strangest place u have masturbated

Time to be honest . Was wondering weirdest or silly places people have done tthe deed. When I was 18 I was a guest of Princess Anne and at a youth award at Windsor Castle for a weekend. I had to. I knocked one off in the sink in my room just to say I'd done it then realised cctv in all rooms to deter intruders. What's your story

While in a sleeping bag in a tent lying next to my dad. I was a horny teenager and seemed to have zero self control when it came to wanking. As the tent was so small I can't believe he didn't notice. Perhaps he did and simply chose to ignore it. Many years later, I walked in on my dad jerking off, but that's a story for another day.

Well, it wasn't strange but it was unusual. I had taken a visitor to a train station, 90 minutes from my house. I hadn't had an orgasm in a week, and was really horny. So after dropping him off, on the drive home I pulled over into a rest area and put my hands under my shirt and begin to rub my nipples. Within a few minutes I had a wonderful nipple orgasm without ever opening my fly or touching my penis.

But my most unusual location for an orgasm was while riding on a long-distance bus in communist East Germany. But in this case I was not masturbating but had the help of my then girlfriend. Feeling affectionate during our ride, she rested her head on my shoulders, discreetly slipping her hands under my thick sweater and began rubbing my nipples. Within seconds I had a noticeable erection, visible through my pants. Her eyes lit up and she kept rubbing to see what would happen. Within minutes I had an explosive nipple orgasm. Truly memorable!

In the chillout area in the "Orbit" nightclub, a regular haunt of mine, a "rave" club that played hard techno. Yes I was on Ecstasy (X or MDMA) so at the time I couldn't care less who saw me, in fact I actually had someone come over and give me a hand!

It's not like I was the only one performing sexual acts in that place, the toilets were a literal orgy with spectators welcome!

My previous job was delivering lumber to new homes. So, I made a point that I needed to jerk off in as many of these homes as I could. There were many times I would get there on a rainy day or late afternoon and have the entire house under construction to myself.

I've also jerked off in every state in my truck. Gotten laid in most of them too.

• 1 year later...