Sleeping with my penis

• 2 weeks later...

After reading this post a couple days I thought I would try holding my erect penis in my hand while I laid in bed in the morning trying to wake up. I wanted to experience what everyone else was with the comforting effect. I started to think about what I needed to get done that day as minutes went by. I had the biggest laugh when my mind wandered back to my hand holding my penis. I realized that I no longer had anything in my hand. I squeezed my hand tighter and there was still nothing in my hand. It was completely empty. My penis had retracted inside my body! So much for that idea.

• 8 months later...

I've developed a new technique of sleeping with my penis in my hand. I take the soft glans in press it inside my pubic mound, in effect creating a vagine with my finger inside. I find that with a minimum of motion, using my index finger I can rub my frenulum. It's very pleasant, and if I wish I can easily have an orgasm with a minumum of physical effort. 

• 10 months later...
On 12/21/2021 at 4:26 AM, Kidcock said:

That's news to me interesting 

Try it. You'll like it! I have a problem with insomnia, and I find that this technique, pushing my small hairless penis inside my pubic mound and massaging the frenulum while I stroke my bare pubis with m thumb produces shattering orgasms and I quickly fall asleep.

For years my late wife would rest her hand on my dick and balls as we went to sleep.  It was wonderful to be so comfortable with each other.  Mary associates genital contact with sex so no just casual resting her hand on my dick.  

I often awaken with my hand around my hard dick throughout the night and in the morning.  I love the feeling and in the morning I will show it to Mary and tell her that just sleeping with her makes me hard.

Yeah, I grab just behind the head with my thumb and forefinger and keep a steady stretch on my cock as I nod off, but I never wake up with my dick in my hand, which is a pity because I would’ve gained an extra inch or two of dick by now, not to mention a foreskin.

I absolutely hate the feeling of shrinkage I get all frigging day (is poor blood-supply a factor in small dick size?). I’d love to find a dick stretcher I could wear all day comfortably, the devices I’ve tried have been failures. One called the Penimaster made my cock head go cold and blue almost straight away, no matter how much I screwed around with it to get the silicone strap to hold my cock not too loose or too tight. I’ve found them to be nothing but a nuisance 😞.

I’m sure some start up could come up with a robotic solution with sensors measuring the tightness, adjusting to maintain optimum stretching tension, blood pressure, scratching my balls when they itch, etc., all while being inconspicuous during everyday use (yeah, right 🤨). Maybe I’ll have to invent it myself 🙄. “Introducing the JELQ3000…”

On 12/24/2021 at 1:59 AM, Cy Zmatters said:

Yeah, I grab just behind the head with my thumb and forefinger and keep a steady stretch on my cock as I nod off, but I never wake up with my dick in my hand, which is a pity because I would’ve gained an extra inch or two of dick by now, not to mention a foreskin.

I absolutely hate the feeling of shrinkage I get all frigging day (is poor blood-supply a factor in small dick size?). I’d love to find a dick stretcher I could wear all day comfortably, the devices I’ve tried have been failures. One called the Penimaster made my cock head go cold and blue almost straight away, no matter how much I screwed around with it to get the silicone strap to hold my cock not too loose or too tight. I’ve found them to be nothing but a nuisance 😞.

I’ve just started using the Phallosan Forte. I don’t  have enough time in yet to report results, but it is mostly comfortable and I haven’t experienced a cold or blue cock yet.

• 5 months later...
On 4/17/2020 at 12:59 PM, Restoredude said:

I have slept naked for most of my life. I often wake up with my hand around my penis. Maybe because my hand is there most of day also. LOL.

I still sleep naked.  I would awaken to my last boyfriend's hand cupping my junk in his sleep.   I LOVED it. 

I usually hold it before getting asleep as it feels nice, but when I was overweight it was much worse as it used to get inside and it was uncomfortable, so I held it to try to keep it "out". 

I probably took the habit then and it has became an unconscious act. A few weeks ago my partner brought to my intention that I touch my genitals a lot at home.Never really realized it before.

• 11 months later...

@Wookieboy

On 6/29/2022 at 12:10 PM, Wookieboy said:

I still sleep naked.  I would awaken to my last boyfriend's hand cupping my junk in his sleep.   I LOVED it. 

My friend who was the priest I've mentioned, would sometimes do this when we stayed overnights together.   It is a nice feeling.👍. ....  If I happened to stay overnight at the rectory (with him not on vacation), he would have to be up early to get ready for the daily 7:00 mass.   

Many times I would awaken to him gently servicing me.   A nice morning wake up.   I would serve him my "communion", before he went over to the church to give communion to parishioners.   I would doze back off until he came back from Mass.   .... It was always a little titillating to know that his secretary/receptionist was just down the hall in the office by that time.   Always wondered how much she knew or surmised, but she was always cordial on my visits.