Would you want to be smaller?

I am pretty content with my size, but to be honest, when i am seeking someone to play with, I prefer smaller. That said, over the years I have met a few guys who were smaller than me, with whom i would cheerfully trade penises.

To me a guy with 4 inches or less is just incredibly sexy, and if he also happens to be uncut, OMG!!!!

Ray

When erect, no, I need every inch of length and girth that I have.

I wouldn't want to be smaller when flaccid, but more consistent would be nice.

My normal state is almost no shaft, mainly just the head of my penis perched atop my modestly sized balls. When I am very relaxed, after a hot shower or other, more of my shaft shows, giving me more flaccid length. The problem is that it doesn't really engorge or fill at all, so it looks kind of shriveled and unhealthy. So, I would much prefer to have the short, shaftless look to the sickly shrimp. I'd be happy with a fuller flaccid look, too though.

I don't expect you will find too many men who wish they had an even smaller penis on a small penis support forum.

Indeed! :waytogo:

I don't expect that you'd find many men who would want a smaller penis wherever you look.

Indeed! :waytogo:

In fact, to be polite, I thought the OP asked a rather daft question to begin with. :susel:

Rick

I don't expect that you'd find many men who would want a smaller penis wherever you look.

Perhaps the question would be more appropriate on the LPSG. I bet some of those guys would prefer a smaller penis. Sometimes an 8" plus dick can be difficult to handle.

You would think, but this has been asked over there a couple of times and most guys don't want smaller.

I think that has more to do with men and their egos than what is desired in the bedroom.

• 1 month later...

I know a guy who said his used to be 7+ inches, but due to "breaking" his penis during a vigorous sex session, his reduced in size to about 5.5 to 6. Also, I think that when you gain a lot of weight you lose visible length. That's what men are talking about here in losing several inches. Likely he's gained a lot of weight. They say you lose an inch for every 30-40 pounds of weight gain. Who knows. He may have gained 120 pounds and lost 3 inches.

Mine used to be nearly 5 inches long and now 4 inches. I've gained a little amount of weight, but not 40 pounds! I could stand to lose 10-15 pounds I think. I think it's far sexier to have 4 inches than 6. Even sexier to have less than 4 inches assuming you are not a huge chubby. I love sex with Asian cuties with less than 4 inches and fit, trim bodies.

I know a guy who said his used to be 7+ inches, but due to "breaking" his penis during a vigorous sex session, his reduced in size to about 5.5 to 6. Also, I think that when you gain a lot of weight you lose visible length. That's what men are talking about here in losing several inches. Likely he's gained a lot of weight. They say you lose an inch for every 30-40 pounds of weight gain. Who knows. He may have gained 120 pounds and lost 3 inches

I am not one who likes a certain size, it isn't important to me in the grand scheme of things. My buddy is 4.5" and he's super sexy. Whatever his size, it's the guy I'm interested in.

I'm very aware of loss of length through injury, surgery for peyronie's disease and being overweight. The poster I replied to didn't specify why he had lost 3.5". Instead he decided to focus on SPH, this is something I find distasteful and I got the impression his post was purely in the hope of getting the humiliation he needs for his kicks, hence my sarcastic reply "the penis fairy"

I believe this site is wholly against SPH and doesn't entertain the subject, thus I left a reply that wouldn't encourage this.

No one of us is going to condone SPH on Measurection and it's clearly in our rules. Very counterproductive to the good positive reinforcement Measurection strives to provide those who seek genuine help. If one wants humiliation they should perhaps try out www.lpsg.com but would imagine that they themselves are tired of the smaller guys coming there for humiliation thrills.

Hey, thanks Red Scott for your great attitude and all you do to help guys here. I got the most satisfaction here in being part of a group who actually did prevent a guy from taking his life over depression from having a small penis. I'm almost certain there have been others to find a new attitude within themselves about that which is basically unchangeable without dangerous consequences.