Softie

jackson2

On 9/30/2014 at 2:08 AM, jackson2 said:

Any moments stand out as when you were trouserless and floppy?

I'm only 1 inch flaccid...on a GOOD day. I've never been 'floppy' LOL.

But back to the original question...I guess lots of moments stick out but the one that does the most was a morning at the gym when the hot water ran out. It was cold outside but I had to shower before work so in I went. Probably the worst shriveling in my life and I was completely retracted with just a little bit of foreskin visible on top of my very small balls which were pulled right up to my body even worse than usual. I was showering in the stall and when I stepped out there was a coworker of mine walking by. He took a long look at my crotch, made eye contact, and then tried to strike up an awkward conversation. I never saw him at that gym before that day. He probably thought that was my normal soft size! oh well...

I am very small flaccid, as well as erect. Usually not much more than the small glans of my penis shows when I’m flaccid. Occasionally some of my shaft will show but not very much. When the shaft does show when my penis is flaccid it is usually in a very relaxed state. It actually might have some ‘hang’ to it but not very much. My penis looks ridiculously thin when in that condition. It is embarrassing for me to be seen either erect or flaccid but I guess flaccid is the most embarrassing. I guess.

• 3 months later...
On 9/29/2014 at 10:08 PM, jackson2 said:

It is when we are soft and at our tiniest, usually in non sexual situations, that we are really exposing ourselves at our most embarrassment-inducing.

My normal flaccid size is small at one inch.  But I will always be smaller than normal when on display for a medical examination.  Over the past ten years I have been seen naked by three doctors, three physician assistants and a medical assistant.  All of them are female.  Between annual physicals and annual skin checks I have been seen naked a lot of times.  My penis will go into tiny mode each time being viewed by any of them.  The head will completely retract unable to be seen.  My balls tightly drawn up creating a small package.  All I will have left is a small half inch phallus object buried in my public hair.  A few times this has led to conversation about my small size.  Because of how tiny I become these visits are a touch embarrassing.  The first time naked with each of them was the toughest, the visits get easier going in knowing this person has already seen me naked.

Nice to know i am not the only one.  I have been through the same thing with a hernia, scrotal cyst and ultrasound, a heart catheterization, 2 colonoscopies, swollen lymph node in my groin.  Now i am seen by my PCP's young, pretty nurse practitioner.  It seems to get more difficult to drop my pants for her, not easier.  Blood pressure is always high due to stress and anxiety, making shrinkage worse.  I have not gone through a total skin check by a dermatologist yet.

I've had annual skin checks with a dermatologist for a number of years and she has never inspected my genitals. I did have her check something out in my pubic region one time but I didn't have to pull my underwear all the way down for it. I've also had the same female primary care physician for the last 14 years. In all that time, she has never seen me naked. She recently left her practice though and I now have a new female doctor and am wondering if she will find out about my small secret. Just last year I had a camera fed through my penis in order to inspect my bladder an kidneys. The assistant was a female and had to duty to pull my fully retracted penis out and do the insertion. It was less embarrassing that I thought it might be. I'm a pretty logical person and have handled my smallness pretty well for the most part. I figure there's nothing that can be done about it so there's no reason to be embarrassed. It may be easier said than done but it turned out to be pretty easy. I even considered making a comment about my small size just to get it out of the way but I kept quiet. Basically, it is what it is.

1 minute ago, smokeylink said:

I've had annual skin checks with a dermatologist for a number of years and she has never inspected my genitals. 

Incompetent. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/23/2021 at 10:39 AM, uniball said:

... Buddy of mine somehow convinced me to visit a clothing optional resort few years back.

... Got to see boys with bodies like mine, who looked awesome nude! First time I realized how beautiful a babydicks is, which changed what I thought of my size.  Unfortunately, my nudist pal has passed on since.  And still yet to find any new friends for such in-the-buff male bonding.

Wish some of ya lived closer, cuz it’s a therapeutic experience I’d love for us to share together...

That's something I've wanted to do for many years.  Maybe one day.  I didn't realize how beautiful naked males (little boys, teens, adults and geezers, like me) were until I was much older.  Now I really appreciate nudity more than ever.

It was sad to read about you loosing your nudist buddy, but since you've "popped that cherry" (going to a clothing optional resort), why not just go on your own?  The other people there believe in and enjoy the comfort of living without clothes (just like, dare I say, you and me).  Surely you'll find people easy to talk with.

I know, it sounds hypocritical for me, who's never been, to be urging someone else to go, but I do believe it would be beneficial.  Why don't *I* go?  I'm married and, while my wife has no problem with me being nude at home, she's not comfortable being nude and would never want to visit a resort.  Honestly, given the choice between outliving her and going, or never going - I'll take the latter.  Sometime mates are just that valuable.

Clubs will often have "single" men there, often older and married with wives who don't or no longer wish to take part. Of the clubs I've been to, nudity is only mandatory in the pool, the rest of the time members and guests whatever they feed comfortable in. So you could always give it a try and the wife can decide if she wants to give it a go!

I was invited to a no clothes allowed club with dining, pool, private rooms, & steam baths, etc. by a massage parlor girl and go go dancer once.   She said she preferred to go with a man so men would know she had a protector.  She said she had problems going alone sometimes.

She said that the men far out number the women and she loves the attention and has her pick of the men, usually, and said she loves to have men competing for her.  "Nothing like group sex, too!"

I said I don't think I'd enjoy competing for women like that.  She said,  "Don't worry, you can just watch and jack-off like a lot of guys do.  Wouldn't you like to watch me?"  I said, "Hmmm, maybe I would."  She giggled and said "A lot of guys end up fucking and sucking each other, too.  Anything goes there.  No need to be ashamed of anything."  She said it would be free as she had a membership and could bring guests.

Thought about it, but backed-out of that one.

5 hours ago, new2day said:

Clubs will often have "single" men there, often older and married with wives who don't or no longer wish to take part...

Good point.  Not sure how she'd take to me going alone.  But... she has been known to go visit family for a few days from time to time....

For me, the locker room is still the place where you really find out how you feel about your dick. I've got beyond the stage of changing behind a towel now, but if my gym is busier than usual and the locker room is crowded I do tend to back into my shell. My flaccid size is extremely variable but often shrinks to less than an inch in these environments. There are days when I can show it off without a care and other days when the sight of a bigger dick just depresses me. I've struck up a casual acquaintance with a number of men at the gym I was using before Covid. The most chatty of these guys is an older man (late forties, early fifties), who is in very good shape. He has a very impressive flaccid size and seems to have no inhibitions about nudity. We are often in the changing room together at the end of a session, and he will often chat with me while completely naked. There have been times when I've been equally bare arsed, and if fresh from the shower, smaller than a newborn baby. I'm always acutely aware in these moments of the difference in our size. There's definitely something of the exhibitionist in this guy's make-up because he's usually still naked when I'm on my way out the door. I've occasionally become so engrossed in our chats that I find my dick coming out of its shell and I find myself sporting a very modest semi. Probably my most embarrassing soft moment was on a nude beach. On this occasion, I'd removed my shorts on the track leading to the beach, such was my excitement at being there. This proved to be a mistake because around the final turn I encountered two fully dressed teenage girls who were obviously curious spectators. There was no time to replace my shorts so I had to walk past this tittering pair with my dick barely more than a bump above my balls. I actually circled back after fluffing to give them another look but couldn't find them. Them's the breaks on the nude beach 😞

• 5 months later...

I am told to visit urologist because of some kidney problem. So, that will be my very first time that someone else (except my wife and ex girlfriends) will see my dick. I am worried about my health but embarrassment is much stronger so i don't know what to do. I know that urologist has seen who knows how many different penises but i believe mine is unic and that is killing me. Nothing but the penis head can be seen when it is cold or when i am under pressure..he almost disappears..but i need to do something, i need that check up. .

Having seen a few urologists (and lots of other docs) over the years, it means nothing to them about size.  I have had them see my buried penis, that likes to turtle, in the cold.  They don't even blink an eye.  I have had nurses have to clean it and the area for a couple procedures and again, nothing said.  It is very clinical for them.

Health is greatly important so just get in and get it done.

9 hours ago, BoeingNg said:

I am told to visit urologist because of some kidney problem. So, that will be my very first time that someone else (except my wife and ex girlfriends) will see my dick. I am worried about my health but embarrassment is much stronger so i don't know what to do. I know that urologist has seen who knows how many different penises but i believe mine is unic and that is killing me. Nothing but the penis head can be seen when it is cold or when i am under pressure..he almost disappears..but i need to do something, i need that check up. .

Been there done that.   At best on a sunny warm day my penis is 3" flaccid.
Doctors appointment and it shrinks (length and width).  think thumb from the last knuckle to tip.
Guess what, my health actually takes priority over my penis size.

20211104_112503.jpg

2 hours ago, canuck45 said:

think thumb from the last knuckle to tip.

Pretty much the same, but with two states,
Shaft retracted & skin turtled over the head,
or skin concertinaed up & head sitting out acorn style.

A good hot shower will get an almost 2 1/2" hang, but it's back to it's straight out horizontally poke withing minutes.

13 hours ago, BoeingNg said:

Get to tbe urologist.  Your penis size means nothing if you are not alive.  They have seen it all, big and small.

On 11/4/2021 at 5:00 AM, BoeingNg said:

Listen to this podcast.  Start at about 36 minute mark if you don't have much time.  Measurection Radio - Episode 9

Make that appointment and lets us know what you find out.  I would rather be alive and let everyone know i am small rather than being dead with it being a secret.

• 3 weeks later...

I’m always uncomfortable to undress in front of strangers or new sexual partners if I’m soft… 
As soon as I get hard everything is fine and it actually looks like a trick or something and the partner usually ends up laughing out of relief or is just really amazed…

with strangers it’s different, normally they won’t ever see what I’m capable of

thats the difficult part, to not care about that…

my measures:

Flaccid 2‘5“

erect 7,5“ 

i am uncut

kind of banana bend upwards

10 hours ago, Morty said:

I'm a total exhibitionist and undressing in front of  anybody I'm perfectly at ease but will stop stripping if I see they are getting offended. I love exposing myself just ask my wife

Same here. I prefer to undress when I'm flaccid as I am super tiny when limp...about 2". I love showing off my little dick.

About three years ago, I attended a house party thrown by someone with an indoor swimming pool. An indoor pool is an unusual thing in the UK and many of the guests were keen to try it out. A couple of Aussie guys went into the pool naked and emboldened me to do the same. I never would have had the confidence to do this had I not had more than a few drinks! It was a real rush. It was particularly exciting to be naked in front of a female friend who had never seen my dick before.