How do you measure up by volume

According to this test, 67.92% are longer and thicker than me in the hungfun average. 10 cubic inches, 5.59 ounces which puts me near dead center at 51.71%. It never seems that way in the locker room or nudist resort, while flacid, 95% are bigger than me.

The first figure I presume is the percentile, which for me is :

80.25%

In a room of 1000 men 197 would be longer and more girth.

My volume is:

11.46 in3 / 6.35 FL/oz

Which is more volume than 67.33% of guy's.

Slightly surprised at that and reassuring at the same time!

Strange that hungfun (clinical measurements) is longer than the self-measured....thats a first. and in girth the reverse.

75.96%

In a room of 1000 guys, 240 should be both longer and girthier than you.

Your dick is at most 10.54 in3 (5.84 fl oz)

That's more voluminous than 57.21% of dudes!

37.95%

In a room of 1000 guys, 621 should be both longer and girthier than you.

Your dick is at most 6.45 in3 (3.57 fl oz)

That's more voluminous than 10.84% of dudes!

Not sure I believe this, especially the 37.95% thing.

I've seen very few men shorter than me, and I seem to be skinnier than almost all as well.

I am probably more voluminous than like 3%, not 11%.

37.95%

In a room of 1000 guys, 621 should be both longer and girthier than you.

Your dick is at most 6.45 in3 (3.57 fl oz)

That's more voluminous than 10.84% of dudes!

Not sure I believe this, especially the 37.95% thing.

I've seen very few men shorter than me, and I seem to be skinnier than almost all as well.

I am probably more voluminous than like 3%, not 11%.

As you define yourself as "straight" I will presume that the naked men you have seen were in places such as changing rooms and adult movies? Both areas are under represented by the less well endowed males giving the perception of "never seen smaller"

The first figure is the percentile, which sounds about right and the second figure you're not sure you believe is fairly accurate too. I entered lots of different sizes from the data of the most recent large study and it seems that the site we used on this thread is using an accurate formula and thus you should believe the figures stated with confidence as they're as close to accurate that any difference isn't worth mentioning!

We often dispute what we have convinced ourselves to be untrue or unbelievable. If you'd have told me 12 years ago 5.1" is the average size penis I'd have laughed you out of the room. What I know now and have experienced in my (almost) 30 years of sexual activity I'd say that is probably as true as it is the sky is blue! (And yes I know why the sky is blue before anyone tells me it only appears blue!)

• 2 months later...

All inputed values are rounded to the nearest 10th of an inch. Volume calculations assumes errbody got a perfectly cylindrical dick.

Dataset: Hungfun Average Herbenick et al, 2013

Length: 4

Girth: 5

72.99%

In a room of 1000 guys, 270 should be both longer and girthier than you.

Your dick is at most 7.96 in3 (4.41 fl oz)

That's more voluminous than 25.58% of dudes!

that would mean that 75% would be larger & longer- than me. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure about the https: site as it said 99.97% or ZERO should be both longer and girthier than you. My 23.69in3 (13.13 fl.oz.) more voluminous then 99.9% od dudes! I have been with several guys that are longer and also thicker and even though I have been with a lot of STUDS, however not 1000s!

Above your size Bill is extremely rare in the grand scheme of things, less than 1 in 100 statistically speaking so what you saw from this pages results is somewhere near correct. The only explanation I can give as to why you have come across quite a few bigger is perhaps location. California being home to many things requiring confident guys, Hollywood is one example, then perhaps there's a higher % of bigger guy's versus other towns?

But in the male population of the entire world upwards of 7.5" is not common, as you go further up the size range then the less common the size becomes. A 12" penis for example is less then 1/3000!

Red Scott, The site showed 1 in 1000 not 1 in 100 and again I have been with guys that are both longer and thicker, I do live next door to West Hollywood and Have lived in San Francisco but I still feel that the extremely rare is not correct from my own experience in real life and with real guys' cocks. Bill

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Using 5" length and 6" girth as the nearest figures (Mine is really 5.25" x 6.5"), the results are:

99.32%

In a room of 1000 guys, 7 should be both longer and girthier than you.

Your dick is at most 14.32 in3 (7.93 fl oz)

That's more voluminous than 88.42% of dudes!

Do I win anything? :content:

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Based on this, it appears that I am in the 3.94% with 961 out of 1000 being both lengthier and girthier.

I'm at most 3.92 in3 (2.17 fl oz)

That's more voluminous than 0.71% of dudes!

This is about what I expected. I use to think that I was closer the average than I really am. Or at least I always hoped that was true.

Have just seen this.

With respect,your stats are way off red.He is already far rarer than one in 300 in 98 percentile.I'm larger, 99th, a fraction of 1%,so none bigger in group of 1000 men (rarer than one in 1000).

After that,the curve rises sharply with further deviations away from mean. One estimate I heard for either 9 or 10"(I forget which) was 5 deviations from Veale

Mean,one in 1000000,but they may be they may be even rarer.

There is no evidence 12" dicks exist at all.

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...