wish i knew what to do

zebraben

Have you tried or considered some of those energy drinks, Ben?

Of course there is also standing atop a hill during a thunderstorm whilst holding a metal rod, for a literal bolt of energy. I would not recommend this one, it is my understanding that this has the potential to be fatal. Although I just read on the internet that lightning strikes have been the source of power for a superhero or two. Worth the risk? I don't know.

Exercise could be a healthier, albeit more time consuming solution.

Try long term edging. Masturbate till you ALMOST cum, but stop... For hours! Go to work. At lunch tickle your rod in the can just enough to get hard and leave off again. Keep giving yourself a reminder of what you'll do before you go to sleep.

When you get home, boom. Big orgasm, and sleep happy. Skip a day or three and enjoy again.

I would suggest a multi vitamin supplement specifically targeted at men, sometimes it's just one specific vitamin or mineral that needs to be increased that is difficult to get through diet alone. These do wonders for me and I would also suggest a health check with your doctor, ask him to run a blood test to check hormone levels, cholesterol levels and kidney/liver functions.

If your doctor finds all is well then it's a matter of a lifestyle change. Do you live a sedentary lifestyle? Do you have a good balanced diet?

Whatever the reason it can be rectified.