You know you have a small package when...

TK1

You know you’re small when you have to use two hands to pee. You have to use your thumb one hand to pull your fly down far enough. Then you have to use two fingers on your other hand to reach in and try to pull out and stretch your thing far enough out of your fly so you don’t actually pee in your pants. I was playing golf once and I had to pee. I turned my back to the guys in my foursome and peed next to a tree. I used the method described above. I’m sure this one guy didn’t actually see my penis but after I finished he commented: “You  always know a guy has a tiny dick when has to use two hands to take a piss.” They all laughed. I did too. The guy then told me he was just kidding and that was something he once heard. I really don’t think he had any idea just how right he was with his comment.

1 hour ago, Allen43 said:

The guy then told me he was just kidding and that was something he once heard. I really don’t think he had any idea just how right he was with his comment.

Oh, I think they know.  I almost always get that comment when I can't avoid peeing in the woods with other guys around, especially when there is a group relieving themselves.  Less common when only 1 guy.

Interesting that quite a number of women and men I've argued with about the reality of a "phallocracy" deny the above scenario and claim ADAMANTLY "no one knows your penis size unless you show or tell them."   

How stupid!  I guess they are just unable to put empathize and imaging the damage done.

Edited by Guest

On 12/23/2014 at 4:11 PM, avgjoe913 said:

You're physically unable to pee in a bottle while driving. Came to that realization on my first solo road trip. Somehow I was embarrassed even though I was alone, LOL.

I can't even begin to imagine how this would burn kinked out of your fly, not to mention the zipper, not to forget zipping back up one handed and not catching it.

This sounds like something the saw character would make you do to survive.

If anyone is going to attempt this, I don't care how big you are or aren't, please be wearing jammy pants.

10 hours ago, smalldad said:

I can't even begin to imagine how this would burn kinked out of your fly, not to mention the zipper, not to forget zipping back up one handed and not catching it.

This sounds like something the saw character would make you do to survive.

If anyone is going to attempt this, I don't care how big you are or aren't, please be wearing jammy pants.

My information is that truck drivers, etc. into this avoiding rest stops to PEE use wide mouth JARS, not bottles!

That would be no help for my micro retracted flaccid, though.

Edited by Guest

On 11/12/2020 at 7:58 AM, lloydbaker said:

My information is that truck drivers, etc. into this avoiding rest stops to PEE use wide mouth JARS, not bottles!

That would be no help for my micro retracted flaccid, though.

And I have tried it:  ONCE!

7 hours ago, smalloneatl6 said:

The first time you ever had sex, the girl is riding you.  You cum in the condom.  She continues to ride you as you become flaccid.  After a min she asks if you are ok and you say, yes, I already finnished.  She says, oh, I didnt know.  (True Stoey)

Been there, done that. More than once!

When you can get fully hard in pants/shorts while in public with no worries anyone will notice.

My wife enjoys teasing me sometimes by sending me naked pics and x-rated texts while I am playing golf. She asked one time if getting an erection during a round is embarrassing and I told her no because nobody has ever noticed. As long as it isn't sticking straight out (easily adjustable) there is just nothing to see. It never does my game any good though . . . .

1 hour ago, snuffleapagus said:

When you can get fully hard in pants/shorts while in public with no worries anyone will notice.

My wife enjoys teasing me sometimes by sending me naked pics and x-rated texts while I am playing golf. She asked one time if getting an erection during a round is embarrassing and I told her no because nobody has ever noticed. As long as it isn't sticking straight out (easily adjustable) there is just nothing to see. It never does my game any good though . . . .

Are the naked pics of her? That would be noteworthy!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/26/2014 at 12:34 AM, Red Scott said:

In the UK I've yet to find a bottle that I can get my bell end in to pee into, and I'm no big boy!

Just have to hold it in on a road trip until we get to a rest stop! And that ain't easy when your a diabetic!

Try an Oaisis fruit drink. It's much wider at the end.

DTR

On 11/7/2020 at 7:35 AM, Allen43 said:

You know you’re small when you have to use two hands to pee.

YES!!!

For me, it's one hand to hold my pants/undies down under my dick or balls; and the other hand to kind of "coax" my little guy out of its normal turtle position by pressing into the flesh either to the left and right or the top and bottom of it — so that it pokes out a bit. 

I'd never seen anyone else do this (which is what I've had to do my whole life) until one random day at a movie theater men's room when a dad and his young son came in and the boy (maybe 6-8yo?) stood next to me, unzipped and as I was zipping up and turning to leave, I saw him do exactly the same thing!

On 11/30/2020 at 12:25 PM, smallgrower said:

I don't need cold water for that.  All too common state...

I can get down to just the head poking out, so like half an inch or so. 

It is a fun trick to see people react to it reaching my maximum 6.7 inch length erect.

Not that i am huge or anything, but I am an extreme grower for my size.

I wish my investments would grow by as big a percentage as my cock lol.

Edited by quickquoteit