Awkward Urinal Moment

This thread reminds me of a very traumatic experience that happen during my high school years. A little back story, this was when I was dating my girlfriend "Kate" at the time, who also happened to be the one that took my virginity. I was maybe 17, and she was 16 at the time. However, she had way more experience than me, and perhaps didn't have the most savory of reputations. The guy she dated before me was black and was also the football/ basketball team stud. He was quite the impressive specimen... maybe 6'2 and way more muscle than an average teenager. He was always very cool with me and very easy going. I have heard of the bbc stereotype, but I didn't think too much of it. Secretly hoping that it was just a myth.

One day, I went to the bathroom urinals in our school and it was a crowded room. Of course, Kate's ex-stud lines up to the urinal directly next to mine. These urinals did not have any dividers of any sorts. He said Hi and started making small talk with me. I can't help but glance down to take a peek. OMG. Literally my eyes must of popped out and my heart sanked. It was literally a giant meat stick, easiest the biggest cock I have ever seen. It was super plump. In it's soft state, it was longer and much fatter than mine when mine is hard. My soft cock was probably half the length of his, and way skinnier. He totally caught me looking, and the whole time he was looking at mine. He had this smirk to his face. And when he urinated, it sounded like a fire hydrate releasing....it had so much force and pressure, while mine let out a barely audible stream. He was like, "So how's Kate been? Make sure you treat her right okay?" Easily one of the most awkward, most uncomfortable experience of my life.

A few weeks after that, after a night of drinking leading to foreplay. Kate was playing with my cock and looking at it, saying how beautiful and big it was. I was drunk enough to ask the dreaded question "So, was your ex's cock bigger?" She paused and was a little taken back. I said, "Come on, we can always be honest with each other. I just want to know how my cock compares. I promise I won't be mad. Just be honest with me". She said, "ummm... his is bigger." I said, "In what way? Is it longer or thicker?" She said, "Both...but not by much." God bless her for being gentle.

Recently I had a similar and awkward situation like yours. Last week I went to Mc Donalds to eat something on my way to my night shift at work. It was about 6 pm when I got in, had my order ready, ate the burguer etc. About 40 minutes later before leaving the place I needed so much to pee so I went upstairs where the rest rooms were located. The Men's room was quite small, only the sink with a mirror, 2 stalls and 1 urinal. As soon as I entered there, I saw a little kid (about 8 y.o) standing by the sink facing the stalls which were both with closed doors (I assumed he was waiting for his turn to use them) so I stand right in front of the urinal (so the stall were located to my left side) turning my back to the kid who was observing my movements. Quickliy I unzipped my pants and put my small penis out. As I was peeing I noticed I started dribbling (because my damn dick was already turtled) so I had to unbutton my jeans and lower them a bit more, along my boxer shorts to avoid wetting myself and making a mess.

My hairy balls got exposed as the stream was getting stronger. At that very moment the stall door got opened and another kid (aged about 4 or 5)came out and saw me there standing and peeing. Suddenly he stopped just a few steps from me staring straight at my balls and dick which begun turtling even more (for my embarressment) so the older boy got close to us, also had a nice view of my junk and then said "Don't bother the man! Come on, Mom is waiting" then he grabbed his little brother's hand and pull to make him walk. As he did so the little kid said "oh, what a big peepee!" and they (luckily) left the room.

The whole scene must have took just one minute or so but it seemed like forever to me.

Then I remained there for a while until I was finally done (I must have released about 1 litre!) Then washed my hands and left, feeling awkward and somehow happy at the same time, for the comment the little kid just have made. But I realized that when you are just a little boy everything looks bigger to you than it really is, so tried to forget all the situation and went away to work. Awkward!

y.o) ... the little kid said "oh, what a big peepee!" ...

Then I remained there for a while until I was finally done (I must have released about 1 litre!) Then washed my hands and left, feeling awkward and somehow happy at the same time, for the comment the little kid just have made. But I realized that when you are just a little boy everything looks bigger to you than it really is, so tried to forget all the situation and went away to work. Awkward!

I hope you have been enjoying your "bigpee" ever since.

I remember seeing my Dad's penis once when I was maybe 6 years old. He was asleep and uncovered. It looked big to me. I imagine it was pretty average but to a kid it looked big.

Hahaha, I guess you're right! Now that I was "Big" for a day (for a minute actually) I'm a little bit more confortable with my weeniee, trying to pretend or cheating myself that I'm really well endowed. I wonder what those little boys might have think is my tool would have been "normal" or maybe with a semi (quite difficult because it always shrinks when I'm peeing with people around -sad-)Perhaps they could have seen me as a "Giant Dicked Guy" LOL!!!

Probably they weren't used to see his father's that much if I looked big for them!

Yes, you're right with that too! When I was a kid maybe 5 or 6 a saw my father's penis for the first time (he was pretty modest back then but I caught him getting out of the shower)It looked huge and very thick to me, quite impressive I must say, but as I growned up I saw it was a bit more than average (bigger than mine actually) :-(

• 4 weeks later...

Interesting, I had a similar experience very recently. Me and a few friends went to a mexican bar. I had to piss. The restroom had only 1 stall and a urinal. The urinal was next to the sink with no divider in between. The stall was being used by a guy, so I went for the urinal. As I'm taking a piss the dude walks up to wash his hands. And while he's doing that I clearly see him turn his head to take a good peak.

He didn't see much. I usually cover up with my left hand haha. But still, I thought this was very interesting. This is something that does bother me though. Everytime I go pee my cock is all snuggled up and tiny. I have to tug at my foreskin a bit to get it floppy enough to pee.

But.. it is what it is.

• 3 years later...

Just last week I was at a McDonald's urinal when a father came in with his young son (5-ish).  The boy immediately ran to where I was and put his back to the wall so he could stare at my man parts.  The dad casually said something like "come back here" which the boy ignored.  It was weird being blatantly stared at while at a urinal, but not in a sexual way.  While awkward, I think the boy was innocently curious.  Nothing was said.  I finished, washed up, and left.

In hindsight, why didn't the dad to more to control his son?

Perhaps the father didn't want to create more of a scene than his son already had!? It's natural child curiosity or perhaps less social understanding due to his young age, he wouldn't be aware it's not really acceptable behaviour in a urinal unless he's been in the same situation previously. 

It's always interesting to look down one of those open trough sort of urinals - at a sports event, for instance - or in those places where there are not any dividers. So many different shapes and sizes, but you never really know how much of a grower people are. Lately i've been traveling and at some events and seen some remarkably small and one or two Goliath sized guys who are already above average even soft.  Fascinating to see the differences and the guys who huddle in a way that no one can see and others who just flop it out and pee hands free. 

• 2 weeks later...

At a country fair I went to the urinal was a 4 man plastic one where you all faced inwards.  The dividers were mainly just to avoid splashing the next guy rather than give any privacy so you had a clear view of all the other guys peeing.   Quite a few guys were standing without holding, some had unbelted their pants & had their balls out as well, one or two guys tried their best to keep their penis covered while peeing.   All very interesting to observe.....

Edited by RodEnuf
Removed 100% quote of immediately preceding post.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2018 at 12:02 AM, Mav1266 said:

Recently went in to use the urinal there was a guy standing at the urinal, texting with both hands. Wasn't quite sure if I wanted to see more or just kidney punch him as I walked by.  :lol:

Was he Flaunting to show everyone he was Big? Guys who are Big usually tent to  do "casual" showing off.

Edited by RodEnuf
Moved reply outside of quote block.

I'll provide an example. I went to a festival, which it's male toilets are those shoulder high four way urinals of shoulder height. This area is secured by chain link fencing which is completely see through. I got there mid day, and basically there's no shielding from an angle, so anyone walking around the fencing which is next to the female loo's and bar is fully visible to watch you weeing. Must be an exhibitionists wet dream lol.

Later on in the night, with the long ques for the womens toilets, they just start entering the gent's, so you wee with a women stood by lol

Edited by Devil28

I just had a somewhat similar experience; I was in the public bathroom at the beach, and a dad brought his daughter in. That's fine, I assume he was by himself and had no choice, and she was maybe 4-5 so she was young enough where I didn't think much of it. Until, that is, she stood close by his left side as he peed at the urinal immediately to my right - in other words, RIGHT next to me, and it's an older bathroom with no dividers and shallow urinals. I was already peeing when they walked up, so I was kind of stuck until I could finish up. Of course, to put the cherry on top, I caught a glimpse of his dick when I noticed her walking up and it was very large, probably a healthy 4-5" totally soft and very thick. I could tell she was looking around and I was nervous that she'd comment on the fact this his dick was so much larger and got out of there as fast as I could! Probably just a moment of small dick anxiety, but oh well.

• 3 years later...

@smhutch78

I understand so well what you are writing, because about the same thing happened to me about thirty years ago in the McDonald's toilets of a motorway rest area.

It was a scorching day during summer vacation. The restaurant and the restrooms were packed, and I couldn't wait for an available stall. Thus, I was forced to go to the first available urinal (which I never do because of the extreme smallness of my cock, almost always retracted, and even more so in anxious situations like peeing in public).

After having unzipped my fly, it took me more than a minute to look for my glans in its hiding place, to try to pull it out with my two fingers. I finally got there, but sweating a lot and reddish with shame.

There was a teenager of about 12/13 years old on my left, who had just finished to pee and was shaking his cock before putting it back in his pant.

We looked at each other. He seemed stunned to see me leaning with one hand against the wall to get closer to the urinal and with the other hand pulling on my tiny glans, and I was flabbergasted by the dimensions of his young cock (he had a magnificent 11/12 cm long, very fleshy cut penis).

I still remember that terrible moment because he laughed looking at me before exiting, as if he found my tiny manhood so kind of pathetic.

I told more in detail in another post somewhere, but quite like avgjoe above.  ...  In a store restroom and had just started my business, when a a guy brought his daughter in who was lower elementary school age.  He went to a urinal, and she stood right at the angle to perfectly and intently watch my proceedings to the very conclusion of putting my dick away.  ..  I did give her a casual smile as I was leaving, to not make her feel I was upset that she watched me.  The situation wasn't really her doing, and she was obviously quite into the revelation she got to witness. ..  It just seemed a little awkward at the moment, but no harm done.

16 hours ago, Appreciater said:

she stood right at the angle to perfectly and intently watch my proceedings to the very conclusion of putting my dick away.

When my daughter was about 5yo she was fascinated that I could pee standing up. She used to watch me pee. It's just natural curiosity and she eventually got over it. It's good that you didn't say anything.

On 10/8/2014 at 7:06 PM, smhutch78 said:

I recently got back from a trip to Scotland. While touring a castle, I had to use the toilets to pee. The wall urinals did not have dividers, but luckily the one at the end of the row near the wall was free. I fished out my small penis, when a boy about 5-7 years of age came up next to me to pee. He started leaning over and looking at my penis, with me trying to hurry my peeing along to finish quickly. Anyone else ever had an awkward experience like this?

I had a little kid come up right new to me at a tub urinal and start staring at my penis and comment to his father that I didn't have a penis.  At least the father was nice about it.

• 5 weeks later...

I used to go to the NASCAR races. The urinals at almost all of them are like troughs. Rectangular about 6ft by 3 ft. I really had to go and refused to be a stall user. Even though I believe  my dick and balls were the smallest in the whole place. I stayed at the end where there was a pipe that had a constant stream of water coming out to flush urine down the drain. I felt it kinda hid me. Unfortunately it did not. I was looking down and watching my stream hit the bottom of the urinal. I noticed another stream was targetted exactly where mine was landing. I followed the stream up to its owner. It was a tall guy with a Huge dick. about 6 inches soft. We both caught eyes. He had a huge grin and was flicking his penis up and down like a horse nodding. I knew he was doing this because he saw my small dick. At that point the other guys were looking at my dick. I tried to hurry to finish but it was slow to come out. (probably pee shy) He finished before me and walked by me and brushed his shoulder up to mine and walked out. some of the other guys had smiles on their face too. Only thing I said to myself. "Good thing your out of state, you probably will never see those guys again" Going to other races, I just remembered that and didn't bother me as much. Actually the silent smiles were kind of a turn on.

On 10/10/2014 at 5:47 PM, Red Scott said:

In the UK very few but the most modern urinals have dividers in between. I've always found this a little annoying, it's like saying "men don't need privacy" Imagine if women's toilets had no dividing walls? There'd by an outcry, yet men are expected to display there penises in front of other's?

I have had the same thought many times. It is a total double standard. Similarly, yet off-topic, I don't get why it is acceptable for women to wear plunging necklines or sleeveless tops. Imagine if in everyday life at the workplace, my shirt was unbuttoned and I exposed as much skin (and in my case chest hair) as many women do while wearing "professional" blouses... or I showed off my bare arms and armpit hair. I had a female friend tell me that "nobody wants to see chest hair" and I responded that I didn't want to see cleavage.