Younger brother has bigger penis

andyG11

I went to high school with 3 brothers, one was 2 years older than me and then a set of non-identical twins Kevin and Keith who were in the same grade as me. Early on in first year I caught a glimpse of Keith at a urinal and from what I saw he was really big.

A few weeks into the school year soccer practice started and the first day in the locker room I was sure to get a look when they changed. Both were very big, I thought by far the biggest on the team. I'd guess 6 or maybe 6.5 while limp. Keith was a little thicker.

Anyway we weren't best friends but were pretty good friends. They were nice guys as their brother also seemed to be, although I didn't really know him. After knowing Keith and Kevin for about a year I asked Keith if Scott, the older brother, must be huge and he said Scott wasn't very big at all. Weird because he was of course taller and heavier than the twins.

He said their nicknames around the house was King Cobra and Python so I guess parents knew they were big. lol

Would have loved to see them hard but never did.

• 2 weeks later...

many youngboys are much more men then me when I see them in showers, it is humiliating to be naked in front of them, because then they become men and I suddenly a little boy in front of them after all it is the naked truth which is the brutal fact that shows us who has become a man or not, so we just have to live with it

many youngboys are much more men then me when I see them in showers, it is humiliating to be naked in front of them, because then they become men and I suddenly a little boy in front of them after all it is the naked truth which is the brutal fact that shows us who has become a man or not, so we just have to live with it

Penis size doesn't determine who is and isn't a man! Being a man is about being considerate, compassionate, showing empathy towards others, showing love and respect, showing humanity, leading or guiding others through life, determination in the face of adversity and standing up for those unable to stand up for themselves, those who are meek or weak. Its attributes like these that maketh the man and not a "big cock" The list I've given isn't by any means exhaustive!

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I am aware that here I am not really talking about small sizes. As I already said, my family is nudist. So it's easy for us to see penis sizes. I was 17 years old and he was 14 years old and we were talking with our older brother, he was 23 years old. At one point, the oldest said some things like "It's marant, he's two years younger but his penis is bigger than yours, I did not believe it, it seemed to be both about 5.5 soft.

The pride took over and we measured. I was at 5.5 and he was 5.7. I know I'm not small. But having the lowest proportion of age on the soft hurts the pride.

(sorry for the mistakes, i'm using google translate)

Our society of greed has taught us that bigger is better.  Our penises are there to urinate and to assist in the creation of life.  Barriers need to be broke down and accept we are all just human.  We have this ability to override how we think.  One of my sons friends parent told her son to "MAN UP" when he was crying.  I think I nearly sent her to sleep with the lecture I gave her about the damage to not only her son she could be causing but to her family and society.  Being a man does not have to mean anything, being a good member of society is what matters in my opinion.

PS Added bonus it feels nice when its rubbed over and over

• 3 weeks later...