "interesting bits."  Right?

Thanks for the thoughtful reply.

On 5/23/2020 at 6:20 PM, LilGonzalote said:

LOL. Yep, everytime I Read this Topic Headline comes to my Mind like a Picture his Hairy Balls and Dick popping out from his Boxers Leg while sleeping the day I caught him like that! 

Well, at least you got a look.  So many guys I've heard from never saw their dads naked - or not until they were quite old.  I saw my dad naked many times up until I was just hitting puberty.  I suspect it was completely intentional on his part - just like that one incident where he took me though the boys' locker room at the high school where he worked - and right at shower time.  That was quite amazing to my little eyes, having had NO idea that anyone but "daddies" had all that hair, yet all these boys had it, too!  Very educational for me, and I again suspect it was completely intentional on his part.

5 hours ago, CuriousNow said:

Totally agree.

Interesting note about your son.  I hadn't considered that but I suppose my son, and my daughters, might remember now that they're grown.  But, the boy was older so he may remember better.  Wonder if the girls even noticed the difference between their father and their brother.  Hmm...

That's very likely he remembers, my son does and we talk about things we talked about back then like it's no big deal. We have a very good relationship that way, even if we did suffer a rough patch a couple years ago when I became insecure about our size difference.

It's also a shame that so many men haven't seen their dad in the nude, or had any comfort with him nude. It's weird, we're expected to be naked in locker rooms at school, Dr offices and all of that, with strangers, but somehow it's uncomfortable and strange to many that a boy should see his dad? Isn't that backwards.

On 5/25/2020 at 5:57 PM, CuriousNow said:

Well, at least you got a look.  So many guys I've heard from never saw their dads naked - or not until they were quite old.  I saw my dad naked many times up until I was just hitting puberty.  I suspect it was completely intentional on his part - just like that one incident where he took me though the boys' locker room at the high school where he worked - and right at shower time.  That was quite amazing to my little eyes, having had NO idea that anyone but "daddies" had all that hair, yet all these boys had it, too!  Very educational for me, and I again suspect it was completely intentional on his part.

Lucky you! Apart from seeing your Old Man naked and share the Showers with him, He did allow you to watch other Boys Naked? I'm Jealous! Mine would probably had told "Don't come inside the Locker Room because there are People changing, you must respect their Privacy!" or "if you go inside to use the Bathroom, don't stare at anyone, just walk to do your business and keep Your eyes on the Floor or in the wall !"

Part of those Commands still Remain somewhere on my Mind, that's why I still turn my head to avoid seeing naked people when I'm in a locker room just passing by (not after Playing Sports or Stuff because in that Case, I'm also going to be Naked not long after I got there, anyway) Sometimes I feel like a spent my Childhood in a Monastery! Lol 

On 5/25/2020 at 8:58 PM, smalldad said:

It's weird, we're expected to be naked in locker rooms at school, Dr offices and all of that, with strangers, but somehow it's uncomfortable and strange to many that a boy should see his dad? Isn't that backwards.

Yes, it is.  I believe there should be no embarrassment within the family.  Nudity should just be accepted as part of family life.  No need to "hide" from family members.  But, like you said, our society has it backwards.  And, you know, as I read your post, it occurred to me that, although I saw my dad naked many times as I was growing up, I don't know that he ever saw ME naked past about age 5 or 6.  I've told the story about my mom's "accidental" entrance into our hall bathroom just as I was about to get into the shower.  It was incredibly embarrassing at the time, but I totally believed it was just an accident.  Only when I was MUCH older did I realize it was probably anything BUT an accident.  I was a severely shy boy, but I suspect if it was my dad who'd walked in on me, I wouldn't have been nearly as embarrassed.  Is that because we are both "boys" or because I'd already seen HIM naked many time?  I don't know.  And since it never happened, I guess we won't know.

On 5/28/2020 at 5:22 PM, LilGonzalote said:

Lucky you! Apart from seeing your Old Man naked and share the Showers with him, He did allow you to watch other Boys Naked? I'm Jealous! Mine would probably had told "Don't come inside the Locker Room because there are People changing, you must respect their Privacy!" or "if you go inside to use the Bathroom, don't stare at anyone, just walk to do your business and keep Your eyes on the Floor or in the wall !"

Part of those Commands still Remain somewhere on my Mind, that's why I still turn my head to avoid seeing naked people when I'm in a locker room just passing by (not after Playing Sports or Stuff because in that Case, I'm also going to be Naked not long after I got there, anyway) Sometimes I feel like a spent my Childhood in a Monastery! Lol 

"Well, bless you, my son!"  LOL  As for my dad, yes, I saw him naked many times, but it was always at home.  And as I was just saying in response to SmallDad's post above, I don't remember ever being naked in front of him (except as a small boy when he occasionally gave us baths).  That incident in the high school locker room was one isolated event.  WE weren't showering, but all those boys were.  My dad just had me with him when he went to get something out of the coaches' office.  Like I said, though, I think he timed it so that I would see all the naked teen boys - a visual briefing on puberty, I suppose.  But, as I think I also mentioned, I had NO idea that any males other than adults had pubic hair so it really was an eye-opener for me (literally).  Because I'd never seen anyone outside the family naked, and never anyone that age, I'm sure I was staring.  YOUR dad probably would've smacked my little head!  LOL

• 3 months later...
On 6/3/2020 at 7:28 PM, CuriousNow said:

Yes, it is.  I believe there should be no embarrassment within the family.  Nudity should just be accepted as part of family life.  No need to "hide" from family members.  But, like you said, our society has it backwards.  And, you know, as I read your post, it occurred to me that, although I saw my dad naked many times as I was growing up, I don't know that he ever saw ME naked past about age 5 or 6.  I've told the story about my mom's "accidental" entrance into our hall bathroom just as I was about to get into the shower.  It was incredibly embarrassing at the time, but I totally believed it was just an accident.  Only when I was MUCH older did I realize it was probably anything BUT an accident.  I was a severely shy boy, but I suspect if it was my dad who'd walked in on me, I wouldn't have been nearly as embarrassed.  Is that because we are both "boys" or because I'd already seen HIM naked many time?  I don't know.  And since it never happened, I guess we won't know.

"Well, bless you, my son!"  LOL  As for my dad, yes, I saw him naked many times, but it was always at home.  And as I was just saying in response to SmallDad's post above, I don't remember ever being naked in front of him (except as a small boy when he occasionally gave us baths).  That incident in the high school locker room was one isolated event.  WE weren't showering, but all those boys were.  My dad just had me with him when he went to get something out of the coaches' office.  Like I said, though, I think he timed it so that I would see all the naked teen boys - a visual briefing on puberty, I suppose.  But, as I think I also mentioned, I had NO idea that any males other than adults had pubic hair so it really was an eye-opener for me (literally).  Because I'd never seen anyone outside the family naked, and never anyone that age, I'm sure I was staring.  YOUR dad probably would've smacked my little head!  LOL

I forgot to mention that my Dad is Pope Francis, probably that's why Nudity was considered a Sin back at my Home! LOL 

Seriously speaking I'm somewhat surprised they didn't forbid me that I looked my own Penis when I'd  took Showers everyday! 

23 minutes ago, Jstump said:

Hey guys, when I was younger I remember seeing my dad once in the bathroom. His penis looked huge compared to mine. He wasn't around as I grew up and passed some years back, but It wasn't until recently that I was going through old picture negatives that I found one of himself, in bed-erect. I have to admit we are more alike in the penis department than I thought. I recall that his was 'similar' to mine but getting a glance in a bathroom back in the day is different then seeing it 'at attention.' 

Was that the only time you saw his Penis? Did he say anything? (my Dad probably would have been mad at me) The only opportunity I had of seeing his was when I caught him sleeping and his entire Ball Sack and Dick were out from his Boxers Leg. It looked huge to me back then as well and although I cannot compare our Sizes I'm pretty sure his IS Bigger than mine even now that I'm not a kid anymore 

Edited by LilGonzalote

13 minutes ago, Jstump said:

@LilGonzalote Hey thanks for the comment. Yep back then I had a rash on my penis and he got his out to show me his (Why I still don't know). He just told me not to tell anyone that he. "showed me his bird." 

You seen your dad's as well, I see. Was its shape like your own (despite size)? Hair placement same different (both super bush or none seen)? 

I have studied his pic and mine and we're are VERY similar in shape and hair placement, I do think he may have been thicker than me though. 

Thanks again for commenting

You're welcome Pal! Yeah, that was the only time that I actually could SEE IT, I mean properly. By that time I only had had glimpses of Balls when he wore Short Shorts or when I caught him changing (and he yelled at me because I didn't knock the door) I never expected I would find him like that, so I must've spent at least some good 5 minutes looking at it from all angles while he snorted. I didn't touch it, or anything,  I wasn't with a hard on either, I was somehow shocked for the unexpected sight and fascinated as well. I still have the picture on my mind up to these days. If I do the mental comparison I could say I'm as Bushy as him, our Balls are Hairy with the same skin color and Hair Type (thick black hair) but his were a bit bigger and hanging lower than mine (which are mostly Shrunk and attached to my body) and his Dick definitely was thicker. I could have watched it for hours but I suddenly felt I was doing something extremely wrong, I felt guilty and I quitted doing it. Besides didn't want my Mom, who was in the Kitchen, to catch me staring at my Dad's "Goods", so I covered him with the Sheets and then woke him up to let him know Dinner was ready, so he never suspected I saw/ knew his "Secret"...

On 9/27/2020 at 12:03 AM, LilGonzalote said:

[Writing about his Dad's penis...] It looked huge to me back then as well and although I cannot compare our Sizes I'm pretty sure his IS Bigger than mine even now that I'm not a kid anymore 

Same for me.  Every time I saw my dad's (ages 7ish to about 12), it always seemed so huge to me.  But now, thinking back, I don't think he was anything more than a bit above average.  But, I'm confident I never got as big as he was, flaccid, even at my peak.  Never saw him hard so don't know if he was a shower or a grower.

On 9/27/2020 at 12:11 AM, Jstump said:

You seen your dad's as well, I see. Was its shape like your own (despite size)? Hair placement same different (both super bush or none seen)? 

I have studied his pic and mine and we're are VERY similar in shape and hair placement, I do think he may have been thicker than me though.

First quote - Interesting.  Although most comparisons between boys and dads address size, Jstump asks about shape and hair.  I honestly never thought about those aspects.  My dad's was just proportionally much thicker than mine (again, flaccid is all I ever saw).  But hair?  I'd say I'm pretty close now to what I remember him having then

Second quote - So, wait... you have a pic of your dad naked?

On 9/26/2020 at 11:58 PM, LilGonzalote said:

Seriously speaking I'm somewhat surprised they didn't forbid me that I looked my own Penis when I'd  took Showers everyday! 

LMAO.  Thinking back, I'm not sure how much I looked at my penis when I showered back then... but I sure DO remember TOUCHING it just about every time I showered back then!  Well, I mean at home, not at school - HA!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2020 at 7:24 PM, Jstump said:

[Responding to the question about whether he has a photo of his father naked:]  Hey Curious. Yeah I have one.  :lol:

Ha - well, that's interesting!  Would you care to tell us how you came to have such a photograph?