Penoscrotal Webbing

Penoscrotal Webbing -- I have it, was wondering about others who do. Has anyone had surgery to correct it? If so where, who, costs. I live in Central Midwest USA in rural area, 5 hours from Kansas City or Denver.

For those unfamiliar with it, it is conjoined skin from scrotum to underside of penis, sometimes mildly sometimes entire length. Mine over half way erect, all flaccid. This gives an appearance that the penis is shorter than it actually is, yes makes 2 inches look like one. It is also associated with hidden penis aka TURTLE. Check it on Google. If you know anything to help please post.

The condition you describe is more often than not caused by an overzealous circumcision. To keep the shaft covered the scrotal skin moves forward when erect. It is easily corrected, they simply cut out a triangle of skin so that the scrotum does not ride up the shaft when erect. For the most part you could ask a urologist to do it and if they could do it correctly, then insurance would pay for the procedure. Some say that it impedes their ability to penetrate or depending on how far it pulls up causes the testicles to be bumped in an uncomfortable way during sex.

Over the years i have seen a few people post pics of the correction, it really does make a big difference.

Ray

Actually, Foreskin stretching done right should create a little more slack when erect.

Flatlandereturns, Please turn away from how it looks flaccid. We all have silly looking lumps of skin when our cocks aren't in action mode.

Erections with an excessive "ballflap" can interfere with oral sex and hurt the testicles during sex by causing them to slam forward too soon. If these are the problems by all means do something to get better sexual satisfaction.

I noticed that I had the condition in my mid twenties. I always used to wonder why my balls went inside my body when I got hard and then I realised, along with other indicators that the shaft of my penis consisted mostly of scrotal skin. The other indicators were that I had to regularly pluck the hair out of the "shaft" because otherwise my entire underside would be covered in pubic hair (from my scrotum). Essentially the scrotum is attached right at the circumcision scar line. Its quite noticeable and while I generally do a thorough job of removing the hair, sometimes there is stubbly regrowth which I'm sure is a distraction for my sexual partners when they're going down on me. I don't have health insurance and one necessary surgery (circumcision) is quite enough tampering with my cock for one life. I'm not happy about it but I have to live with this defect, but the fact that my penis is small seems to make the whole situation worse.