anyone bigger than their dad?

GreggKR

WOndering if others know for certain that their dick is are bigger than their fathers. I always assumed he would be same size -- although not sure why I assumed that.

saw him naked few times when I was little, didn't have any sort of memory of what his size.

now recently saw him with erection for first time and surprised to see he is a bit smaller than me. Not that I am huge (6.75x5.5) but his looked about 4.5 long hard and maybe 2 when limp. didn't seem to embarrass him or anything which is cool.

any others have same experience. bigger or smaller than father?

I can only go on what my mother said year's ago when I was a teenager and she caught me ahem...wanking, whilst leaving the room giggling she said "your not taking after your father, you're already doing better than he did" as embarrassing as it was being caught that remark put a smile on my face! Especially seen as my father did a runner when I was four!

My father died before I was born, and I often wonder how much alike we are in cock size. I really do often wonder as I look at some of his pictures skiing or in uniform.

I like to think we are about the same. Since he was foreign born, I'm sure he was uncut. I got circumcised in my teens. I also wonder about his sexuality, as my mom would allude to him being too much with his best friend on ski trips and him having conjugal erection problems with her.

You would think if she was that open about my dad, I'd have come out and asked her about his penis size, but I just never could bring myself to ask.

As for my stepdad, well, I have mentioned him often enough in posts past. Saying he is big doesn't begin to do him justice, and I know that that man boy penis comparison between us has much to do with why I'm a member here.

May I get personal and ask how did you manage to see your father with an erection ? I see that you are 23 how old is your father. A lot of the time yes father and sons are relatively the same size but there are other times that the son inherits the mothers side of the family. I don't know don't get me wrong I am glad to have what I do (5x5) but both sides must have been small since I did see my father flaccid and we were about the same in that stage.Oh yes I had one brother 14 years older but he was about the same as me flaccid.

I can only go on what my mother said year's ago when I was a teenager and she caught me ahem...wanking, whilst leaving the room giggling she said "your not taking after your father, you're already doing better than he did".

Also caught out on numerous occasions & was informed that what I was doing was "Stunting my growth".

Certainly my old man's flaccid over the year, getting changed or taking a leak.

Impression was that it was identical size flaccid, both in length & girth as mine was when erect.

• 1 year later...

during my adolescence, I often saw my father in underwear. At first I did not pay attention. But by the age of 15, I realized that his soft penis was huge. About 6".  I do not know exactly how big he is in erection, but sometimes my mother makes a joke about how he would be around 8.5".  Today, I'm 18, and as long as I can remember my penis is 2.4" soft and 4.8" erect. It bothered me and it bother me yet, especially knowing that my 15-year-old brother has a penis of 5" soft.

When I was a kid, I saw my dad's in the shower at home, or changing for swimming. It always looked huge! I thought mine would never be that big.

Then when I was about 14, I was at a urinal next to him, and I noticed that the soft dick I was holding was almost identical to his.

Some time between that point and leaving home, I caught him heading for the shower with morning wood, and his erection looked similarly sized to mine.

Now, 20 years later, I've seen his soft again, when we've been changing on sailing trips. I don't know if his flaccid has reduced in size over the years, but I definitely hang a good bit bigger than him now.

Understandable, given that it's not a part of your life experience. Growing up, I was very well-endowed for my age, even before starting puberty. Having seen me in underwear and being the concerned mother that she is, my mother asked to see it and we soon went to the doctor where her fears were alleviated. Occasionally, now that I'm staying with her for an extended period of time, we do joke about the size, especially since I admitted recently to her that (since I'm not making any money at this point in time) the best Christmas present she could get me is new underwear with a pouch for designed for well-endowed men (a specific brand, WildmanT's Big Boy Pouch line, if anyone is wondering).

Our conversations and references are not sexual in nature. It's really about the closeness of the family and how liberal their views regarding sex, sexuality, and (partial) nudity are. Since my mother raised me by herself, we are closer than lot of other sons and mothers may be, and we are comfortable enough in ourselves to be able to have such conversations. I can understand how being raised in different circumstances might change how such conversations are viewed, however.

On 12. September 2018 at 11:39 AM, pokerpro831 said:

Mothers commenting and comparing father and son’s dick sizes repulses me

Well, We've been to nude beaches when I was younger, so I've seen my parents naked. Also have seen them naked at home sometimes. So flaccid sizes were no secret. And because I knew from discussions that he seems to be an extreme grower I got curious and asked her to show me his size with her hands. I held a ruler against them so know his approximate size. I don't see what's wrong with that. :rolleyes:

@Biggie Smalls There's nothing wrong with talking about this subject with parents. It's all part of natural curiosity as far as I'm concerned. A son may want to know how he's doing versus his dad, and a mother may simply want to know how her son is doing. If a son for instance was unhappy and the cause was insecurities around his size, being able to talk about this with either parent could save a lot of psychological trauma. 

I'm not. I've only seen my father soft. He's about the same size then as my older brother (by 18 mos), who I tops 7" when hard. And fairly thick. For some reason, after I hit puberty I was absolutely paranoid about my father seeing me naked. Probably afraid of letting him down. Although 6'3" and well-built, I'm really really tiny when soft, barely poking out of my pubic hair. Big balls though!

Oddly I never had the same inhibitions with my mother. We once took a trip together. One of the rooms was very modern and had a window into the bathroom, plus an "open" shower. Didn't bother me at all to have her see my small cock. 

It occurs to me that I didn't actually answer the question.  I never really knew my father, as he wasn't around even when I was born.  However, based on my mother's apparent surprise regarding my size, I can only assume that I'm much bigger than my father.  Otherwise, I think she would have assured me by saying it was something I got from him. 

I've seen my father as a kid and a teen many times in the shower at home or also at the pool locker room when changing.

I'm much smaller then him, he is about average soft, i think 3,5 - 4 inch, never saw him hard. He never said anything about mine or his dick but he behaved always casual when nude. What I remember is that he showed me how to wash it as i was a little kid :)