If your cock could be any size you like

3 hours ago, RodEnuf said:

I grew up knowing from my early teens that I was smaller than average.  I even had a specific occasion at Boy Scout camp when I was humiliated about my size by another kid in front of my tent mate.  While my size issues certainly affected my psychological approach to sexual matters, they never once crossed over to affect my self confidence regarding academics throughout my education nor to affect my career achievements throughout my work life.

Alan G

Do the phallocrats avoid your profession?   I found the toxic masculine men to have the upper hand in many work places.  On the other hand, there was always room for quiet competence if you didn't strive for position.

19 hours ago, pokerpro831 said:

I want it be big enough to leave an impression. So when she pulls it out she gasps. And her eyes light up. 

And I want to be able to plop it on a table and hear the thud. 

For anyone to hear a "thud" from me, it would have to be really quiet. Quiet enough to hear a pin drop comes to mind.

Like quite a  few on here, 6.5in x 5.5in would be great. I'm not into having a 'corker' or anything. Soft I would certainly like bigger than I am now. 3.5 to 4 would be good  although there is something kind of impressive about a grower not a shower!!

Edited by frottagelvr
mispelt

• 1 month later...
On 11/29/2019 at 9:52 PM, JamesD said:
On 11/29/2019 at 5:53 PM, RodEnuf said:

I grew up knowing from my early teens that I was smaller than average.  I even had a specific occasion at Boy Scout camp when I was humiliated about my size by another kid in front of my tent mate.  While my size issues certainly affected my psychological approach to sexual matters, they never once crossed over to affect my self confidence regarding academics throughout my education nor to affect my career achievements throughout my work life.

Do the phallocrats avoid your profession?   I found the toxic masculine men to have the upper hand in many work places.  On the other hand, there was always room for quiet competence if you didn't strive for position.

Don't know how I missed this reply to a November post of mine.  My field was technology in media industries.  My education was in Electrical Engineering.  The first half of my 30 year career was in newspapers, culminating in a three year stint as production manager at a newspaper with a daily and Sunday circulation of over 200,000.  The second half was with cable TV networks, from which I retired as Sr. Vice President of New Technologies at a nationwide basic cable network.  Since I don't know what a phallocrat is, I leave it to @JamesD to figure out if the more than 40 pressmen, 15 plate makers, 15 engravers, 40 printers, and others in my part of the newspaper were or were not phallocrats.  And the same with the TV engineers, control room operators, producers, and on camera talent at the cable network.

Alan G

2 hours ago, RodEnuf said:

Don't know how I missed this reply to a November post of mine.  My field was technology in media industries.  My education was in Electrical Engineering.  The first half of my 30 year career was in newspapers, culminating in a three year stint as production manager at a newspaper with a daily and Sunday circulation of over 200,000.  The second half was with cable TV networks, from which I retired as Sr. Vice President of New Technologies at a nationwide basic cable network.  Since I don't know what a phallocrat is, I leave it to @JamesD to figure out if the more than 40 pressmen, 15 plate makers, 15 engravers, 40 printers, and others in my part of the newspaper were or were not phallocrats.  And the same with the TV engineers, control room operators, producers, and on camera talent at the cable network.

Alan G

Why did I think you were an accountant?  I do recall that you are tall.  

Excellent that you didn't allow your "small" status to interfere with your work status.  Many of us do.

Maybe media companies have civilized management?  Most of the places I worked, a gay guy or a guy not meeting "masculinity standards" would have big problems not just from knuckle dragging workers, but from the phallocratic management too.  But, with enough inner strength anything can be overcome.

Did you have to hide your sexual orientation?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I would most likely want a smaller penis if I could change it.  The whole where to put that big dick and it always in the way, is not for me.  My idea size would be under 1 inch soft and 3 inches hard.  I would prefer to have a soft dick that is basically the head poking out.  Mine has a bit of shaft but I love the aesthetics of just the head.  

Sometimes I would like to be a bit longer like 6 inches hard. Then I would also like to be smaller  than my 4.5 inches hard. But then when I get really serious  I love the penis that I have just the way it is both soft and hard

I am around 3 1/2 inches hard but flaccid I can be less than an inch!

i like to have a 6 or 7 inch cock that is 6 inches around, something nice and fat.

I would like to be a shower and be about 6 inches long flaccid.  And I would like to get very hard and point straight up!  I would have a lot of staying power too, no premature ejaculation!

I don't know if this fits here but I'll put it out.as I stated in an earlier comment that I'm truly happy with my penis just the way it is both soft and hard I would though like to have 2 testicles instead of just the one I have to see what it's like

1 hour ago, Pilgrem said:

I don't know if this fits here but I'll put it out.as I stated in an earlier comment that I'm truly happy with my penis just the way it is both soft and hard I would though like to have 2 testicles instead of just the one I have to see what it's like

From your profile sounds like you have a very nice penis.

2 hours ago, Pilgrem said:

It would give you more to scratch.