Can you pee into a bottle while driving?

The only reason I ask is because I'm a delivery driver, and sometimes I have to urinate and there aren't any bathrooms nearby. I've brought bottles/jugs/etc. with me in my car, but my penis is too short to stretch out of my zipper and into a container.

Does anyone else have this problem, or does anyone have any suggestions for me? I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

CraveAcceptance

when i had my van, i always kepet a bottle in the back and used it on many accasions. not while driving, but before, just nip in the back have a pee, empty it out, wrap it up in an old rag, to stop it moving around and you are good to go.

Edited by Guest

The only reason I ask is because I'm a delivery driver, and sometimes I have to urinate and there aren't any bathrooms nearby. I've brought bottles/jugs/etc. with me in my car, but my penis is too short to stretch out of my zipper and into a container.

Does anyone else have this problem, or does anyone have any suggestions for me? I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

CraveAcceptance

I know better than to try that though my aging prostate would make it really convenient!

Generally, I risk arrest by hiding behind garbage bins at a gas station or in an alley. Of course, few gas stations have functional lavatories any longer. Dare I say that this is because gas stations are now-a-days owned by recent immigrants who ignore contractual provisos from Shell, BP, etc?

Probably what I should do is have a pee bottle in the back of my van, pull off the road, close myself into the back and pee in a bottle while standing, perhaps having to pull down my pants.

I'm quite sure a guy with a big flaccid could pee while behind the wheel into a bottle though it would be a good idea to stop driving and pull over first!

Edited by Guest

Dare I say that this is because gas stations are now-a-days owned by recent immigrants who ignore contractual provisos from Shell, BP, etc?

Of course you CAN say this, feel free to advertise your ignorance.

If its a contractual obligation, then its the big oil companies fault, not reviewing contract compliance. Maybe immigrants are the only ones willing to put in the hours, provide service day and night and not make a huge profit. Good ol' white boys too good for this menial work.

I think I should explain that I wouldn't do this while driving. I would pull over, of course. I agree that it would be dangerous and probably illegal to do while driving.

Finding a private place to pull over and stand up outside the car would also be very difficult.

Thank you all for your replies. Guess I just have to continue timing my route so I'm at a place with a bathroom when I know I'll need to urinate.

CA

Edited by Guest

Consider a condom catheter also called an external catheter; these have been around for ages. I remember as a child seeing them sold in the Sears catalog 50 some odd years ago.

I have done this, yes. Some may say, "Boo-o-o-o!!" to my post, but I only offer it as a serious attempt to help. Okay? What I found useful on occasion was a large, 32 ounce or so, drink cup like one gets at a convenience store or fastfood soda fountain. The larger the better, as the wider mouth aids in your aim, and the size holds all you likely need to get rid of. Starting can be tricky. The harder plastic ones beat paper for being able to hold onto it while you fill it. Helps to have a lid for it afterwards, too. Stick it in the cupholder until you can empty it. Lid keeps splashes down/safe until such time. I hope this gets to what you were asking. Illegal?? I guess it is, but sometimes a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. Good luck, and "Happy Motoring!!"

Driving home this afternoon and thinking about his subject, I unzipped my pants, pulled my dick and balls out of my underwear and thought - My dick is too short - I'm going to pee all over myself if I tried to pee in a bottle.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

When I was on the wrestling team one time going to a tournament I really needed to pee, but we were at least 30 minutes away from the arena. The guys would all pee in Gatorade bottles or whatever. Finally I told my friend how bad I needed to pee, he finished his water and said here. I took the disani bottle and faced away from my friend. About 2 seconds after I started peeing my friend says out loud, he _______ peeing. And the guys behind me stand up and one of them says holly shit he's got his whole dick in the bottle. 

@Ruly I would not call this guy "friend"

And to stay with the topic's question. No I cant drive and pee at the same time. Someone told me to use a Nestea bottle to be sure the pee could go in the right way. But never tried., If I need to pee while Im driving I usually pull my car over and pee at the bushes or at a gas station.

Having been an over the road truck driver for  over 40 yrs I have done this more times than I can count. Got big mouth plastic bottles that my penis would go into.