Your Dad's Penis

On 10/18/2020 at 11:15 AM, Jstump said:

Yeah, lol. I was going through old photo negatives and I found it.

Hmmm.... well that's very cool!  I did see a professional (well, very good hobbyist, I guess) photo of my mother nude.  I was about 14 at the time.  When I found it, I remembered friends of my parents from our last home.  They had a sauna which was unusual at that time in the US (still is, I'd say).  One time when we were over at their house (they had two sons just about the same age as my brother and I) the adults invited the four boys to join them in the sauna if we wanted to try it.  I was a bit curious.  But then they told us everyone in there has to be nude.  And at age 12, I was almost chronically shy so there was no way.  But I also knew the guy was an amateur photographer and a really good one.  Saw lots of his work (but no "adult" stuff).  So, holding this nice black and white 8 by 10 of my naked mother, I figured out that's when it must have been taken - by their friend when they were all naked.  But, I was about two years older by then so I could "appreciate" what I was seeing.  Found no naked pics of Dad, though.  But then, I'd seen him so many time, I knew what he looked like naked!

On 10/18/2020 at 12:58 PM, smalldad said:

I wonder how many guys would like that secret opportunity to see their dads without having to do anything to see it?

An interesting thought.  I did get to see my dad naked from time to time when I was little, and then many times when I was around 10 to 12 years old.  I think it was intentional on his part.  And I think it's really a shame that some boys never see their fathers naked - or their mothers, brothers, sisters..... I just believe that nudity among immediate family members should be acceptable.  In many families it is, of course, but it's not particularly common in the US when I live.  I tried to raise my kids in a clothing optional environment.  When they were little, they understood that if they didn't want to wear anything when just the family was around, that was fine.  And in the hot summers, they often did just that.  I also continued my clothing optional habits that I'd developed as a boy.  Their mother used to join me but, after three kids, she developed some severe "body issues" and would almost never be nude around me, and never around the kids.  Unfortunately, she eventually decided that it was wrong for the kids to go around the house naked or for me to go naked if they were around.  To me, nudity was just no big deal so I acquiesced.  That was a big mistake, I now believe.  I think it's much healthier for children to see the human body in all its shapes and sizes.  I feel I let them down by not insisting - but I wasn't looking at the long term, back then.  I was too casual about it all.

Anyway, sorry for the rant, but I do believe that all boys are curious, and they look to their dads or older brothers or uncles or cousins or whatever, not only for advice, but for examples.  I remember being so shocked when my dad took me through the high school locker room when I was about seven.  I'd seen my brothers naked and my dad a few times, but given that limited exposure, I had NO idea that anyone who wasn't a "grown up" could have hair around their penises.  But I was surrounded by naked teen boys who all had just that, and I remember being quite amazed as this revelation.  Human development should not be a surprise!

Thanks, Dad!

11 hours ago, CuriousNow said:

Anyway, sorry for the rant, but I do believe that all boys are curious, and they look to their dads or older brothers or uncles or cousins or whatever, not only for advice, but for examples.  I remember being so shocked when my dad took me through the high school locker room when I was about seven.  I'd seen my brothers naked and my dad a few times, but given that limited exposure, I had NO idea that anyone who wasn't a "grown up" could have hair around their penises.  But I was surrounded by naked teen boys who all had just that, and I remember being quite amazed as this revelation.  Human development should not be a surprise!

Yeah, my Dad took me to the Y often when I was quite young.  He always preached not being ashamed to be naked, it's natural, should be comfortable, blah, blah, but never mentioned society's "size obsession".  Nude all male swimming was the thing then at the Y.  No women were allowed in the YMCA.  YWCA, only.

But, all I saw at Y was the other men hanging meat and my Dad with a tiny retracted flaccid.  I didn't compare myself to the athletically inclined men, but I did compare him and worry.  Never saw any teens who I think probably had their own times at the Y or something or weren't allowed back then?

Real shock when in the HS locker room for the first time when 12 to use the pool.  Everyone else well into puberty.  Me?  Not at all.  Tiny and hairless like a little boy.

My feeling is that nudity tends to reinforce male physical hierarchy, not lessen it.  The function of clothes, I think, was meant to lessen physical status considerations and maintain more focus on intellectual and moral characteristics.  Yeah, I know, nudists deny this.

Edited by Guest

16 hours ago, new2day said:

I prefer to be judged by the content of my character, not the size of my penis.

I'm sure that there are many who think they are better people because they have a big dick, they are very much mistaken, and you'd be a fool to think they are better than you.

Yup, but the way people categorize you affects you.  That's undeniable.  You don't have to accept the categorization to be affected.

Edited by Guest

Just now, new2day said:

Nope, it really doesn't. Couldn't care less what people think, they have zero power over me.

How other people treat you based on THEIR ideas affects you.  This is true on many levels, not just penis size status.

Saying others have zero power over you is just false.  Try ignoring a policeman when he stops you.

5 minutes ago, lloydbaker said:

How other people treat you based on THEIR ideas affects you.  This is true on many levels, not just penis size status.

Saying others have zero power over you is just false.  Try ignoring a policeman when he stops you.

I have zero tolerance for people treating me badly, they will very quickly be put in their place.

Don't see your penis size and police analogy. are the now arresting people based on penis size?

The point has nothing to do with penis size specifically.  Other people do have power over you, like it or not, accept it or not.  At least some people.

Edited by Guest

18 minutes ago, new2day said:

Nope, it really doesn't. Couldn't care less what people think, they have zero power over me.

Maybe they have zero power over your thinking and self-concept.  That's not the same as "zero power over you."

10 minutes ago, new2day said:

I have zero tolerance for people treating me badly, they will very quickly be put in their place.

Even that is power over you.  They put you through the inconvenience of putting them in their place at the very least.  In many cases you have a long term battle on your hands as they resist "their place."

17 hours ago, new2day said:

Don't see your penis size and police analogy. are the now arresting people based on penis size?

16 hours ago, lloydbaker said:

Maybe they have zero power over your thinking and self-concept.  That's not the same as "zero power over you."

So all you're really saying is that when people in a shared society come in contact with one another they interact.

Big whoop!  The impact is bi-directional and the size of my dick will matter only if I let it.

Alan G

No Alan, because someone says different...after all a policeman has power over you, so therefor what people think has power over you.  A total non-sequitur 

"In many cases you have a long term battle on your hands as they resist "their place."
Can't be , because I say "I think you are an asshole" and what I think has POWER over them, so they immediately comply.
ahahahahahahahaha

3 hours ago, canuck45 said:

No Alan, because someone says different...after all a policeman has power over you, so therefor what people think has power over you.  A total non-sequitur 

"In many cases you have a long term battle on your hands as they resist "their place."
Can't be , because I say "I think you are an asshole" and what I think has POWER over them, so they immediately comply.
ahahahahahahahaha

Why do you argue by distorting what the person you are arguing against said?  Irrelevant.

4 hours ago, RodEnuf said:

So all you're really saying is that when people in a shared society come in contact with one another they interact.

Big whoop!  The impact is bi-directional and the size of my dick will matter only if I let it.

Alan G

Just arguing against the silly falsehood that no one has power over you.  Never claimed or even hinted it can't be dealt with.

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/28/2014 at 2:56 PM, Guest said:

Have you ever seen your father's penis?

How did it happen that you saw it?

Was it hard or soft?

Was it "in action" when you saw it?

Was he cut or uncut?

How do you compare with him?

Yes i saw my fathers penis soft, he was huge 6ins. and the biggest grith i have seen in my life. I never seen him hard but i do not think it would be bigger hard. I do not know what happened to me, i am 4ins. hard and skinny!

Saw both my parents naked when I was growing up, it was nothing unusual at home. I accidentally saw my dads penis erect a couple of times and I was fascinated to see the head had emerged. Then it started to happen to me. I think we are about the same size both flaccid & erect although I am sure his was a lot hairier.

On 10/21/2020 at 5:35 AM, lloydbaker said:

Real shock when in the HS locker room for the first time when 12 to use the pool.  Everyone else well into puberty.  Me?  Not at all.  Tiny and hairless like a little boy.

My feeling is that nudity tends to reinforce male physical hierarchy, not lessen it.  The function of clothes, I think, was meant to lessen physical status considerations and maintain more focus on intellectual and moral characteristics.  Yeah, I know, nudists deny this.

You mentioned the Y and the male-only nude swimming.  That was before my time, as far as I can tell.  But I can SURE see the value in that now.  But, I guess the high school locker room was the only option for showing me other naked males between the little boy years and the grown up years.  I wonder if my dad took my brother there, too.

As for your thought about the function of clothes - I tend to agree!  Clothes have long been used to convey the pecking order - for example, only Royals could wear purple, right?  And, certainly, clothes DO hide the physical differences in people so that's one purpose.  And, perhaps, as you mentioned hiding the naked human form would also serve to keep peoples' minds and thoughts pure - at least in theory.

Agreed, just because people see someone else nude does NOT mean it's automatically a sexual thing - naturists are, as you pointed out, proof of that.  But, for many, (textiles all, of course), nudity equals sexuality.  But I agree with the Y (as I understood it to be at that time) - the more you expose boys (or girls, in my opinion) to nudity, but more natural it becomes (and, thus, less sexualized)!

8 hours ago, CuriousNow said:

You mentioned the Y and the male-only nude swimming.  That was before my time, as far as I can tell.  But I can SURE see the value in that now. 

My trips to the Y with my Dad when I was very young convinced me that he was INFERIOR to other men because of his very small flaccid penis.

Nudity establishes a genital hierarchy often in conflict with other measures of relative worth:  moral, intellectual, other body characteristics. . .

2 hours ago, lloydbaker said:

Nudity establishes a genital hierarchy often in conflict with other measures of relative worth:  moral, intellectual, other body characteristics. . .

It sounds like you have never been to a Nude Beach or a Nudist resort as that is Not what happens in those areas.  My assumption is that you have only been to gyms and the like and have to agree with you to a point in regards to gyms a lot of times.  Like you I have read about stories about the once in a while negatives on beaches but, In my experience have never run across that myself and I have seen many men with a smaller penis than myself and at the very least they had no issues being nude.:thinking: 

49 minutes ago, Curious52 said:

It sounds like you have never been to a Nude Beach or a Nudist resort as that is Not what happens in those areas.  My assumption is that you have only been to gyms and the like and have to agree with you to a point in regards to gyms a lot of times.  Like you I have read about stories about the once in a while negatives on beaches but, In my experience have never run across that myself and I have seen many men with a smaller penis than myself and at the very least they had no issues being nude.:thinking: 

I agree

2 hours ago, Curious52 said:

It sounds like you have never been to a Nude Beach or a Nudist resort as that is Not what happens in those areas.  

I would assume it is covert.  Even in locker rooms it is mostly unspoken.

That's just modern societal thinking, bigger is better. The ancients Greeks thought a large penis was vulgar, in some cultures it's a sign of vigour. There's an outline of a chalk man in Dorset called the Cerna Abbas Giant depicting a man with a club and a prominent erection.

I'm sure there are many men who think they are better because they were gifted a large penis, it's a somewhat juvenile attitude to have sadly.

I've never encountered such issues at gyms and or nude beaches, nude swims or naturist clubs. In the many years I've played sports and showered communally with friends, it's never ever been mentioned. I can recall only 2 friends who I would regard as "well hung", nobody ever thought they were superior in any way, and I never felt intimidated showering next to them.