toilet paper roll test

Well I for one will not compare myself with a cardboard tube! The dimensions of which don't even set a fair average girth wise. And if anyone ever compares my pride and joy with a cardboard tube then they can go fuck themselves with the cardboard tube and report back as to how enjoyable it was! :susel:

• 4 months later...

I've done the test many times....with the same results. My penis fits inside the tube easily. It doesn't come close to reaching the end of the tube even with me pressing it against my pubic bones. There's probably another half inch of tube that's empty. I can also actually see down inside the tube around my penis. The toilet paper tube I use is 4" long and 1 5/8" in diameter. Oh well.... :blush:

• 3 weeks later...

I fit inside easily. Length-wise, I come up to the very end of the tube, to where the tip barely sticks out.

Most dicks will fit in the role girth-wise as it is wider than the average dick.

Length-wise, most will stick out.

Mine looks deceptively thick when hard because it's a little below average girth and a lot below average length.

• 2 years later...

Just the opposite for me @HurtbutHopeful  I am able to pass the length part without even studying.  The girth portion of the exam is another story.  I will proudly admit that I do scrape along the edges as I slide it down, but only because I have a rather pronounced curve part way up my shaft, both to the left and upward.  If it were perfectly straight my penis could probably throw a party and invite another penis to join me in the tube.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Jojojojo said:

I think its fair to say we need a new standardized hole to judge how tiny we are by in the age of eco and giant paper rolls. Lol 

Why on earth does anybody need to "judge how tiny they are"? Most of us know our measurements so there's nothing to judge! Using a cardboard tube, standardised or not, is no foundation on which to judge ourselves on anyway. Instead judge yourself on your qualities instead of focusing on the size of your manhood. Focusing on size is a pointless and very destructive thought process. 

22 hours ago, dangermouse said:

...or for some, just a harmless kink. 

It's a harmless kink for those who get off on their size, but for those whom have concerns and insecurities that are affecting their wellbeing this thought process simply compounds things. It's generally become the thing that is their waking thought and the thing they think about the most. This where its become damaging and destructive. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/16/2016 at 5:39 PM, Red Scott said:

Well I for one will not compare myself with a cardboard tube! The dimensions of which don't even set a fair average girth wise. And if anyone ever compares my pride and joy with a cardboard tube then they can go fuck themselves with the cardboard tube and report back as to how enjoyable it was! :susel:

The tube would make you look good!   Me?  Not so much!

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...