Nudist beach

I recently went to a nudist beach for the first time. I was Shocked to realize that I had the smallest cock on the beach. Now I always knew I had a little dick, but when I got naked on the beach and my dick head sucked into by balls, I about flipped out. I didn't realize how tiny I was until about half way down the beach I finally looked down at my dick.

On my way back I encountered an older couple who were dressed and the woman commented how cold it was. It wasn't until latter that I realized she was making fun of my tiny dick being shrunken from the cold. I also encountered a younger, dressed couple and the girl was facing me and her boyfriend was facing the other way. As I got closer I could see the girl looking at my tiny penis and commenting to her boyfriend and both of them were laughing.

Jim, the younger couple may or may not have been laughing at you, but the first woman may well have been trying to set your mind at ease by blaming your situation on shrinkage due to temperature.

You aren't going to find anyone here laughing at your size.

Alan G

I recently went to a nude beach for the first time. The next day I went for the second time, and third, etc. I caught a few people glimpsing down, and I could maybe have read into their expressions, but I doubt they were thinking anything. And if they were... then they were? I mean, I don't have a problem with being small, and I had to remind myself that I can't control what other people think but A) they're likely not thinking much, and B) I can choose to focus on what I know to be true. I dunno, there were a ton of people on the beach - no matter who you are, or how you're built, when naked in front of that many people, I'm sure there's something about yourself you could second-guess, and neutral interactions you can mistake as something sinister. Be free, man.

• 1 month later...

I'm sorry that Jim had such a negative experience at the beach, but I would recommend that anyone who feels like they've had a difficult visit to a nude beach to stick with it and try not to let fear get in the way. It's not possible to say that you have the smallest dick on the beach unless you take a ruler with you and actually measure everyone. It might be your perception that you have the smallest dick, but that doesn't necessarily make it true.

I'm not trying to make light of anyone's sensitivity about their size. I know from experience how socially disabling size issues can be. But it's important to try and keep fear in perspective. It took me a lot of therapy to reach this point myself. As my therapist would tell me, 'Only react to the evidence'.

So for anyone wanting to give the beach another go, or step out naked for the first time, try and keep a few rules in mind that will help keep you grounded. This is exactly what I did.

Before my first visit to a nude beach, I wrote down three rules that I would repeat like a mantra.

1. Someone might be looking in your direction but that doesn't mean they are looking at you or even seeing you.

2. Unless someone explicitly directs a comment at you treat their conversation as background noise. Suspicions aren't evidence.

3. Some people are just rude idiots.

The first nude beach I visited was the beach at Morfa Dyffryn in Wales. This is a stunning location, and I recommend spending time there. A technique I used to help me get up the nerve to strip off involved taking a tent onto the beach. This was the kind of small, self-supporting tent popular with anglers that can be set up anywhere. I used the tent as a sun-break that I lurked in until I was ready to venture out. I would leave the tent for a few minutes at a time, returning whenever I got nervous. I repeated the process until I was spending longer and longer outside the tent. By the end of the three days I was at Morfa, I was able to walk the beach freely with only the odd freak-out that would send me plunging into the sea.

It occurs to me that you could also do a variation of the tent technique by walking naked while keeping a towel or a pair of shorts with you and covering yourself whenever you began to feel uncomfortable.

As I say, I'm not trying to deny the very real fears I know people have, but I wouldn't be pushing this so hard if I didn't think it could help. If I had to recommend one practical thing guys with size issues could do to help change their mind-set, then a visit to a nude beach would be it. Visiting Morfa really helped me with being able to be nude in front of women.

If you've made use of all the resources at Measurection and have now reached a point in your struggle where you would like to take the next step in feeling better about your size, then I urge you to consider a visit to the beach. It really could change everything for you.

Love those points....its not always about me. I have a friend schizophrenic / paranoia and he is learning the same thing. Someone looking your direction and talking may not be talking about you. He will do that with me. He asks "those people over there are probably not talking about me right or laughing at me right". He needs that affirmation.

I used to use a big beach towel over the shoulder, draped front and back. Could always 'adjust' it need be.

Last time went nude, come out of the water and a friend says "geez I wish I had a body like yours"....obviously not referring to my penis size - cold water----think acorn- - - wrinkled

I find that in nude settings with a diverse crowd...

I make no effort to cover my penis...

but I've never experienced any negative comments.

Ditto all the above, when visiting beaches away from home.

It's actually enjoyable that people are taking the time to look, no matter what's in there mind.

Pleasantly refreshing to the setting where people catch a glance & then look away.

I have a friend schizophrenic / paranoia and he is learning the same thing...

I've seen a number of therapists over the years and have found that some CBT techniques can be useful in helping keep negative thoughts from spiralling out of control. I don't think that CBT really stands up to the claims made for it (it certainly doesn't fix anything), but some of its methods are very useful in helping you to make running repairs in stressful situations.

I've never had treatment for small penis issues specifically, just for wider body image problems of which feeling that I was under endowed was a part, but I have to say that in terms of feeling better about my dick size it was definitely actually showing it to others that helped normalise my size for me.

For anyone wanting to try the exposure by degrees method, it's important to take things slow so that you don't just create new traumas.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

When I was at university I went on a camping holiday in France with a friend. We spent some time on the Atlantic coast north of Bayonne. Most people on the local beach were naked, so we stripped off as well. I'm 2" flaccid, and I soon realised there were quite a few men there who were a similar size, or smaller, and there seemed to be more small dicks than big ones. My friend's was about 4", and there didn't seem to be many men there who had significantly bigger ones than his.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been to a nude beach several times with my wife. Three times stand out on feeling small. for the record my limp penis sticks out about 2" when the sun is hitting it and coming out of the water it is basically a pair of balls with a flap of skin.

The first time was when a family showed up which does not happen often. they had three boys guessing 2 4 and 6. As they showed up I said to my wife well at least I wont be the smallest now and lay back down only to here wow he is pretty big just as the three boys ran by us playing. the 6 year old had what my wife estimated a 3 plus soft one .

second time was when my wife and I enter the water to cool off I was body surfing when surfed to shore I hit someone I stood up only to find a girl about 15 or 16 staring a my invert man hood. A few minutes later her 10 year old brother came down by us and wanted me to show him how to body suffer. It felt a little odd standing next to them all inverted when his was hanging.

Third time was when a couple are age sat next to us and her husband was huge like 6 or 7 soft and she kept starring at mine and my wife kept starring at his two extremes next to each other

My first experience of nude swimming was at the local YMCA at age ten. I knew then that I preferred swimming in my birthday suit rather than a swim suit. At age ten all boys are the same size but as we grew older and encountered puberty, I realized that I was not going to be as big as the other boys.

That did not stop me from going to the Y and getting undressed and swimming with all the other boys that were more developed than me.

As an adult, I have been a nudist for a long time, visit nudist camps, nude beaches and never once gave it another thought about my size.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...