Would you want to be smaller?

Hey, thanks Red Scott for your great attitude and all you do to help guys here. I got the most satisfaction here in being part of a group who actually did prevent a guy from taking his life over depression from having a small penis. I'm almost certain there have been others to find a new attitude within themselves about that which is basically unchangeable without dangerous consequences.

Hi Ethan, I thank you for your positive feedback! Several months ago a member with whom a reply of mine "struck a chord" contacted me by PM. He wanted to know how therapy helped me, as he too felt suicidal. We exchanged e-mail addresses and after a week or two he started therapy. He's doing really well now, if he has a challenging session approaching that he's fearful of, and if my therapy included a similar exercise I can reassure him. He finds this beneficial and I find it really fills me with pride!

When I first joined this site my partner was concerned it might bring about my past issue's. I told her "if I can help just one single person then I will be happy and my own struggle won't have been for nothing"

The member I speak of has told me on a number of occasions that I probably saved his life by replying to his PM, which he describes as "a last desperate attempt for help"

It is with pride and a huge sense of satisfaction and happiness that I feel through helping him and anybody else I may have helped through my replies and posts.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

At 1.5" flaccid or down to 1" cold or after working out, and 4.4"x4.4" around in circumference hard I've always been on the small size. I was definitely the smallest on my wrestling team in high school out of about 20 guys. But now that I've grown to accept my diminutive size I wish I was truly micro. Like half an inch x 1.5" in circumference flaccid and 3"x3" hard would be ideal for me.

• 2 weeks later...

For complicated reasons, I would like my penis to be shorter. At least, I spend a lot of time fantasizing about it being shorter (about 5.5 inches) because I feel that would be more in accordance with the way I experience myself and my penis. The full reasons for that are a long story, but the basic gist is that having a smaller dick than my brother, and sharing a room until I was 19, gave me a size complex even though my penis is actually a decent size.

Maybe if it was actually the size I wish it was, I'd spend just as much wasted time in wishing it was longer!

On other guys I like small.

When I first saw the title of this thread, I thought it was a hoot! Maybe a put on. But, after thinking it over a bit, I realize it's not so ridiculous after all. 

I'm hung like a chipmunk: 4" x 4" hard, just the head poking out of my pubic hair when soft. Anything smaller, would -- in my experience -- be almost useless. I think I'm at the bottom limit for both length and girth; anything smaller would just fail to provide enough depth and stimulation during sex. 

On other hand, I find my small size to be really hot. It turns me on -- a big, good-looking, well-built, 6'3" guy -- to have such a small cock. So, if I had a more average-sized cock, I'd definitely wish it were smaller. But, as it is, no, I wouldn't want it any smaller. I'm happy with it just as it is. 

I've recently remembered some things along these lines that has made me think about the foundations of my fascination with having a small cock. 

I'd always thought it started when I first entered PE and open showers in high school (9th grade). I had matured earlier than most kids my age. I was over 6' (now 6'3"), well-developed, hairy-chested, shaving daily.  I was shocked to see how much bigger the other kids were, even many who hadn't begun puberty yet. 

But I recently recalled the image in a book of Bible stories for children. It showed Goliath falling backwards after being felled by David's stone. It was seen from over Goliath's right shoulder, down his torso, his flung-back leather skirt and muscular thighs, to David in the background with his sling. I was immediately fascinated by the very small penis poking out at the junction of his thighs. It was super super tiny. I'm not quite sure of my sexual development at this time, but I remember obsessively looking at that picture every night and the sexual excitement it produced. I also remember the huge disappointment and emptiness I felt when I realized that what I took for his tiny penis was, in fact, the toe of his other foot, partially hidden from view by his body. What I took as his glans was his toenail!

I know I was aware at an early age of having a small penis. At summer camp and the Y, other kids teased me, calling me "Freckle Dick". It didn't bother me then as I assumed it would get bigger when I grew up. But the memory of how I reacted to that picture suggests that I was already more turned on by having a small cock, even at the earliest stages of my sexual development, than I would have thought. 

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My soft cock is rather short (3") and thin, and can be shorter if I am exercising or at the beach with cold water. But when I am hard it grows a lot and I would not change my erect size, I think my hard cock is very hot :lol:

But when it is soft, I would looove if it was shorter, like 2 inches or less, with only the glans popping up from my bush, like @TinyJock ^_^

But if was shorter I would love to have a thicker soft cock, that would make the only visible glans very hot !

I love being photographed when I just go out from the sea water with my cock being shrinked. But I am often disappointed when I see the picture afterwards, and I realise that my soft cock was not as small as I wanted!

Being photographed among friends with bigger soft cocks is very exciting as well, with my short and thin soft cock next to their bigger cocks :P

In my first "real" job after college, the manager of our department had a "temp" secretary while his regular was out having a baby. The temp was a really fun gal in her late thirties. She enjoyed a rather "wild" life-style. She was on her fourth (or fifth?) husband. She mentioned her previous husband was a lot younger than she and very good-looking. He had a huge cock, and that was partly the cause of their divorce. Sex was always painful. Her current hubby was smaller.

One day she brought in pics of her husband and friends at a nearby nude beach. She asked if I'd like to join them next weekend. Since my first wife and her family were nudists, I had no qualms about that. 

I showed up the next Saturday at the nude beach. She was right; her hubby wasn't that well-endowed, though bigger than I am. Apparently, like Goldilocks and the three bears, he was just right. There was another couple, plus a guy from Engineering. Kinda surprised to see him, since he was relatively square. A bit nerdy and "ho-ho-ho" type of guy, a little overweight and out of shape, but not grossly so. Had a fairly big cock. 

A couple days later, she brought in pics from the weekend. A couple of me standing next to my new Engineering buddy. I had him beat all over the place in looks and build, but my little nub, nearly buried in my pubes, was smaller than the head of his cock alone, which then had an additional four or five inches of shaft. After that, he'd routinely show up in my office to chat, my new best buddy! 

I'm pretty sure those pics got around like the previous set had. My little secret was out! Like AertySean, I found that actually quite hot!

13 hours ago, TinyJock said:

[...] A couple days later, she brought in pics from the weekend. A couple of me standing next to my new Engineering buddy. I had him beat all over the place in looks and build, but my little nub, nearly buried in my pubes, was smaller than the head of his cock alone, which then had an additional four or five inches of shaft. After that, he'd routinely show up in my office to chat, my new best buddy! 

I'm pretty sure those pics got around like the previous set had. My little secret was out! Like AertySean, I found that actually quite hot!

Very hot story @TinyJock ! 

It is hot to know that your small cock has been seen by many people, especially if you were working with them! That's a very exciting exposing since you could be widely known at the office as a small cock, but yet a very well built person!

You are right, being exposed this way as a small cock to others is like my Asian face telling to my colleagues that I must have a small cock, even if they haven't seen it, they know they can be right at 90%. Being exposed and unveiled this way is very hot.

In my case, though, it may be a bit different since I am a grower and I have a pretty big hard cock. So the situation is even more humiliating for me because my Asian face tells them that I must be a small cock, and if they saw me in the locker room, they would have their assumption confirmed. It is only in the intimacy of a sexual relation that you can realise that actually I have a pretty big hard cock. So my secret is not my small cock but my hard big cock, but no one can guess it, and everyone considers me as a small cock, which is a so exciting SPH for me since I must be a bit sub when it is related to sex :lol:

Edited by RodEnuf
Shortened 100% quote of immediately preceding post.

It does amuse me sometimes just how small my cock can get when cold or after exercise. The shaft skin bunches up and can even start to cover my glans. Even though it's warm, I notice this happens when sitting at my desk for extended periods.

Many have seen me in a very shrunken state, my old workplace had a very active group of workmates playing football, tennis, gym, so it was common to meet someone you knew naked in the gang style showers.

Although I don't wish to be smaller, being seen when I'm small gives me a body confidence boost.

So yes and no.  Traditionally I was in the 5 to 5.5 range.   But that was when I was younger and in shape.  Now I am about 35 to 40 lbs overweight and am under 4.5, a little over 4.  I love my small penis and actually have a SPH fetish (please no judging and I definitely understand why some would frown on this).  It would really be satisfying to measure my penis and it be 3.9 fully erect.  I do know that if I gained more weight that could happen, but I would rather loose weight thus my penis gaining a little length, so as I said, yes and no. 

Edited by smalloneatl6

I would like to be smaller than a bic lighter with a gumball head hard and under half an inch and no thicker than a tube of chapstick flaccid. I dont want it buried in a fat pad, always in pomp display 

• 2 weeks later...

No way no how...any chick i've been with has already found it unsatisfying...why make it worse? I only saw a guy that was smaller than me once in my life...2.5" hard is unpleasant...can't imagine 2 inches or less...

On 8/4/2020 at 5:01 AM, TinyJock said:

A couple days later, she brought in pics from the weekend. A couple of me standing next to my new Engineering buddy. I had him beat all over the place in looks and build, but my little nub, nearly buried in my pubes, was smaller than the head of his cock alone, which then had an additional four or five inches of shaft. After that, he'd routinely show up in my office to chat, my new best buddy!

That's always the most embarrassing for me, when you realize another guy's cock head is bigger than your whole cock...

@jacob_k been fighting this all my life and thats a long time.Since joing this site i did find out lots of things bout cock size. Being small is no picnic but i am. but there are so MANY guys on here that are small but they are the most wonderful and plesent guys to chat with or send private messages to.The dick isnt every thing.Being truthful. i find myself no longer being jelious of guys with big cocks to really admiring there cock sizes. some here may know i met a guy from this site face to face for around 3 years. he taught me what a big size was about as well as many other things.I wont go on cause no one wants to hear my story but case being a large cock verses a small cock.ill keep my small.and admire the large and be thankful that having a small cock got me here to share things with other guys in the same boat. And a chance to chat with newer guys also.Thank you guys for letting me say how i feel on these forums.and as always to rod for being such a super site addm.and also being here on site many times unlike other sites and always if a problem comes up always getting back to resolve it.