How do you measure up by volume

100%

In a room of 1000 guys, 0 should be both longer and girthier than you.

Your dick is at most 28.77 in3 (15.94 fl oz)

That's more voluminous than 100% of dudes!

This is based on my measurements this morning with the help of a cockring to maintain things while I measured:  8.25x6.625

I'm not surprised since I am well aware of my measurements. I would happily give up excess girth for length since that has caused slow-downs in sexual activities.

@overthehill Well, it is always the hardest fat to rid the body of! 

Have you ever heard of "rooibos"? This is the South African name for "redbush" and its used to make a type of tea. Its not any sort of actual tea leaves, in fact it's more of a type of grass. Anyway, red tea as its often called, contains no tannins which makes it rather nice, it has lots of beneficial minerals too. One of the benefits is its fat burning properties and it also encourages the body to store brown fat which is essentially "good" fat that doesn't accumulate around internal organs. Brown fat is also much more easily used as primary fuel by the body. I've been drinking it now for around 6 months, having 3 cups a day. Without any additional dieting, exercise or anything else for that matter, in these 6 months I've lost 7kg (around 15lbs)in weight.

This I attribute to rooibos as its the only lifestyle change I've made. I read a medical article on it and decided to give it a go and for me it's working. After a period of illness last year I put on weight and it was tricky getting back down to my ideal weight. I now have just 4-5kg to go and I'm there. Having insulin dependant diabetes means a zero carb diet for me would be dangerous. 

• 2 months later...
On 7/25/2018 at 2:44 PM, Red Scott said:

I've always had a thing about extra thick cocks, those beyond 6" girth

Dang, Red Scott, I guess I am not the guy of your dreams.  :(

On 12/9/2018 at 6:28 PM, overthehill said:

Am I a freak, or what?

And overthehill, I can relate to being a freak, but in terms of length and girth I am your polar opposite.  I have you by two inches in length, but you have me by over two inches in thickness.  Combined we would be in great shape. :D

81.38%.  In a room of 1000 guys, 186 would be longer and girthier than you.

Your dick at most is 5.988 cubic inches or 3.31 fl oz

That's more voluminous than 7.58% of dudes.

For girth, I am at 1.7%.  Out of 1000 guys in a room, 983 would be girthier.

For length, I am 81.7%.  Out of 1000 guys in a room, I would be longer than 983.

@Tsoren You'll be glad to hear that the guy of my dreams doesn't have to be any particular girth, nor length! I have a "thing" for the outsize girth that's all, perhaps it's because of how I expected to finish up as an adult but it never happened that way! 

The guy of my dreams has to be active, happy and hold a good sense of humour! 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/25/2018 at 6:39 PM, Red Scott said:

I'm the opposite, I think a cock of any length, but particularly a large length, looks awesome with a really thick girth. They just look so purposeful and like they'd be a nice challenge. Any guy presenting me with a girth of 6"+ would have me insanely aroused almost instantly! 

Isn't this the problem?  Men are impressed and/or turned-on by large, so we are certain women are too.  We project male attitudes onto women.

• 2 months later...
On 7/25/2018 at 11:39 PM, Red Scott said:

@g0nz0 I'm the opposite, I think a cock of any length, but particularly a large length, looks awesome with a really thick girth. They just look so purposeful and like they'd be a nice challenge. Any guy presenting me with a girth of 6"+ would have me insanely aroused almost instantly! 

Thanks for the link to that site.

In a room of 1000 guys, 0 should be both longer and girthier than you.

Your dick is at most 25.78 in3 (14.29 fl oz)

That's more voluminous than 99.97% of dudes!

Size, length BP,  8.7"> 9",  girth varies from 5.5" around rim to 6.5" at base.

All my partners have told me that I was their 'biggest' but having never seen another man's erect cock 'in the flesh' and knowing that women do sometimes say such things to boost a man's ego until using that site I've never had actual proof.

My very first partner, my 'teacher, a very experienced woman told me that I was 'large' and taught me that a 'large' erection carries even more responsibilities than a 'smaller' one, that care and consideration, in 'preparation' and subsequent action must be shown.

I have had partners find me a 'challenge' but never one they could not (eventually) meet.

Some have been visually aroused by it and I've since found out that its size was a factor of having sex with a few - despite the 'accepted' that women don't "find size a factor" I've found out that some do, some are curious about a big one - how it would feel, would it be more satisfying - some even see been able to 'take one' as a challenge and some because of their own size 'need' one to get satisfying sensations.

• 2 months later...

How long is my schlong says I am in the 3.5 percentile for length, 13.4 percentile for circumference and .6 percentile for flaccid length and .13 percentile if I use my shrinkage measurement. I would have to say my life experiences would have to confirm my these numbers. I have only ever seen one penis smaller than mine ever

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2020 at 10:32 PM, newjonboy0011 said:

I cannot even open the webpage, says it is not secure.  So I guess I will never know how I measure up by volume

You don't have to pay attention to security warnings.  Many are too extreme.

• 5 months later...

4.1" long

4" circumference 

12.02%

In a room of 1000 guys, 880 should be both longer and girthier than you.

Your dick is at most 5.22 in3 (2.89 fl oz)

That's more voluminous than 3.78% of dudes!

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2020 at 6:38 AM, RodEnuf said:

Don't assume that because a computer spit out those results they are "scientific facts."

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2020 at 2:27 PM, Gezr69 said:

I get 5.8 cubic inches, so it's not like a V8 engine...

Converted it to CC's & get 96.

It had to be done.....
An actual volume measurement by displacement....

So dipped my cock in a full glass of water & overflowed it on the shower floor.
Remaining water & glass tared off on the kitchen scales & topped up to full again.

Got 97 grams, so good enough to be 97cc.

Obviously I couldn't resist the dildo & cock sleeve collection,
since they could be done over the sink much easier.

Ranged from the 150 to 240cc.

• 10 months later...

For the Hungfun average I got:

95.33%

In a room of 1000 guys, 47 should be both longer and girthier than you.

Your dick is at most 14.44 in3 (8 fl oz)

That's more voluminous than 88.99% of dudes!

For the Hebernick data I got:

87.23%

In a room of 1000 guys, 128 should be both longer and girthier than you.

Your dick is at most 14.44 in3 (8 fl oz)

That's more voluminous than 78.17% of dudes!

I like this calculator as it really shows the importance of girth. For total volume, I think the results mostly match what I would guess from comparing with other men on cam though the hungfun average is somewhat larger than I would expect. From camming, I'd guess I'm bigger than about 75-80% of men when just getting an overall visual impression of the size of the penis where both girth and length are important. 

• 1 month later...

67.92% 

In a room of 1000 hung guys, 321 would be longer and girthier than my member with my measured erect length of 5.5” and girth of 4.75”

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...

I posted this 3 years ago and was truly surprised.

93.32%

In a room of 1000 guys, 67 should be both longer and girthier than you.
Your dick is at most 14.08 in3 (7.8 fl oz)
That's more voluminous than 87.24% of dudes!

Who would have thought...always consider myself around average size.