naked around friends

I've never been shy about mates seeing me naked since I remember. . As a kid I'd always be 1st to skinny dip.. run around and wiggle it in mates faces and now as I'm older I still do it.. I forget at times when I Skype mates I'm in the buff as I wear nothing in the house. . When was last time you saw a mate nude and how

The only mates that see me nude are the one's I'm about to get it on with! Other than that I avoid it as I'm still far too insecure about my flaccid size, I know it's nothing unusual and it's my own mind that's the problem but still I avoid it.

A few days ago I went downstairs after getting up to grab my work clothes, I was in my tighty whitey boxer briefs. I didn't realise my girlfriends mate was there and as I passed the doorway back upstairs I heard "Scott has a good package in his undies" my gf said "don't let him hear you say that" I did smile to myself but did struggle to see what she saw lol!

It's all in my mind and I do respect any guy who's "unhung" and not afraid to be seen naked!

So in answer to your question, the last time nude in front of a mate was around 4 months ago after a night out and getting it on afterwards. Strangely, in any sort of sexual situation, female or male, I don't give it a seconds thought, I just throw my clothes off or enjoy having them removed with no worries at all!

Never intentionally walked naked among friends. I did take showers in high school, in the army and at the gym; however. I used walls and towels to my benefit. I am sure some guys viewed glimpses of my dick but never intentionally.

I did see a neighbor of mine walking around naked in the locker room of our community pool recently while waiting for my grandson to finish his shower. However, if I had a 6" plus flaccid, I would walk around naked too.

All the time... it's no big deal (heh). But when I was younger i was cripplingly insecure, not just about my manhood but literally every part of my body, so it's not a freedom I've always had, but one I've had for several years now, thankfully.

Edited by Guest

When I get drunk I often take all my clothes off and parade around completely naked.

Never in public places but at house parties and at work once. My friends (mainly straight guys) are used to it and have all seen me naked far too many times. A couple of times I've convinced others to join in. (I have plenty of interesting stories) They've always been much bigger than me. Over the years I've received a lot of ribbing about my size. Most of it light hearted. I've let people take pictures (usually regret that one).

I do get a range of reactions from people I don't know. From outright mean laughter, to curiosity (a guy I worked with wanted to hold it) to pitty (mainly from girls).

I'm not shy (plenty of pictures about) but I couldn't do it sober because of my size, if I was bigger I would. Ask me and I'll tell you I've got a tiny cock but most people assume I'm just having a laugh.

Never been shy around my friends. Most of them have seen me in some form of undress or another, and I've seen most of them naked as well.

Red Scott; wanna be mates? ;)

Of course I wanna be mates! How could I say no to such a forward and polite request that fulfills the exact reasons that I frequent this and other sites! I don't have enough like minded male friends so a new one is very welcome.

:content: :jump: :beer:

I'd be more self conscious about being seen naked by friends/work collogues then total strangers.

Yes. I would too.

I can show my manhood here because we do not really know each other and our relationship is online only,

I'd be more self conscious about being seen naked by friends/work colleagues then total strangers.

Yes the two situations are completely different. I certainly pick up on that.

I just like being naked in appropriate situation, and certainly detect an air of awareness from others about.

Bit of "There's a small dick in the room" type of situation.

Wandering about the house & our outside area, I notice MrsG's eye contact interaction; it's usually an avoidance to look, and certainly no reference to my exposed penis.

That does change at times, specifically if I've used the BathMate for a few days & have somewhat increased flaccid size.

Then I notice plenty of actual checking out, and even comments on how it looks.

It's certainly the case here that if I'm naked sporting much more than my normal flaccid state, MrsG's attention is most likely drawn away from what she's currently occupied with.

Add some of the people we get naked to the situation and you notice the glances that quickly flick away.

Sort of "Opps, I didn't mean to look" type of thing.

A bit of a contrast to the eye contact with the other guys that are more substantially hung.

The glances are more like a good look & checking out. I notice this from all present, not just the females.

If it's clothed friends & speedo's about the Spa, most still react with the "was I caught looking" glance away,

not the same as the more considered observation the bigger packages receive.

Anonymity at both clothed & nude beaches is a completely different situation. I notice both mem & women have no hesitation to check out the lack of package.

Other sistuation is fairly obvious in my mind is when the normally clothed friends have a bit to mucj to drink & things turn to a topless dip in the Spa or the midnight skinny dip. I have no problem getting my gear off & joining in, the grog sees to that.

But MrsG tends to discourage me a bit, or suggests it's time to cover up.

To me it seems she's self conscious in those situations about being the one that has a partner with a small dick.

I have a huge fear everytime I go to the gym and shower that a friend of mine is going to walk through that door and see me naked.

I have thought a lot about coming out of the small cock closet recently. I think I'm going to do it soon.

It's empowering. I think being afraid of being seen or embarrassed takes a lot from us and it inhibits us a lot. I typically wear boxer briefs in the shower at the gym because I'm afraid someone I know will see me.

I am relatively comfortable with strangers seeing me, it's just friends and family that I am afraid of seeing me naked.

I recently messed around with an acquaintance of mine. We have a mutual friend that had previously messed around with him and had told me that this guy was particularly huge. That it was too big for him to handle anally. I was curious. A few nights ago we went out for dinner and drinks. When I went to go drop him off we stayed in the car for a bit and one thing led to another.

He ended up giving me head. He was really good at it. I was a bit self conscious about my size because our other friend had already told me this guy had a huge one. However, after I nutted, I told him that I wanted to see his dick. Because I was curious. He did not hesitate. He is very proud of his cock. However, it was probably like 4 inches in length. No longer than that. BUT! It was definitely BEER can thick. It was SUPER thick. Huge head. But regardless... I was a lot longer than he was and I realized.. why was I ever insecure?

I mean.. we have what we have.. We have to embrace it and be proud of it. It's a nick short fat cock I possess. I think I need to wear it proud.

Everyone knows your size and you're still HOT, so size doesn't factor into hotness.

I'm flattered once more! Thank you for that it's reassuring and makes me think it's time to get my head out of this cloud of insecurity and get on with things! I really thought I'd got over this!

Maybe my friend Topdog is right when he said its down to recent health scares which have made me feel fragile and made my anxieties rear their ugly head!

I would rather be seen naked by strangers than by friends or coworkers. Anyone here besides the guys with big horse cocks would be OK too. The folks I have met at nudist resorts or nude beaches would be fine too.

When younger, I would "moon" anyone at the drop of a hat. I guess that I am o!der and wiser now, I am not so inclined to do that.

I had no problem skinny dipping in my younger days either, but is was usually dark and the water was murky so nobody could see how small is was.

I head to a buddy's place a couple of times a month, just to hang out, have dinner, go for a swim in the community pool. He and I have seen each other naked often. I've stood him in front of a mirror and helped him deal with some of his insecurities, especially about the size of his penis (which is nothing to sneeze at - he's 6.5" erect - although I've never seen him erect). A couple of other buddies joined us a couple of months ago. We all went swimming, and took showers afterwards. That was cool. I love being a guy. I love being married and seeing my wife naked, but I love hanging out with friends and being natural and real with each other. It has really been an encouragement for me and for them.

• 3 weeks later...

No shyness here, either. It has nothing to do with size for me. While most of my friends are bigger than me, I'm probably among the least modest when it comes to casual nudity.

Re most recent experience: I visited a friend at his beach house last weekend. He's as open as I am about nudity. We both walked to and from the shower naked and used the bathroom (piss / shave / toothbrush / etc.) while the other showered in the glass stall. We've seen each other's dicks so many times over the years, it would seem silly to close the bathroom door.

When around friends who've seen me naked before I don't hide from, what would be the point as they know my size. It's the one's who haven't seen me before, especially after swimming when retraction/shrinkage is at its worst!

The thing is the heavier the flaccid penis is the less it is affected by retraction and shrinkage, so a show'er will shrink much less than a grower when exposed to the same cool temperatures, so for growers it's kind of a double "whammy"! Nature is just so unfair sometimes!