In the Locker Room

Guest handle2538
21 hours ago, ncisuk said:

Was that a question or a statement? @handle2538

Good question - it was stated more like a statement, giving me the benefit of the doubt.  I just laughed, nervously, and didn't follow-up haha. :D

I was very slow to get pubic hair and was embarrassed in the gym class but when it did come in I hated it going into a locker room at a pool s as an adult I was shaved by then and had a few guys looking at me but what seemed to be my biggest problem was I was gay and the sight of a penis usually gave me an erection eventually stopped going

I ran into my wife’s ex in the gym locker room before.   So I finally decide to not towel up that day, this dude spots me across the room and walks up to me.  All I saw walking my way was this massive piece of meat swinging.  He also has huge balls with a literal 8 pack to boot.    I could see his eyes check out my little guy- and I know he saw me checking him out.   He was just standing  there chatting away- and I just wanted to go hide in a corner!   He ended the conversation with…say hi to the misses for me as he was glancing down out my package. 

Fucker. 

In a locker room, several years ago, I happen to get cold rather quickly after taking a shower and my towel fell off my waist while getting dressed.  Another guy commented, “wow, nice turtle there, bro” he was well endowed compared to me :)

Edited by Guest

On 1/16/2022 at 9:45 AM, Shyboi5 said:

I ran into my wife’s ex in the gym locker room before.   So I finally decide to not towel up that day, this dude spots me across the room and walks up to me.  All I saw walking my way was this massive piece of meat swinging.  He also has huge balls with a literal 8 pack to boot.    I could see his eyes check out my little guy- and I know he saw me checking him out.   He was just standing  there chatting away- and I just wanted to go hide in a corner!   He ended the conversation with…say hi to the misses for me as he was glancing down out my package. 

Fucker. 

hey ur doing something he wasnt able to...hang on to her!

On 1/16/2022 at 8:45 AM, Shyboi5 said:

Fucker. 

That's cool, though, that she dumped him for you. That just goes to show you that size isn't everything, even though sometimes it seems like it is.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/24/2022 at 1:56 AM, MonroeX said:

That's cool, though, that she dumped him for you. That just goes to show you that size isn't everything, even though sometimes it seems like it is.  

100% agreed.   It’s just very intimidating to know she was with THAT!   

• 4 months later...

I don't hide out in the gym, with one caveat.  Ido personal training and I have learned never to let a client see me shower or change.  There is something that happens when a client discovers the trainer has a small dick, they lose respect.   When I am not training though I shower and change as usual. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/27/2015 at 10:19 PM, TheDoug said:

Anyone had any kind of non-sexual connection with another dude in the locker room or a conversation about dick size, etc.

Never directly but overheard one many years ago.

I was at the locker at the pool and I had just showered. There was just me and another guy at the locker room when 3 young guys entered.

They did not shower and they just started dressing when one of the guys started teasing one of the others about having a small dick. The three guys covered all the time and were pretty far so I did not see anything but heard it perfectly. At first it seemed just banter but then the guy started being pretty mean. He told him something along the lines "do not show your dick as it is embarrasing". The teased guy just laughed it off. It looked as if it was something frequent. 

After a while he started talking to the third guy, a black guy who was laughing about the situation in his underwear and he told him "do not laugh, you have a small dick too". The black guy then pointed at his (quite sizeable) bulge and answered "do you really think this is small". The guys just answered something like, ok, not really but it's smaller than mine anyway and the black guy was like, ok, whatever...

I did not see any of the 3 naked so I do not know if the first guy had a big dick but he was a very big dick for sure.

2 hours ago, alcastar1979 said:

He told him something along the lines "do not show your dick as it is embarrassing". The teased guy just laughed it off. It looked as if it was something frequent.

My younger brother said that exact thing to me, "do not show your dick as it is embarrassing".  He said that some of the guys in his class made him show his own junk to see if he was hung like his other brother.   It helped me to understand some of his resentment toward me since he was getting bullied because of my size. 

I was just getting used to being naked (not doing the towel dance) at the gym shortly before the pandemic shut everything done.  After years of trying to hide, I just decided to not worry about it.  One time I was getting into the hot tub (in locker room tub...mostly naked) there were two other guys.  It was impossible not to be fully on display as you get in and I could tell they both easily saw my little guy.  Shortly after, one of the two guys got up out of the hot tub but made sure that I saw he was hung. He smirked at me and left....the other guy who was a bit older than me jokingly said something like.. "hmmmm, looks like someone has a small brain." We both just laughed.  It was the only time I heard or saw any comments about my or anyone else's dick size.

@Shyboi5 I am aware that my wife was with guys who had bigger dicks than I have but I never encountered one of them in a situation like that and seen what their cock actually looked like. That must have been hard and for him to tell you to say hi to your wife like that wasn't cool. 

Thankfully, she is with you and obviously, his big cock wasn't enough to keep her.

• 2 weeks later...

I was with my boss (maybe 5-6 inches flaccid?) and his friend (maybe 0.5-1 inches flaccid). My boss was shaving his beard naked letting it all hang out and his friend made a joke like “are you going to do [the pubes] next?” and he grabs his crotch with his hand basically covering his entire package. So, my boss responds with something like “I’m almost done up here and then I’ll do [below]” and grabs his crotch except that it’s clear that his cock is hanging and flopping about and it wasn’t a super direct size reference but these two guys were grabbing their crotches and the size difference was just OBVIOUS. I felt bad for Geoff. I don’t think he realized how tiny he was making himself look.

3 hours ago, canuck45 said:

Grabbing crotch or not the size difference would be obvious.  Maybe he just accepts he is smaller and it is what it is and you don't judge a man by his package.  

You’re right, I didn’t mean it in a bad way. He has actually referenced being small a lot. I think it’s how he deals with it. One time after he made a joke about being small I even said something like “well, some people are growers” and he said something like “yeah; some people, not me.” So what I was partly reacting to that I think he draws a lot of attention to himself without meaning to. Like the crotch grabbing in the locker room was a bit much to be honest especially coming from a small guy.

I go through stages in the locker room. From not caring at all who see's me to noooooo way am I changing in here. No idea what changes or why but I guess we all have hangups.

I train quite often with a guy who is about my size maybe a little bigger but does not care at all and I am jealous of his confidence and have almost copied his way of thinking. I have never spoken to him about this type of thing as maybe he dosent realise his size and ignorance is bliss and why should i burst his baloon (excuse the poor pun).

I've never had a conversation about dick size in a locker room but I have had plenty of chats with guys where one or both of us was naked. I have had a couple of guys ask me about shaving - I am completely shaved - but shaving  is so commonplace nowadays it rarely gets a second look now.