toilet paper roll test

45 minutes ago, 6INCHES66 said:

Yes ignorant and stupid people hoarding toilet paper. Creating a temporary shortage where none existed. 

I'm afraid I'll fit inside one when they become available again.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/3/2019 at 1:37 PM, Red Scott said:

Why on earth does anybody need to "judge how tiny they are"? Most of us know our measurements so there's nothing to judge! Using a cardboard tube, standardised or not, is no foundation on which to judge ourselves on anyway. Instead judge yourself on your qualities instead of focusing on the size of your manhood. Focusing on size is a pointless and very destructive thought process. 

No.  The truth will set you free.  The truth is never destructive though it might hurt at first.

Edited by Guest

On 6/3/2019 at 10:37 AM, Red Scott said:

Why on earth does anybody need to "judge how tiny they are"? Most of us know our measurements so there's nothing to judge! Using a cardboard tube, standardised or not, is no foundation on which to judge ourselves on anyway. Instead judge yourself on your qualities instead of focusing on the size of your manhood. Focusing on size is a pointless and very destructive thought process. 

I never thought of it as "judging", but just a measuring method.  In the end it is what it is.  Whether it is 1TP, 5.25", 13.5cm, 0.7 standard pencils or 0.66 links.
Just using the TP roll as what is around "average".  TP roll instead of pulling out a ruler... ( I don't have one, just a Stanley tape measure)
I know other sizes (height, weight, waist, palm width, finger span (9" or 2 TP's), foot length, my index fingernail is 1 cm, index finger tip to 1st knuckle is 1", thumb from 1st joint to 2nd joint is 2"
Doesn't everyone do this.

ie My laptop screen is 2.5 pencils wide by 1 1/2 tall.
I estimate length based on my height (how many times can I lay down across this room).  Its about 3 body lengths or 18' .  People are surprised by how accurate I am...LOL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have to be totally soft to get into a roll, then when I get exact I can't move cause it is way too tight and the head of my penis is so bug I came get it off till I go soft again 

We use Charmin tp. The cores have a 1.75" inside diameter and are 4 inches long. My penis fits easily inside since my penis diameter is 1.43" My penis does not come out the end and in fact is 1.25" away from the end if I push a full roll against my pubic bone. That makes my penis 2.75" long.

I’ve taken the toilet paper roll test too many times to count, and I get the same predictable results every time. I use Charmin. I’m a full inch shy of reaching the end of the tube and I can see daylight pretty much all the way around my erection when it’s inside it. Oh well, it’s not like I didn't already know my erection was tiny.

20 hours ago, Allen43 said:I use Charmin. I’m a full inch shy of reaching the end of the tube and I can see daylight pretty much all the way around my erection when it’s inside it. Oh well, it’s not like I didn't already know my erection was tiny.

Allen43 - In reading through your other posts about how small and tight your scrotum is most of the time and with how you fit in a Charmin tp tube I would say we are both very lucky and very similar genital wise. I would be happy with a little less girth though as yours is.

On 8/21/2020 at 11:14 AM, Allen43 said:

I’ve taken the toilet paper roll test too many times to count, and I get the same predictable results every time. I use Charmin. I’m a full inch shy of reaching the end of the tube and I can see daylight pretty much all the way around my erection when it’s inside it. Oh well, it’s not like I didn't already know my erection was tiny.

Truth hurt me first time with a toilet paper roll.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...