toilet paper roll test

anybody here ever use the toilet paper roll test?

I have read that the most common toilet paper roll is just over 1 5/8" in inside diameter. This gives it a circumference of 5.1 inches.

I'm not sure but I think the roll is not as "long" as it used to be. It fits sloppier on the holder.

post-101878-1520486344453_thumb.jpg

Hmmm! I've got several rolls here in America from various brands: all 1.75" diameter x 4" length.

pi x Diameter = 3.14 x 1.75" = 5.5" circumference.

Took some pictures trying to get get in. . . just slightly too thick. About the same length unless I push the roll hard into fat pad.

Hmmm! I've got several rolls here in America from various brands: all 1.75" diameter x 4" length.

pi x Diameter = 3.14 x 1.75" = 5.5" circumference.

Took some pictures trying to get get in. . . just slightly too thick. About the same length unless I push the roll hard into fat pad.

Where can we see those pictures?

You can get a more precise measurement by cutting the roll length wise, laying it flat on a hard surface, and press down hard with a wood/plastic ruler to measure the exact length of the inside of the roll.

If I remember correctly, a Scott TP roll measured slightly over 5-1/8. When the paper is all used up I will measure again and report back.

Edited by Guest

anybody here ever use the toilet paper roll test?

I have read that the most common toilet paper roll is just over 1 5/8" in inside diameter. This gives it a circumference of 5.1 inches.

I'm not sure but I think the roll is not as "long" as it used to be. It fits sloppier on the holder.

I certainly wouldn't recommend it in the UK as the internal circumference is 5.25" as the standard measurement and the external diameter, depending on the core quality and whether it's ply (overlapping layers) is 2 or 3 ply is 1/8 short of 5.5"! (When in the 3 ply configuration) Thus making the internal circumference over the average girth range of the human erect penis.

Those figures may seem a little exact or even informed and that is with good reason. I was a manufacturing manager a few years ago involved in the manufacture of cores to be used in the rolled paper/foils/films market, whether that be giftwrap, toilet rolls, kitchen rolls, baking paper, foils for food, foils for printing, cling films for food or films for printing and packaging. We manufactured cores from 2 ply through to 16 ply. As well as manufacturing some of the paper products rolled around them. The toilet roll mandrel was always a 5.25" circumference version.

Incidentally if you're a vegan or strict about vegetarian products then don't buy products with cardboard rolls inside them, as part of the manufacturing process requires the use of lard (refined fat) from cattle to lubricate the cardboard and mandrels which the cardboard strips are wound around to form a tube before being glued, secured and compressed into place by the winding belt! And not a lot of people know that!

So when using the toilet roll method this of course could be damaging to a guy's perception of "normal" girth as it is assumed by some that the "toilet roll test" is the gold standard for thickness!

And in answer to your question, yes I've tried it and apart from my last 2" closest to the base of my penis, it's thickest point, the rest, disappointingly did fit inside. Though that was a good few years ago!

Is the SOS subsription working yet? Not currently authorized for photo section.

Dick.net doesn't seem to work.

dick.net has been dead for some time now.

I don't know if it will ever rise again.

Since I cannot use a charge card for my SOS subscription I have had to let it lapse.

Is the SOS subsription working yet? Not currently authorized for photo section.

We are currently unable to accept Visa and MasterCard for SOS Subscriptions. Our payment processor, CCBill, is able to accept Discover and American Express cards on our behalf. We apologize for the inconvenience. We are working to resolve the problem.

Alan G

For this "test" what is considered passing or failing? I always thought I was a big fail because I could easily get it all through to the base with even some wiggle room. So I'm a "no go" when it comes to girth.

Others use it as a length gauge. The more you exceed the length of the tube the better. That is by putting it next to your dick if you can't get inside. There I exceed its length by more that 2" so it's a good thing. If you don't exceed it's length that is also considered a fail.

A double fail? I would probably feel pretty bad.