Your Dad's Penis

Have you ever seen your father's penis? yes

How did it happen that you saw it? we are both dudes and lived in the same house, so of course we saw each others penis.

Was it hard or soft? we have seen each others penis in various stages

Was he cut or uncut? he was and still is cut

How do you compare with him? from what I have seen and I have never seen it at full hard on, we are about equal -he is bigger than I am in length and I think I am thicker in girth

• 2 weeks later...

Like many kids I saw my dad's flaccid penis when I was young, and thought it was huge. Later on, when I was more able to judge, I saw it a few times, and thought it looked about 4". I never saw it erect, but I once saw him with an erection sticking out to the side in his swimming trunks. I'd guess it was probably nearer 6 inches than 5. The strange thing was, he didn't seem embarrassed, and didn't try to hide it, almost as if he wanted me to see how big he was.

• 1 month later...

I saw my dad hard quite a few times and "in action" a couple.

even though he is not particularly big, about 6 inches and average thickeness, it was still impressive to see him using it.

We are about the same size, I'd say I'm somewhat thicker. both us are cut.

I only saw my dad's penis a few times while showering together when I was real young. It was pretty small but very hairy from what I remember. I never saw him hard but did catch him & mom going at in once, she was on top but I never saw anything. He was cut and probably similar in size to me. He was known to run around in just his tightey whities during summer and I don't remember a large bulge.

When I was younger, we spent our summer vacations at an old Victorian hotel in Cape May. When returning from the beach we would change in a bath house. In this regard, I saw my fathers flaccid dick several times. He was uncut and I was cut. To the best of my recollection his flaccid seemed about 4 inches in length compared to my current 2.5" to 3" and a bit thicker.

Never saw it in action. My mother and father slept in separate twin beds.

• 3 weeks later...

When I was growing up I took swimming lessons at the YMCA. For an unknown reason we were required to be naked including dads and instructors. This was the first time I had ever seen mature male adults naked. I could not believe the difference size and shapes. I had only seen my penis and a few other boys. I loved going to the class to see boys and men. My dad was so much bigger than me I couldn't believe it. I'd guess he was about 5" soft. The pool water was pretty warm so I don't think we got much shrinkage. My penis was about the size of my pinky. Well...it brings back great memories. Thanks for asking the question.

• 1 month later...

I saw my dad's dick once.. I think he was trying to teach me how to pee standing up. (I was really young and barely remember anything.) He was uncut like me, wrinkly and flaccid. After he'd peed and put it away I remember trying to pull his cock back out his fly hole. Last time I ever saw it.. Even if we use the loo together he stands in a corner pointing away. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Oh sure but my dad's penis is quite large and he didn't have a full circumcision, they just cut the foreskin vertically so the glans could get out. We used to fall asleep in his bed when Mom was gone on vacation and when it was hot and he fell asleep he'd get a hard on and it would come out of his pyjamas. I hadn't seen many back then but it was VERY respectable. Mom hit the jackpot! LOL My older brother has a big banana penis (curves down which he says makes missionary position LOTS better) and my younger brother and I have identical dicks: not quite average, we refer to it as The Irish Curse, although I have NO idea why! One of the biggest dicks I ever had was in Dublin!

• 4 weeks later...

saw my dad dick soft many times he is large size. limp probably 5 inches. I remember noticing big size whe seeing when I was 12 yo. couple years later when staying at his house in summer saw when hard. realized I could stand at top of stair in kitchen and spy when he was with girlfriend and few times with guy.

not sure if he is bi or just with guy once in while? depending on where they were on couch or floor I could see better or worse. admit that I was proud of him for size and having good sex life.

• 1 month later...

I saw my dad's cock only once, when I walked in on him jerking off. Being from England you can probably imagine how mortifying we both found this. From what I saw I'd say we were pretty much identical in terms of cock size, both length and girth. Is there any research to show that cock size runs in families?

• 4 weeks later...

Have you ever seen your father's penis?

> Yes, many times when I was growing up. My family was quite liberal and we were not shy about being nude together.

How did it happen that you saw it?

> I saw it many times... in the shower and at naturist beach often

Was it hard or soft?

> I saw it soft mostly but did see it hard a few times. Once when I walked in on my parents having sex.

Was it "in action" when you saw it?

> as above, I saw it hard when he pulled it out of my mother. I also saw him hard on the beach once or twice.

Was he cut or uncut?

> Interestingly he is cut and I am uncut. I heard from my mother that my dad was cut as an infant. It was most likely just his generation and where he lived but my great grandmother was Jewish so perhaps there was a connection there.

How do you compare with him?

> Dad is cut - I am uncut

> i would guess flaccid he is longer about 4.5 - mine is about 3 soft

> Hard. hands down the old man is bigger, his must be 7 and mine is 6.25. his looks a little like this one

http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/6193599/my-penis?gid=6193599&page=0&view=0

Well, let's flip this and ask how many of you are dads who let their sons see their penis? I am, and I do. I saw my dads quite often, too, but if I hadn't, I think I would have been disappointed after he died. I might have felt like I missed an opportunity to know something or ask something. Just the fact that it's a topic means it's important in some way.

Is it important to know what your dad has going on down there regardless of your size? Or is that what makes it important?

It IS important for sons to see their dad's! I never got to see my dad's, and hadn't by age 8. Got to see my first adult penis at age 8, a neighbor in his boathouse when changing into swimsuits. I was curious as hell and he was totally OK with my curiosity, which led to 3 summers of mutual "peepee play". I loved it! Never felt any abuse involved, guess I was lucky in that regard. Let your son(s) see you naked!

I used to let my son see me naked, since he went through puberty though things changed. He now has a much larger flaccid than I and that's no optical illusion either, he actually is much larger, even my missus agrees with that! With that in mind I don't want him to see me naked anymore, it's kinda embarrassing I guess, though I shouldn't let it bother me and don't, I just avoid being nude in his presence now!

... since he went through puberty though things changed. ...

That's how it was with my younger half-brother (by 4 years) once he got a ways into puberty and his penis got to be close to his dad's size (my stepdad with the 9"erect penis). It was a bit of a comeuppance to see his cock about the size of his dad's.

Since we had that backyard pool and shower room, there was no hiding our differences when all 3 of us were in there. I had always looked up to my stepdad's cock and would endure the discomfort of the size difference to just see him naked, but getting shamed by my little brother that was hard to take.

It's good your son got to see his dad's penis and understand your present reluctance. I wonder if this is something you will ever be able to talk about with him?

That's how it was with my younger half-brother (by 4 years) once he got a ways into puberty and his penis got to be close to his dad's size (my stepdad with the 9"erect penis). It was a bit of a comeuppance to see his cock about the size of his dad's.

Your stepdad had 9 inch penis?!? Yikes. Lucky mom, I guess.

In my youth, perhaps age five, I showered with my dad once a week.....

Much how I grew up, but still had occasion to cross paths in the bathroom into my teens.

Became very aware of the fact that his size flaccid penis was a good bit bigger than mine was when erect.

No locks on bathrooms in those days so there was occasionally the accidental unexpected walk in.

Edited by Guest

Being 61, I grew up in the age of swimming naked at the YMCA. Because of this, Dad and I saw a lot of each other in the nude. We thought nothing of it and kinda wish we could go back to this simpler time. Dad was larger than me, thicker too. Then again, I had red pubic hair, and that seemed more popular than his black pubic hair.

My dad passed away some years ago, but years before that, I did see him flaccid in connection with a hernia operation. He might have been shriveled due to that. But it was very short, as in, just the head with no shaft. It was really thick, though, so maybe it would have been big erect. I never saw him erect.

Yes, I've seen my Dad's dick but only once in my whole life. (I must say I grew up in a very Conservative Catholic Family with pretty high levels of Modesty, so the most I usually got was seeing him in undies.)

One day, when I was aged 7, on a Sunday afternoon my Mom told me to go and wake up Dad because Dinner was ready and He was taking a long Nap. I got in the room and I found him snoring lying on his back and partially covered by the sheets, just part of his chest, right arm and right leg (which was slightly raised up) the left portion of his body was at full view. As I got closer suddenly I realized his dick and part of his nuts was poking out from the left leg of his boxers (he used to wear baggy ones). I kinda froze, it was the very first time I saw this and it looked quite big (perhaps for my age at that time). I must've been there staring for about a minute when I heard he stopped snoring, and he moved a little. I didn't want to get caught watching directly at his privates so I said "Dad, Dad, wake up, its dinner time," as I touched his shoulder. He woke up yawning and as soon as he noticed he was uncovered quickly put the sheets back on him and said, "OK, son,let me get dressed, go tell your Mom I'll be there in a minute," then I left the room but couldn't take away the image of what I'd just seen. Never knew if my father found out I saw his "jewelry", he never mentioned a single word about that.

From my blurry memories and what I can recall from that picture, I think he must be about half an inch Longer and definitely Thicker than I am now. (Years later my parents divorced in a bad way, we moved and never get to see him that much again, so no chance to repeat the experience.) My conclusion is he's Average (or perhaps a little above) and I'm Below Average (which is bad!) We are both Uncut (as the majority of people in this country except for Religion or Health reasons).

• 1 year later...