If your cock could be any size you like

how big would you like to be?

I'm small so I would like to know what a bigger cock feels like. I would like to be 7 or 8 inches and quite thick. Just to feel how a big heavy cock is. And, of course I would like to be able to get rock hard. Although I am small I love how it feels to be rock hard.

I'm happy with what I've got (4", was 5" before prostate removed in 2000). I guess I'm at the stage in life where I don't care what other people think about my body. This is who I am -- take it or leave it.

I think this topic is absolutely pointless.

Wondering about size is not the goal of this site I guess.

We need to love our body and image as it is. And this is not helping.

I prefer my own manhood as it is. So instead of wanting something else ...I want to give pleasure with it and receive pleasure as much as I can.

Thats my achievement :)

I think everyone is unique. And love cannot be measured by inches / centimeters.

I think this topic is absolutely pointless.

Wondering about size is not the goal of this site I guess.

We need to love our body and image as it is. And this is not helping.

I prefer my own manhood as it is. So instead of wanting something else ...I want to give pleasure with it and receive pleasure as much as I can.

Thats my achievement :)

I think everyone is unique. And love cannot be measured by inches / centimeters.

I don't agree with this thread being pointless, it's simply a question with the aim of finding out what guy's would have if they could have. I personally think it's quite interesting to see what guy's would have given the choice.

It's no different to someone asking "if you could have any car in the world, money no object, which would you choose?"

My dick used to be about 6 inches. When my prostate was removed in 2004 I lost about 1 inch of length and my foreskin now covers my glans. I would be happy if I could be 6 inches again.

Also, I am impotent since my surgery. I can no longer get a hard on. A semi or chubby is as good as I can get. I would be happy if I could get a hardon again.

I need to use a penis pump and tight constriction band in order to achieve and maintain an erection. I have been doing this for over five years and as a result I have significantly increased my girth from 4.4" to 5.4". I find that 5.4" is a very comfortable size for me. After an intensive pumping session, I can temporarily increase my girth to almost 6". I find this girth a bit uncomfortable.

I have also increased my length to a bit over 6" which I find quite adequate, but feel I could be a bit longer.

My goal would be 6.5" x 5.5"

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Red,

I once went home with a guy who had to have been at least 8x8. He was a total dick. He immediately whipped it out and tried to get me to take him orally. I just couldn't. He was too unpleasant a guy to make any effort worth it. He had three wonderful greyhounds who took to me like white on rice. They offered me the nicest welcome and gave me plenty of kisses. I felt sorry for them that they had to live with this asshole.

So I think the size of my dick at 5.5 x 4.5 while quite small 2" flaccid is perfect because I think that I'm a nice guy.

I can't generalize and say that guys with smaller cocks are nicer. I certainly think that that is the perfect size!

Hey Red,

I once went home with a guy who had to have been at least 8x8. He was a total dick. He immediately whipped it out and tried to get me to take him orally. I just couldn't. He was too unpleasant a guy to make any effort worth it. He had three wonderful greyhounds who took to me like white on rice. They offered me the nicest welcome and gave me plenty of kisses. I felt sorry for them that they had to live with this asshole.

So I think the size of my dick at 5.5 x 4.5 while quite small 2" flaccid is perfect because I think that I'm a nice guy.

I can't generalize and say that guys with smaller cocks are nicer. I certainly think that that is the perfect size!

I totally agree, though I won't tar all larger guy's with the same brush, in my experience the more normal and modest sized guy's are by far and away the nicest guy's. Having said that I have come across one or two more modest guy's who were assholes too, with a big chip on their shoulder. But I do realize that society has made them this way, through non-acceptance, teasing, bullying etc.

Thanks to concepts read in depth at this site I was able to make that step of just being happy with my penis. More on point - not have concerns over lack of size be a focus. Took that "energy" and put it towards things I can control. Lost 30 pounds with maybe ten more to go (then would be as fit as I was two plus decades ago).

Yet, remember the ant legs stapled to guys heads that was supposed to make bald guys not look bald? (yes, stolen from a Bill Burr show). Well, the process of giving guys hair on their head though costly does not look half bad at this time. At some point a guy will be able to get his penis truly enlarged and not have it look like he stuck his penis in a lawn mower. When that process is perfected I admit that I will consider going to a Dr. and asking for 7 by 7.