Cocks and Photographic Memory

I'm pretty sure I have photographic memory when it comes to seeing other guys dicks. I can still remember the guys in the locker room in high school and college. Even if I only saw it once, I think I could pick it out of a line up 40 years later. I met up with an old college friend last night and all I could think about was him soaping up his nice thick cock in the dorm shower our freshman year (1976). Do any of you feel you have photographic memory when it comes to cock?

I wish I did!

I was thinking back about that myself.... and I can't remember what they looked like. I think I was so hung up on my own size issues..... if I could tell my teenage self something now, I'd tell myself not to worry about my own size and soak in the sights!

I will admit I did look but think I was just kind of interested in sizes as to why. Back a few years ago I worked in a health club as a locker room person. And being almost now 10 years ago, there are still some cocks I will always remember.

I will admit I did look but think I was just kind of interested in sizes as to why. Back a few years ago I worked in a health club as a locker room person. And being almost now 10 years ago, there are still some cocks I will always remember.

Did you see any stiff?

Did you see any "fooling around"?

Did you fantasize about them?

I would probably fantasize about some of them while I jacked off.

Yes I seen some stiff. There are guys who go into the sauna and sit there shaving their face and a few shaving other areas. But it was a regular health club. there was a tennis guy who taught lessons there. I thought he was really good looking. He took a shower one night and as he was toweling off it was growing. To be very truthful I would like to have been right on the floor right between his... I better not finish this, but I think you can read between the lines.

Mick I'm the same way but about butts! When I go to a bar I have picked all the best butts and remember all of them. I know where they are located at all times in the bar. lol

We were checked for hernias by the school nurse in seventh grade. I remember one guy's red pubic hair which has stuck in my mind for 62 years but not his cock.

However, I can still visualize my neighbor's 5" plus flaccid cock I saw in the pool changing room last year as he walked around naked while shaving his head.

No other cocks come to mind.

Oh yes definitely! Every cock I've ever seen since I became sexually aware is deeply engraved in my memory, every little detail! I can bring the memory to my forethought and recall the image in intricate detail.

Me too, but especially the 1st day of 8th grade gym claas (and even more so 9th grade) when I realized everyone but me was maturing and seemed to be swinging meat while I retracted to near zero. I kept looking for guys in the same boat as me, but found only a couple.

Several guys I perceived as immature wimps were remarkably big below the belt. I felt very chastened. I can still remember how they looked, though the shock has worn away.

Edited by Guest

Sam, I definitely have a photographic cock memory file! Though not a pedophile, having had many years of seeing 13-17 olds naked on extended Scout trips (big open showers), even today, with so many of my group photos. I can still look at any number of them, and immediately remember what their pubic area held!

Only got glimpses of a few of them hard, but the size and varieties always caught my eye.

Answer to your last question: yes, I still often masturbate thinking about any number of them.

I sure can echo your words which you so strongly and intimately phrased.

I can go back to the age of 6 in remembering the first cock (my stepdad's) and just about every one since.

I remember the camp counselor whose penis got hard and surfaced from his shorts as he rowed me on a boat. I remember my best friend Terry's penis from middle school as we skinny dipped, and Doug's penis in jr varsity football squad, and I still masturbate to some of those thoughts.

I saw one beautiful Asian guy's penis at a beach in Hawaii and I knew I had to meet him. I made myself go up to the guy and we became friends - personally and sexually.

Always nice when a cock can bring guys together.

• 2 weeks later...

The first thing I thought when I read the title of this post was "how absurd," but then... it's actually spot on. I don't have a particularly good memory, I don't think, but the dicks that I saw are etched into my mind, even if I've only had a fleeting glimpse of them some 25 years ago. I remember talking to people on a high school reunion and thinking: I haven't seen you for decades, I don't know anything about you - but I'll never forget how your dick looked in eighth grade. Is that normal, maybe? Did they think the same thing about me?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Must be a gay/bi thing.

I don't notice or remember other dicks.

It's not a gay or bi thing, that is so narrow minded. You usually hear things like that from people with a fear of their own sexuality or from homophobic people and I'm not suggesting that's you I'm saying that's what you sound like.

You don't notice because you dare not notice because you're terrified you may be labeled in the same way you label people. If I changed my sons nappy or bathed him and noticed/saw/looked at his penis does that make me a paedophile? No. If I look at a vagina does that make me straight or a lesbian? No! It's okay to notice another guy's penis, you don't automatically become gay if you happen to see one! It doesn't make you gay if you deliberately look at one, it's human nature, it's "sizing up the competition" a very natural human male response.

• 5 months later...

I have very strong visual memories of cocks that I have seen over the years, particularly starting with college (when I was still closeted). Prior to that, my friends an I only saw each others' dicks on fairly rare occasions. In the dorms, we did not have open showers, but the towel hooks were on the wall opposite the stalls, so we all saw each others' dicks regularly. Same in the dorm rooms, where none of us had any reservations about changing in front of roommates and friends. I would jerk off quietly as I remembered the visual imagery of my naked dormmates, and also recalled the guys who had seen me naked. Surprisingly, I was less aware of size back then, and had not yet figured out that I was smaller than most of them. (I was more worried about getting an erection.) Still, I have very strong visual memories of these times.

Oh yes definitely! Every cock I've ever seen since I became sexually aware is deeply engraved in my memory' date=' every little detail! I can bring the memory to my forethought and recall the image in intricate detail.[/quote']

Me too, but especially the 1st day of 8th grade gym claas (and even more so 9th grade) when I realized everyone but me was maturing and seemed to be swinging meat while I retracted to near zero. I kept looking for guys in the same boat as me, but found only a couple.

Several guys I perceived as immature wimps were remarkably big below the belt. I felt very chastened. I can still remember how they looked, though the shock has worn away.

At my recent 50 year reunion I remembered the cock of each guy with whom I re-acquainted.