Masturbating in condoms

Sometimes I masturbate with a condom on my penis. For some strange reason looking at my tiny erection totally engulfed by a regular sized condom excites me. Not only is my length well below average, the girth of my penis is as well. If I stood on my head with a condom on my penis it probably would just fall off. Thinking about that and looking at how loose the condom fits really turns me on when I'm masturbating but after I ejaculate I feel just a little depressed at how tiny my thing actually is. But that's ok. I get over that feeling pretty quickly. Oh well.

I remember as a teenager looking through stuff in a dresser drawer and finding something my dad had been given when he was in the military. It was an envelope with a condom and a piece of paper in it. The paper gave instructions for putting on the condom before sex and about taking it off carefully and washing yourself after sex. I got so horny looking at those instructions and having that rubber in my hand, I got stiff, put the rubber on, and jacked off. I shot my load into it. I guess I was somewhere between 14 and 16 years old. I carefully disposed of the messy rubber and put the envelope with the instruction paper in it back in the drawer.

It's been a few years since I had a "posh wank" but I definitely found them enjoyable, maybe too enjoyable and holding back ejaculation was, on most occasions difficult and often it was all over in 3 minutes or so.

I put it down to being uncircumcised, the foreskin has to be retracted fully before putting on the condom, this leaves the most sensitive points, the frenulem, the underside of the glans and inner foreskin, exposed to the rubbing and motion sensations of a lubricated wank. This just feels too nice in comparison to normal masturbation where the back and forth motion of the foreskin over the glans is the provider of most of the stimulation.

At least that's how it seems to be for me personally.

Condoms are a "must" here if I'm to cum in MrsG's mouth.

Doesn't mind sucking it without one on, but has a "texture thing", which includes Peas, Beans & cum, send the Gag reflex overboard.

She accidently pulled a regular on out of the bowl the other night.

Sucked it half off & nearly choked.

Real mood setter.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Do these count?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Shackles-extension-sleeves-solid-head-reusable-condom-contraception-penis-ring-/201627255321?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368

You can sure get the pulse rate & temperature up with heavy duty beating or screwing due to the delayed sensation.

Damn good blowing off when your heart rates up to 100mph.

post-102002-15204864231132_thumb.jpg