You know you have a small package when...

TK1

• 5 weeks later...

I knew I had a small one when I was 25 and I went with my 12 yo cousin to a river for bathing. The water was cold and when we got out and we changed the wet trunk my soft dick was one third of his soft one! And he laughed a lot! I realized then a 12yo boy had a dick much bigger than mine

1 hour ago, Italianwrestler said:

I knew I had a small one when I was 25 and I went with my 12 yo cousin to a river for bathing. The water was cold and when we got out and we changed the wet trunk my soft dick was one third of his soft one! And he laughed a lot! I realized then a 12yo boy had a dick much bigger than mine

Can totally relate.

On 12/5/2020 at 3:03 AM, toadfish327 said:

Did she suck all the air out of you?

Lol, No,
But we rolled two cock sleeves onto it a few hours later.

That's the other "You Know....",
When the typical cock sleeve slops about & kinks on your cock,
But is easily solved with a small one underneath.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You know you are small when:

Your college roommate complains that the condoms he just bought are so tight they are cutting off his circulation.  Later, you find a couple of the unopened condoms in the bathroom trash can and take one and try it on.  And it is so loose on you that you feel like a little kid in your father's rain coat.

• 1 year later...

@Appreciater he did! And still does! In fact, he was super excited that I was underendowed - as I mentioned elsewhere I bulge pretty damn good so he assumed I was just being falsely modest when I said I was small. Turns out he prefers smaller models - especially contrasted with muscular, hairy physiques. I think I was the smallest he'd ever seen up to that point and he can't get over it lol.

On 11/7/2020 at 6:35 AM, Allen43 said:

You know you’re small when you have to use two hands to pee. You have to use your thumb one hand to pull your fly down far enough. Then you have to use two fingers on your other hand to reach in and try to pull out and stretch your thing far enough out of your fly so you don’t actually pee in your pants. 

You have it so right. It does take to hands to pee without getting wet.

On 12/30/2014 at 1:54 AM, LordRhal said:

You know you're small when the girl climbs on top and your dick slips out more often than not and she says, "This isn't going to work for us."

Or alternatively, as a Swing friend discovered,

She could ride me pussy slide style, grinding her clit against my dick, with it only popping in occasionally.
Saying "Mmm my God this feels good", while my dick was not even inside her most of the time.

• 4 weeks later...

When youre pissing at an open urinal row and catch the guy next to you or a few spots over turn to peek at you and they have to move to peek because your hand is in the way while holding penis to aim and piss. Ive also been on other side when trying to peek at next guy and hes also small and hand hides soft penis too.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, canuck45 said:

Well a solution for one problem is an onsite condom seller, that has custom fits.  @RodEnuf might remember the site's name.

They used to be called TheyFit Condoms.  They have changed the name, but not the 55 different sizes and the kit for determining the right size for you.

Now they're MyOne Condoms and the link to their site is https://www.myonecondoms.com/.

For old customers, be aware that they have changed their size codes.  So be sure to check for your new size code.  The new code system is more rational than the old one.

If you download their FitKit PDF file, be sure to print it from a PDF viewer like Acrobat Reader and use the viewer's Print function, not your web browser's print function.  In the print dialog box, be sure "Actual Size"  or "No Scaling" or "100% Scaling" is selected.  That will ensure that the document size is automatically printed the right size regardless of the resolution of your printer.

Alan G

Edited by RodEnuf
Added the print info.

1 hour ago, RodEnuf said:

They used to be called TheyFit Condoms.  They have changed the name, but not the 55 different sizes and the kit for determining the right size for you.

Now they're MyOne Condoms and the link to their site is https://www.myonecondoms.com/.

For old customers, be aware that they have changed their size codes.  So be sure to check for your new size code.  The new code system is more rational than the old one.

If you download their FitKit PDF file, be sure to print it from a PDF viewer like Acrobat Reader and use the viewer's Print function, not your web browser's print function.  In the print dialog box, be sure "Actual Size"  or "No Scaling" or "100% Scaling" is selected.  That will ensure that the document size is automatically printed the right size regardless of the resolution of your printer.

Alan G

Doesn’t do a lot for size anxiety.  And why not go with the supposed average in their illustrations?  That cock is an H, but F should be where it’s at. 

urgh!  Off to smash myself in the eye again!

Don't see why a scale would have anything to do with size anxiety. No different that saying 4"" or 6".  The letter covers a range because latex stretches, makes perfect sense.
 Does the example say it is an average cock and is there some law that says they should show an average cock. (Besides it is the average according to you)

Do you ever stop bitching and finding fault with everything.  You must be the life of every party.