11 Things Guys Secretly Do With Their Penises

RodEnuf

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would add to the list (maybe I was more of a lonely perv when I was young) 

Hang objects from an erection like washcloths and underwear. 

Balance objects on it like dice or chapstick

Knock objects over with it. I once dick slapped my wolverine action figures down the stairs.

Sometimes I would just simply just watch my dick get hard it was always fascinating to see to grow

Sit on the vent to watch it retract and expand (depending on the heat or air beings on. 

I personally used a lamp with no lampshade to warm my junk up to see how loose it would get. Alternatively I used ice cubes to see how retracted it would get. 

Finally I would hit my dick on things to see if it would cause my boner to diminish. 

• 1 month later...
On 7/4/2022 at 5:58 PM, Appreciater said:

Guilty of them all.!!😄...or maybe, Why call it guilt..? 😁. and I have succeeded in #9 on more than one occasion, though never has been an often done part of my rituals.😄.... I always chuckle to myself when I hear anyone tell somebody to go fuck themselves.😁

“Not again” !

@Newdawg770 ......

If you notice the DATE I posted this, I was new here.   I gave a true answer.  Since then, I have learned that not everyone wants to hear a true answer here about me in all topics, so...if this had been a new thread put here today, I would most likely have passed over giving my reply to avoid the problem.  👍  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...