Indian Guys Size

hi just joined site. Here is question: Im working internship this summer at pretty big corporation. The building we are in has gym and showers we can use.

A good number of Indian (east Indian, not Native Americans) work in building. Some of which are very cute, some of which aren't, but from what have seen in showers in gym all seem to be REALLY well endowed. Granted I've only seen 4 different Indian guys changing and in shower, which isn't many but all 4 big. I'd say all at least 4-5 inches soft. One was bigger than that. 6? Maybe.

Anyone know if Indian guys are all this big? I googled but of course different answers from different sites.

Further are Indian guys anti-gay? open-minded and cool? Several in building I'd love to take a shot at. LOL

Any information or opinion would be helpful.

thanks.

There's big and small across all races, though stereotypes are generally true.

http://blog.sfgate.com/gurley/2010/05/27/indian-men-small-but-effective-penises-and-custom-condoms/

A two-year study in India of 1,200 men, measuring the length and breadth of their penises, found that 60% of men had penises that were between 3 and 5 centimeters smaller than international condom standards.

Also don't forget that some men are grow-ers and some are show-ers. A grower's penis grows considerably in length when it becomes erect while a shower's penis grows very little in length as it becomes erect. So seeing a guy's flaccid length doesn't reliably tell you anything about his erect length.

Based on the info in your profile, you are a grower with your penis nearly doubling in length when you go from flaccid to erect. If the guys you saw are showers, they may grow only 10 to 20 percent when they get hard. Don't assume they grow as much as you do.

I don't know anything about their likely attitude toward gay men or toward receiving attention from a gay man. Though I'm also gay, my own gaydar is totally useless, so I have no hints or tips for you.

Alan G

I don't know for a fact, but my sister is now married to an Indian. She had been married to an American, and the way that she had spoken a couple of times he is very well endowed. When I have seen him in his lounging pants the outline is impressive and that was in a soft stage. So as Alan said he might just be a shower and not a grower, but they have been married 3 years and she still seems to be very satisfied.

Indians vary very little from worldwide average's and any variance is towards slightly smaller. What you see in changing rooms tends to be the guys that are shower's rather than growers and thus not representative of any race or averages, these are the guy's with the confidence to show themselves more. It's what you see in all changing rooms and is what gives us the perception that we are small.

Never attempt to judge a guy's size on his flaccid size as its not at all indicative of the erect size. I've seen guys much much larger than myself flaccid grow to a similar size erect, some smaller than myself erect. I've seen a 5.5" flaccid penis simply get hard and increase to 5.75" erect! So you just can't tell!

As to attitudes towards the gay community, Indians tend to be Sikh's or Hindus and are much more accepting than Muslim's towards those whom are gay, so to put it in your words tend to be "pretty cool" about such things, but as with any guy don't just throw yourself at a guy unless you have a strong indication towards their sexuality.

your last sentence made so much sense. that is so easy to do and I don't know why. there is no reason on earth that guys are thrown into wanting another guy without knowing. it can't be explained and it's a curse and when I say guys I really mean me.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

your last sentence made so much sense. that is so easy to do and I don't know why. there is no reason on earth that guys are thrown into wanting another guy without knowing. it can't be explained and it's a curse and when I say guys I really mean me.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

ben, you may have several guys here wanting you.....

I had an ex who had a pretty impressive 4.5" dick when completely flaccid... and he grew to about 5", and skinny.

I had another ex who, when I first saw his dick, it was in the heat of the moment, and it was a thick eight inches. The next morning we showered together, and it could not have been more than two inches long, and was actually lost in his pubic hair.

There are showers and there are growers.