Guys 'look' in the locker room. especially straight guys

RodEnuf

4 minutes ago, wayless said:

Nope.  No one did any such thing. 

I remember when it happened spontaneously while observing others boys nude for the first time.  I had my pants on and there was no discussion of the issue among them.

You must have been very insecure in general. In which case you would have probably felt like less of a man if they all had small penises and yours was large. Otherwise, you had to, at some time during your life, been exposed to the thinking that ‘bigger was better’. 

1 hour ago, NuderThanNude said:

You must have been very insecure in general. In which case you would have probably felt like less of a man if they all had small penises and yours was large. Otherwise, you had to, at some time during your life, been exposed to the thinking that ‘bigger was better’. 

"had to"?  No, not if the postulated instinct exists.  Your level of certainty is out of place as would be mine if I claimed such certainty.  BTW:  I was 3 or 4 years old.  Pre-school.

Edited by Guest

wayless - The idea that "bigger is better" has been pretty common for many years. You only had to be old enough to understand language to have heard references to it.

Another possibility... I think it is entirely possible that if most guys had small penises and yours was large that just being different might make you feel insecure about yourself?

BTW - What kid 3 or 4 years old has any concerns or thoughts about penis size?????? My only concern was if they had a toy or candy and I didn't. At that age I don't think I even knew that girls didn't have a penis. A penis was just something pee came out of.

Edited by NuderThanNude

I've already admitted the "possibility" I'm wrong.  However, my memory is clear.  Carefully social psycho testing / experiments would be required for more certainty.

Why is it such a "must" for you to think penis size concern is a social construction?  Instinct explains everything just as well or better.  The stubbornness of bigger is better is pretty amazing, excluding you, of course.  Your instinct in this regard, of course, could be inherently weak compared to others.  All are not equally endowned with identical instincts.  Everything varies.

I was really weirdly almost "thread like" unlike the other boys.  So, perhaps, my relative Inferiority was more apparent while the other could, perhaps, feel relatively "the same."

48 minutes ago, NuderThanNude said:

What kid 3 or 4 years old has any concerns or thoughts about penis size?????? My only concern was if they had a toy or candy and I didn't. At that age I don't think I even knew that girls didn't have a penis. A penis was just something pee came out of.

I did know my sister didn't have a penis.  She was younger and I often saw her nude.

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...

@NuderThanNude ..by age 4, I was "masturbating" of sorts... only didn't really know what that is.  I used to even periodically hunch the living room carpet, and I can remember telling my mom how good it feels.  I was always captivated by the sight of a dick on Anyone at that age.   So.. perhaps this interest is something like various age stages in puberty is to guys.  Mine was Very early.

Edited by Appreciater

5 minutes ago, Appreciater said:

@NuderThanNude ..by age 4, I was "masturbating" of sorts... only didn't really know what that is.  I used to even periodically hunch the living room carpet, and I can remember telling my mom how good it feels.  I was always captivated by the sight of a dick on Anyone at that age.   So.. perhaps this interest is something like various age stages in puberty is to guys.  Mine was Very early.

I also started young and really enjoyed seeing both genders genitals. When I was at the lockerroom I'd always look at whatever penis was on show. As a boy,  my mom and aunts would take me into the stall to pee and I remember seeing their pussies many times.  Really loved it. 

I sent you a pm btw

• 2 months later...