You know you have a small package when...

TK1

• 3 weeks later...

I can pee into a bottle when on a trip if necessary, but I need to stop and push the bottle up as far as it will go so my dick is inside it and will not spill urine anywhere. (I cannot do this while I continue to drive.)

I bought a pair of Andrew Christian underwear because all the reviews said it gave you a nice bulge. I was actually looking for padded bulge underwear but did not find any. So I put on the AC pair and the only bulge I had was the mostly empty pouch and all it did was make my balls much more noticeable. I wore them and the pouch was just a bunched up piece of cloth.

The thing I notice is that my shirt tail would still be in the way some even if the promised "bulge" had happened. I was hoping for a little more fake effect since I am really small soft.

You're physically unable to pee in a bottle while driving. Came to that realization on my first solo road trip. Somehow I was embarrassed even though I was alone, LOL.

In the UK I've yet to find a bottle that I can get my bell end in to pee into, and I'm no big boy!

Just have to hold it in on a road trip until we get to a rest stop! And that ain't easy when your a diabetic!

I can pee into a bottle when on a trip if necessary, but I need to stop and push the bottle up as far as it will go so my dick is inside it and will not spill urine anywhere. (I cannot do this while I continue to drive.)

Right - I could pee into a bottle standing up as anyone with a penis could. The problem is that I can't bend my soft penis to make the downward angle that lets you pee while sitting and still have the bottle pointing the right way. Need to have some soft cock and I just don't.

In the UK I've yet to find a bottle that I can get my bell end in to pee into, and I'm no big boy!

Just have to hold it in on a road trip until we get to a rest stop! And that ain't easy when your a diabetic!

I don't mean actually putting the head into the bottle. I just mean lining up the bottle opening so that the pee goes into it.

Edited by Guest

You know you're small when you work in a factory of 800 ppl and most of them are guys that you share a locker room with and not one of them is a small as you are !!! Or you belong to a gym for many years and see many guys walking around naked and notice most of them are bigger than you when they are flacid than when you are hard. I swear I'm the only guy that wraps a towel around myself to go to the shower

You know you're small when you work in a factory of 800 ppl and most of them are guys that you share a locker room with and not one of them is a small as you are !!! Or you belong to a gym for many years and see many guys walking around naked and notice most of them are bigger than you when they are flacid than when you are hard. I swear I'm the only guy that wraps a towel around myself to go to the shower

Same for me Lord.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...