Rogue penises in bags of sweets

RodEnuf

[biggest]Rogue penises in bags of sweets[/biggest]

Thursday, September 11, 2014 - UK Metro News

[float:right]1411186178-DragonSweets.jpg

Offending penises were appearing in Dutch Rusk packets of Dragon Sweets gummies[/float]Consumers in New Zealand are complaining that a certain brand of sweets is leaving them with a bad taste in their mouths. The gentle folk of the South Island were worried that the mixed bag of gummy sweets from the Dutch Rusk company contained shapes that looked like penises.

Complaints began rolling in to Dutch Rusk shortly after the company started distributing bags of sweets that it had imported from China.

Managing director Willem Van de Geest said the sweets, called Dragon Sweets, were distributed in the lower South Island of the country. Rather unbelievably, Mr. Van de Geest told the New Zealand Herald, "You have to look at it two or three times to think that doesn't look right."

Try looking at the sweets above, from the various angles at which they are pictured, and see if you can make out the classic penis-and testicles shape that has been drawn on brick walls, classroom chalk boards and public toilet cubicle doors around the world.

Mr. Van de Geest went on to say that the penis shapes were not considered offensive in Asia, that they were in fact a sign of fertility and health. The sweets were a "one-off" and he had recalled and dumped thousands of bags.

Mr. Van de Geest said he had imported sweets from around the world for 25 years and an offensive sweet had never been included in a mix before. He reassured squeamish Kiwi confectionery lovers that the penises had now been withdrawn and, "It won't happen again."

How come Rick did not comment on this one?

Hey Bredero!

I was waiting on you to comment on how they taste! :tongue:

One problem I have always had with this type of candy is that in several Western European languages (French, German, Dutch, and the several Scandinavian languages, among others) the word "gummi" is a slang word for "condom."

I mean, who wants to suck on a condom???

Rick

Well I think these sweets (or spoggs as we call them in Yorkshire) are great!

It had to be the Dutch! After visiting Amsterdam, I was stunned by their liberal attitude towards sex!

If you ever visit just go to the "Sex museum." In my life, I've never been to a museum as interesting and erotic! Normal museums do not give you an erection, imagine being at the railway museum with a boner? You'd have to have issues wouldn't you.......... "Ohhhhh yeah a type 243 diesel locomotive, mmmmmm, that's got me going...ohhhh yeah."