Softie

jackson2

Most times when we are seen in a hard state, we are less worried about our size and more concerned with enjoying whatever may be happening.

It is when we are soft and at our tiniest, usually in non sexual situations, that we are really exposing ourselves at our most embarrassment-inducing.

Any moments stand out as when you were trouserless and floppy?

Not only do i experience this in the locker room regularly, but recently a friend and i compared. Of course he was much bigger, but the sight of my tiny willy next to his swinging schlong made it all the more laughable.

I visit the urologist once a year. They put you in a room and have you strip naked from the waist down and sit on the table to wait for doc to come in. By the time he enters my little guy is a bit turtled and being so thin it looks like a little kid is sitting there. Always tempted to ask if this is the smallest one he has seen. UGH

The worst softie experience occurred in college. I was in ROTC and one day we all had to go for a medical exam. All 100 or so of us all had to strip down. It was very cold in the room, and I was very nervous being nude in front of all my friends. My penis shrunk up to a little nub. When I got up to the table to talk to one of the medical personnel, he asked me how long I had had that one. He was making fun, and I was embarrassed. It was the worst.

Funny thing in my experiences: When I am having a visit with my urologist, whenever he starts examining my penis is starts swelling up -- became a full erection two times. I was embarrassed to death, but he didn't react at all. I bet urologists have seen all kinds of stuff!

Guys, just forget the size and length of your penis....just learn how to use it to the best of your ability.

Just for the record, I recently met a woman, very sexy, the first and second time we had sex...it was not all that impressive, but we both enjoyed it and I actually wore her out.

To top it off she is accustomed to a larger penis, but I just make her feel special, I do special things for her, and I make love to her at my best ability. What more can a woman ask for?

Stop categorizing your penis via a NUMBER....just use the damm thing and enjoy life.

I think that psychologically, the difference between 3 and 4 flaccid is the same as the difference between 5 and 6 erect.

In measurement terms yes there's a one inch difference, but for 3-4" that's 33% and 5-6" is 20%, less noticeable than 33% as a fifth is much less than a third.

But whatever the size difference between one and another we can't argue the fact that they fall into the average range and can be put to great use, a guy doesn't need a big dick to give a partner a great experience, he needs a good technique. My buddy is 4.75 - 5" on a very good day and he gets no complaints ever!

Customers survey on quality of service

Marketing campaign. Our customers are more satisfied than ever and say 100% improvement in quality of customer care.

The numbers please:

Last year 1/10

This year 2/10

Neither is good.

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

I have an average erect penis but my flaccid penis ranges from average to tiny. In the evenings and if I am warm, it is about 3-3.5 inches. When I am working out, cold, swimming, visiting the doc, changing in the locker room, it is about 2 inches. The funny thing is that WAY more people see my dick when it is soft than ever see it erect. Thus, I always wish I was more close to average in my flaccid state. I wish for a floppy penis - not a nubby penis. I did mention to my urologist a few days ago (before he had me drop trou) that I was small. His response after he handled my dick was "you have a very normal size meatus". I decided that is what a urologist says when he can't say, "hey, you have an average length flaccid penis". lol

My penis has a confident 4 inch erection. I have a pretty good sex life. And for a man with a 4 inch penis I have a remarkable sex life. (gay btw) I have only had 2 partners comment on my small penis.

What I hate is my flaccid penis. It is maybe 1-2 inches. I have no shaft just the head sticks out. And if I don't shave it gets buried in my pubes ( i am also a hairy guy) I am a macho, confident napoleon complex kind of guy, so someone seeing my small penis in the locker room or something is really emasculating. I kinda feel like less of a man. Like no matter how much I succeed in other areas of my life I will still be the guy with the small penis.

• 6 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Glad I’m not the only one who shrivels up around other people. It must be some kind of subconscious reaction to anxiety. Like when I first got naked with a girl and instead of an erection... my nub just went numb.  A self-fulfilling prophecy ♻️

Edited by uniball

I've been a nudist for many years and never had any problems being seen around other people. Flaccid I'm 1.5-2.5", always on the small end compared to other guys. However, with a tattooed penis, it gets lots of attention. I've had numerous doctors comment (do you have any irritation, pain, etc.) and that doesn't affect the "status" of things. However, in more open situations (parties, nudist venues, etc.) when I (it) starts getting lots of attention (did it hurt, what does it look like erect, were you hard when you got it done, etc) I start to grow without any touching.

Funny ya mention that, Restoredude.  Buddy of mine somehow convinced me to visit a clothing optional resort few years back.

One of the rare dudes packing even less than me down there.  So at least he wouldn’t make me look bad.  Surprisingly, most of the men there actually were on the smaller side - a majority being in late middle ages or older.

Definitely helped me feel more comfortable, even confident, showing what I had.  Wasn’t at all like my high school locker room, which was incredibly refreshing.  Felt alot better after.

Got to see boys with bodies like mine, who looked awesome nude! First time I realized how beautiful a babydicks is, which changed what I thought of my size.  Unfortunately, my nudist pal has passed on since.  And still yet to find any new friends for such in-the-buff male bonding.

Wish some of ya lived closer, cuz it’s a therapeutic experience I’d love for us to share together...

Edited by uniball

My softie can be quite small at around 1.5", the shaft skin bunches up and my penis sits on top of tight balls. I also go to naturist clubs and swims, and the vast majority look similar to me. Yes there are a few guys with big swinging dicks but they are very much in the minority.

So I've no problem wandering about with a shriveled cock since it's pretty much the norm and nobody cares in these environments.