Nude swim experience

As for nude swims, I have to say how much I loved my younger years (starting at 8yo), with Saturday morning open swim periods at the YMCA - no swimsuits allowed! How I loved getting to see all the guys naked, especially the older ones (swim time for 8 - 17 year olds), their big penises and pubic hair they had! Early on I developed a technique of swimming under water, approach a guy swimming, flip on my back going under him so my little stiffy could brush against theirs! As I graduated into the older age group, got a thrill out of the 'younger' kids being given the 'opportunity' to not only see mine, but let them have some under water 'encounters' with mine. :blush: :devil:

• 2 weeks later...

Just to add my 2 cents, I went to a nudist campground a few years ago. I was dating a really well-endowed guy and the campground was full of Dutch and French families. By day 3, we were the only gay couple in the campground. We would walk hand-in-hand, some people came up and told us they were very proud of us not feeling so inhibited. We went to an evening activity with a band. There was dancing. We were the only unclothed guests. During one dance, my wrap came off and there we were completely naked, the only ones there. Gay and naked! Oh well, so some Dutch married guy came up to me, put my wrap back on my shoulders and continued dancing with me. It was really nice and eye opening. I learned that we should not project our own prejudices on others. He was a lovely man, his wife didn't go all crazy "is my man gay" etc. Of course, they were Dutch, not Americans like me. Living in Europe has helped me learn to not focus on the superficial but focus on the heart. My smaller than average penis is unimportant to people that have more valuable things on their mind than seeing if I am a consumable that jumped out of a magazine. Free Willy. It will free your mind like it did mine.

I only wish I was where you're at, I don't even have the courage to go to a nudist camp!

Perhaps the fact you married a well endowed guy helps with worries, you are used to being in the presence of larger?

I don't care who sees me erect, I'm just not at that stage flaccid (YET) I'd like to visit a Spanish nudist beach where it's nice and hot, I've more confidence when there's no retraction!

• 2 weeks later...

I have been to and thoroughly enjoy nudes swims and I am also very tiny flaccid.

The last time I went for a nude swim I bumped into the mother of one of the boy's who plays on my son's sport team. She was at the swim with two of her teenage daughters (15 & 17 years old).

Being totally naked with a retracted half inch flaccid cock can be a nerve racking experience especially in front of a woman you know but it was also very liberating too!

I live five minutes from a lake front nude park. When the weather is nice, which it often is during the summer, I go. I always try to sit away from the main gathering spot, but by midday it gets so crowded you have no choice but to be side by side with people. I do my best to settle my nerves about being seen, and it really is true that no one cares about anyone else. It's always a fun experience. However, I always pray I don't see anyone I know, especially a coworker.

When I was about 12, me and a friend would sneak out in the middle of the night and hop a fence to hang out in a local jacuzzi. It was only a 5 minute walk and we went there without towels so we skinny dipped in there. We didn't look at each other, still covering up with our hands and left the bubbles on.

I remember when the timer for the bubbles ran out we covered up our nudity and one of us had to run out there and turn the bubbles back on. Then one time we just didn't care. It was a moment where we argued saying "It's your turn, I'm not doing it."

I hate to say that I sort of had a thrill being seen nude because it wasn't a sexual thing. He was average size while I wasn't but he didn't say anything about it. We did this as the years went by and other people started to show up.

When I was 16 doing the same thing a middle-aged woman caught us but she was there to relax in the jacuzzi as well. She didn't notice we were nude until the bubbles stopped. She laughed but took off her clothes as well.

I looked at her out of curiosity and she noticed right away then jokingly reminded me that I was naked too. She never mentioned anything about my size or insulted me other than pointing out that we were all nude. The first hour was very uncomfortable but that feeling went away after we all got to know each other and talked.

It felt like a good experience, I don't want to force anyone to experience it but it makes you forget about how people judge you. I saw her a few times in public but she never told anyone about it. We did this over the summer until that pool area hired a security guard and we almost got arrested for trespassing and obviously not having any clothes on.

I know it sounds silly but it's funny being nude with other people, we talked about all sorts of personal things. If you're around the right people it's something worth trying out, nobody even touched each other. I haven't risked it since then, the threat of being arrested was too much for me.

I went to a naturist swim today, only about 30 people, most of which were men. You don't stare, but you do notice a varity of shapes and sizes, some cut, some uncut, but nearly all about the same size. I spent the evening chatting to people in the steam/sauna and jacuzzi and swimming in the cold pool.

Nobody looks, stares or says a word, everyone is accepted as they are, both male and female.

I know this might sound absurd and perhaps terrifying to many, but if you do have a hangup over your size, spend some time at a naturist swim, it will do you and your ego the world of good.

I will be going to a resort in Jamaica next month that has an area dedicated to au naturel sunning and swimming. I will have to report back on what I observe! I plan on spending plenty of time there!

[color:blue]Okay, I just got back yesterday from my trip to Jamaica. The nude beach was AWESOME! My girlfriend and I spent time their everyday, usually several hours.

It was a couples resort so it was evenly split with men and women, most with their partners. It was a mix of ages, but must were middle aged, with a few 20's and 30's couples and some in their 70's! Quite a mix!

The beach was wonderful with palm trees for shade. There was also a swimming pool with a swim up bar and Jacuzzi. The area was staffed by the resort with food and everything. The vibe was one of openness and acceptance...no judging. People were outgoing, social and fun! A lot of pool volleyball games and bocce ball going on.

General observations:

- all shapes and sizes of bodies and dicks

- everyone was friendly and it was a very comfortable experience!

- there was a lot of trimmed and manscaped guys - women were too!

- no one was discreet with towels... it was always hanging out for everyone no matter what they were doing.

- it was strange having dressed resort staff manning the bar and food, collecting empty glasses from you on the beach, but you got used to it! It sure was weird at first ordering drinks from people standing totally naked in front of them!

- sizes: most seemed average - with the heat most were hanging pretty well. Few tight ball sacks! I would guess 3" to 5" soft covered most there.

- the usual bell curve was present - some short softies, few bigger, none really big.

- some guy's seemed "fluffed" at times and appeared more hung

- I thought most guys seemed thicker, meatier than me, but when I asked my girlfriend she didn't see it. I would try to look at myself objectively in a big, full length mirror in our room and I probably am not looking at myself as others really see me.

- I think soft most were at least 4" in girth soft, many seemed more than that to me.

- I saw no one hard there.

- Women were as diverse as men in shapes and sizes!

- most there were very tan and seemed regular nudists. I felt pretty white coming out of a Wisconsin winter!

- despite sunblock I still burned in some areas! But my dick tanned nicely!

I never saw so much cock in my life together in one place. It was a great experience and we hope to go back someday!

[/color]

• 3 weeks later...

Always glad to hear of other smaller guys that are comfortable being naked. If I'm fully flaccid, I'd be right near you at the short end of the line up. Ironically, for years, my big worry was about getting inappropriate erections. I somehow didn't even notice that I was smaller than most guys until sometime in my twenties. With age, I've managed to keep things under control. The exhilaration of being naked still gives me a little extra blood flow when I first strip, but this quickly fades, and ultimately gives way to shrinkage after a while. Even with shrinkage, I still love being naked.

• 5 years later...

Interesting to me that people posting in this thread are mostly size conscious in spite of everything, often happy they are about typical flaccid or just a little below.

How about those of us who are typically less than an inch flaccid or retract to "innies" without the excuse of obesity?  Really pleasant to have people who interact with you or notice you inevitably wondering if you are too small for penetrative sex, especially if you are with an attractive female partner?

No.  Clothes provide a function for some of us.  We'd like to focus on other life issues.