Awkward Urinal Moment

I recently got back from a trip to Scotland. While touring a castle, I had to use the toilets to pee. The wall urinals did not have dividers, but luckily the one at the end of the row near the wall was free. I fished out my small penis, when a boy about 5-7 years of age came up next to me to pee. He started leaning over and looking at my penis, with me trying to hurry my peeing along to finish quickly.

Anyone else ever had an awkward experience like this?

On the plus side, at least he didn't comment about my size.

I can relate, but slightly differently. Once on a school picnic with my class, I went to a restroom away from my own school's area. Barely into my pee, at a long open trough, suddenly a bunch of 6/7 yo's came charging in, lining up along the through! I couldn't just shut it off, and almost immediately the kid next to me announces, "Mister, your peepee looks just like my dad's!" With that, all those eyes leaned in my direction! A bunch of comments flowed out from the others, none derogatory, due to my self-perceived less than notable size for sure, but from their young perspective guess it looked OK! With that, I didn't hurry, and actually tarried a bit, coaxing a nice semi. Embarrassed later at what I did, rationalized by thinking how excited I was at their age seeing a grownup's penis. Oh, well!

You dealt with the situation well!

If I were the only man in a rest room with a boy or boys, I would do anything I could to leave (or at least use a stall). I would not take a chance on the boy telling someone something like "he showed me his pee-pee" or something similar, which would get me arrested and presumed guilty.

If I were the only man in a rest room with a boy or boys, I would do anything I could to leave (or at least use a stall). I would not take a chance on the boy telling someone something like "he showed me his pee-pee" or something similar, which would get me arrested and presumed guilty.

Agreed. Sounds like a risky business!

i know i am really off base and i should not be giving feedback, but at that age i think boys are just curious. i remember at that age when i went swimming and it was kind of interesting how big some guys looked and once you see one guy that big as a kid you keep looking. i know i'm a kill joy but it's how i feel and like i said i have no business even replying.

This happened at home and not at a urinal. I had just gotten up from the commode. My pants were down, and my dick was hanging out. Just at that moment my four year old grandson opened the door and ran in. He immediately ran over and looked directly at my dick. I got my shorts up as soon as I could, but he got a good look. I did not say anything not did he.

I had exactly the same in the toilets of our hotel bar in Lanzarote. Taking a pee a kid walked in, only two troughs anyway so I suppose he had to stand next to me. I saw him looking intently and he was talking to me in a language I didn't understand (sounded like German) I looked straight ahead and said nothing, exactly for the reason that I didn't want this kid saying anything that could be misconstrued!

I felt ignorant at not responding with even a "hello" but that's a sign of the times we live in. Then I felt a bit concerned that this child was talking to strangers in the toilets in the first place!

I debated making this post due to the fact it discussed a minor at the urinal looking. I wanted to be VERY CLEAR, that I looked straight ahead and up at the wall. But, the reason I posted was to gather insight as to other country's habits on urinal etiquette. The USA commonly has large/long dividers between urinals, but overseas, it appears this is not the case a majority of the time.

I bring this up, b/c it seems overseas do NOT censor nudity on TV like we do in the states, so I wondered if this experience I had (albeit awkward for me) in Scotland was just "par" for the culture.

The USA commonly has large/long dividers between

I bring this up, b/c it seems overseas do NOT censor nudity on TV like we do in the states, so I wondered if this experience I had (albeit awkward for me) in Scotland was just "par" for the culture.

In the UK very few but the most modern urinals have dividers in between. I've always found this a little annoying, it's like saying "men don't need privacy" Imagine if women's toilets had no dividing walls? There'd by an outcry, yet men are expected to display there penises in front of other's? Then there's this issue, grown men exposing their penis in front of young boy's, and young boy's having to do the same in front of grown men.

It's slowly changing due to the obvious problems this can bring, but at the moment they are few and far between.

well i see as usual, we cant pass up an opportunity to bash the United States. its nice to know everything is perfect in the UK and the rest of europe.

why does the whole world seem to want to come here? we take in about 100 000 legal immigrants a month, and that does not count refugees, illegals, or those with work visas. or those who are having to wait 5 years for some kind of medical procedure under socialized medicine. that is probably more than all of europe combined.

other things besides size of others around you can cause embarrassment, like being so short you pee or dribble on your shoes or pants. or taking what seems like forever fumbling around inside your pants to find your penis. to getting a hard on and nobody seems to notice because it is small.

post-101878-15204862468424_thumb.jpg

I'm also from Europe and where I'm at I'd say the divider/no divider situation is about 50/50. I haven't had any awkward urinal moments myself, if there weren't any dividers I'd usually wimp out and use a stall. I guess I've always been fortunate that the restrooms without dividers were pretty busy, so I don't think it looked too suspicious when I'd opt to use a stall instead of a urinal or even worse, one of those troughs.

When I was in the US Army (1964), the barracks latrines always had urinals without dividers and toilets six across each wall facing each other without dividers. Also, the showers consisted of about 20 shower heads around the four walls, without dividers. Not a good situation for us guys with small (1.5 to 2") flaccids.

• 2 weeks later...

I was at a sports bar once. The urinals were a trough.The bathroom was empty so I whipped my little cock out and started peeing. Right when I started, these 2 huge rugby guys stood next to me, one on each side. Both were a head taller than me. I am not a urinal peeker, but I accidentally got a glimpse of one of their cocks, and it was huge. I immediately turtled and my stream became drops, which due to my 1 1/2 inch penis means that i started to dribble on myself. They finished before me and walked away and I finally finished. I sure had to re think my manhood that day.

• 1 month later...