Wrestling Team?

• 2 weeks later...

I wrestled in 8-9th grade.  I was sooooo lightweight but I was also tall and strong for my size.  I won often and sometimes wrestled up a weight class to get team points.  a few things I remembered was waiting until I was on the scale before taking my fruit of the looms off.  I was a very very late bloomer and hairless the entire time I wrestled.  The other thing I remembered was older boys always trying to get us hard in our tights to embarrass us.  That happened a lot with sneaky grabs here and there...then there was the checking the oil move...

• 9 months later...
On 7/16/2014 at 6:34 PM, smalliscool said:

Anyone here ever wrestle?

Nude weigh ins can be scary.

I do practice amateur nude wrestling. I am always ashamed of my small dick exposed but I like a lot to wrestle, so I accept to be in inferiority in front of real men dicks

On 3/24/2020 at 1:27 PM, RAized said:

Here's an interesting video, these guys are all about average, at least on the flaccid spectrum

https://www.xvideos.com/video33027357/wrestlers_weigh_in_cock_fest

Interesting video...do nude weigh ins like this still happen in wresting?

I did showers after sports in school and of course we were all nude but a weigh in seems like a whole different ball game...

Edited by jacob_k

On 4/6/2020 at 3:54 AM, lucky32 said:

...then there was the checking the oil move...

I never wrestled but I did swim when I was 13-15 (in England - black speedos mandated by the school) so whatever I had then was "on display."  But, as I said, I never wrestled (except during gym class back in the States) and that was always in "regular" gym clothes - teeshirt, shorts and a jock strap - so nothing was "on display" unless my shorts got pulled to one side or the other.

ANYWAY.... I digress.  But I have to ask, what is the "checking the oil move"?  I have some guesses but I'd rather hear from some who's "been there, done that."  Thanks!

2 hours ago, CuriousNow said:

ANYWAY.... I digress.  But I have to ask, what is the "checking the oil move"?  I have some guesses but I'd rather hear from some who's "been there, done that."  Thanks!

Accidently a finger(s) works its way into a butt crack ......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnX5yUs19HA

Edited by canuck45

7 hours ago, CuriousNow said:

I never wrestled but I did swim when I was 13-15 (in England - black speedos mandated by the school) so whatever I had then was "on display." 

Speedos or soft cotton "tank suits?"  Speedos have some elastic substance, so even though tight just show a bulge of various sizes.  I remember wearing my jock strap under the required tank suit to as not to have the wet tank suit exactly outlining my diminutive equipment.  The small bulge was bad enough.

Under the theory that a jock strap might be dirty, I was forced to remove it and wear only the sanitary tank suit provided!  The well endowed guy loved the tank suits.

On 1/14/2021 at 12:11 AM, canuck45 said:

Thanks - didn't know that move had a name.

On 1/14/2021 at 5:21 AM, wayless said:

Speedos or soft cotton "tank suits?" 

Speedos, although maybe not that particular brand name.  This was in 1967-70 era.  Don't know if the Speedo brand existed, but these were very small, form fitting, tight elastic swim suits that barely covered the boys' pubic hair (those who had any); so very low-cut.  Every boy's package was clearly defined.  Some just had more "definition" than others!

On 1/13/2021 at 10:52 PM, CuriousNow said:

I never wrestled but I did swim when I was 13-15 (in England - black speedos mandated by the school) so whatever I had then was "on display." 

Come to think of it, all the guys on the "swim team" did wear blue postage stamp, bikini-like elastic speedo-like suits when practicing and during competition.  The suits were very uniform.  I don't know if the school provided them or if they were equipment you had to buy to be on the swim team.  They showed "bulge" differences, but usually not much genital detail.

The sloppy cotton "tank suits" were allegedly for cleanliness is gym class when it was time to go to the pool to learn how to swim and dive.  When the "tank suit" was wet and clinging, you might as well have been wearing a transparent suit!  After being denied using a jock strap, I would try to unobtrusively pull the clinging cotton away from my crotch without everyone noticing.

On 1/18/2021 at 8:09 AM, wayless said:

When the "tank suit" was wet and clinging, you might as well have been wearing a transparent suit!  After being denied using a jock strap, I would try to unobtrusively pull the clinging cotton away from my crotch without everyone noticing.

Ah - I'd never really heard of "tank suits" but now I get it.  Kind of like this?

<<<Picture Removed by Moderator - Subject Appeared Underaged>>>

Edited by JTT
Picture removed - subject appeared underaged

Ha ha!  Yes, but they were shaped like speedo in my High School and thicker, but totally clinging cotton.

Yeah.  Pretty clear that whatever that guy is wearing, it doesn't have the inner netting that usually holds things into a bunch bulge better than that.  Maybe he is swimming in regular shorts?  Yeah.  Very long shorts that go past his knees.  Must not have wanted his underwear to get wet!

Edited by Guest

The point of the video I posted was to show you reality, all the dudes in the vid are 17 to 21 years of age, and youll notice...none of them are hung, they are all normal or average. Alot of them probably 5-5.5 inches erect if measured properly. some shorter, some longer. Most people dont have an impressive flaccid dick. perspective can be a bitch

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2020 at 2:27 AM, in part TinyJock said:

[...]  I wrestled in high school. When soft, I have a very small cock. (Actually, when hard, too!) But big balls. In my singlet, I showed two eggs topped by a thimble. It was kinda hot knowing all the spectators in the stands could see it. Girls thought I was cute back then. I guess an appreciation of cock size develops late in teenage girls. 

There was a picture of me in the sports section of the local newspaper. Although I eventually won the match, my back was arched, like I was in imminent danger of being pinned. Prominently displayed between my muscular thighs were my little nub and balls. I'm surprised it wasn't censored. If anyone back then supposed I was hung because of my height and build, that pic dispelled those thoughts completely. I still run across it from time to time.  [...]

I wish you’d share that picture with us... sounds hot!

• 4 months later...
On 1/18/2021 at 10:03 PM, RAized said:

The point of the video I posted was to show you reality, all the dudes in the vid are 17 to 21 years of age, and youll notice...none of them are hung, they are all normal or average. Alot of them probably 5-5.5 inches erect if measured properly. some shorter, some longer. Most people dont have an impressive flaccid dick. perspective can be a bitch

Yup, no dramatically small guys in video.  Average range guys would be silly to be embarrassed and most aren't.  Most small guys don't participate.

On 1/18/2021 at 9:24 AM, CuriousNow said:

Ah ... "tank suits" ...  Kind of like this?

<<<Picture Removed by Moderator - Subject Appeared Underaged>>>

Oops, sorry.  Wish I could remember what that pic was!

On 7/25/2014 at 7:08 PM, dtw1942 said:

... My high school gym teacher encouraged us to go commando when we went out doors for gym class. Never could bring myself to try it.

Posted almost seven years ago, I just noticed this.  I know when you were in HS (I was a few years behind you), the school shower thing was pretty common.  In fact, I'm surprised that some guys here have noted that they avoided anything they'd have to shower after.  Well, we had no choice - we had to change into gym clothes (again, jocks required so everyone had to be completely naked even if only for a moment) and then we had to strip and shower after every regular gym class.  For me, this started in upstate NY in 1966.  In 67 we moved to England and, over there, some of the boys opted to go commando (I thought they were nuts).  But you say your coach encouraged you to go commando?

Wow.  I mean, why or how did he even bring this up - how did he suggest it?

I mean, don't get me wrong, I went commando a LOT in HS and afterwards, but not for athletic endeavors.  So I do wonder why your coach would have encouraged this for boys who would be running and jumping and such?  And one other thought.... can anyone imagine, today, a coach encouraging boys to run around in loose gym shorts with nothing underneath?  Sure, I'd love to see it but, c'mon - in today's society, the coach would be hung!  [Uh... I mean "hung" as in lynched; no reference to the size of his package.]

On 7/25/2014 at 8:08 PM, dtw1942 said:

My high school gym teacher encouraged us to go commando when we went out doors for gym class. Never could bring myself to try it.

Sounds like he was a pedo or something.  All my coaches and gym teachers thought it was scientific fact that everyone should wear an athletic supporter (jock strap) during  athletic activity of any kind and enforced it.

Not a coach.  He was our 9th grade english and english lit teacher.  Tall and handsome in great shape.  Young enough that I think it was probably his first job.  He stood in front of his desk, center of the room, leaned back with his butt on the edge of the desk.  He pulled up his slacks and twisted to one side and showed quite a large bulge.  He wasn't wearing briefs.  It naked down his leg.  My seat was right in front of him,  That was mid fifties.  I'm sure today he'd be in trouble.  

19 hours ago, old n hard said:

... He pulled up his slacks and twisted to one side and showed quite a large bulge.  He wasn't wearing briefs....  That was mid fifties.  I'm sure today he'd be in trouble.

Yeah, you MIGHT just be right about that.  But, even in the fifties, it's hard to believe a teacher would do such a thing.