Fantasies and thoughts whle jacking

for those of you who masturbate (probably quite a few of us) do you ever fantasize or have erotic thoughts? I consider myself straight but I fantasize about lots of different things while jacking off.

I have fantasized about my cardiologist (a woman the age of my kids) and about my urologist (a kinda chubby guy that I imagine has a small uncut dick), about women and also about men and even about animals mating or pleasuring themselves.

I even watch videos of some of the guys here and jack off while watching. I've even told some of you about fantasy sex acts with you.

Some of our greatest achievements are fantasy's. Anything that adds to ones arousal while jacking is got to be good for us. So next wank pretend you are about to get lucky with a woman that you know and admire. Pretend that you are going to make her moan out loud and when finished she will really know that she has been thoroughly done.

Being a bi guy means my fantasies literally have no boundaries when it comes to which sex or mix of sexes! Usually fantasies are of people I know and have not yet "sampled" or done what I would like to have with them!

The only problem I have is sometimes working out which direction my sexual desires are currently pointed to, which changes from day to day and sometimes several times a day! Therefore erotic stimuli have to be the correct type to um.... stimulate me!

I fantasize about most everything. If there is a private chat section here. I will gladly talk about them.

in video chat you can go private and nobody in the room will see your cam or what you post except for the person with whom you are chatting.

Since I don't have a cam I've used "Text Chat" section here in Measurection for years. Now though, few are in there, and many guys use the Vid Chat section even without a cam - can have private live chat with if a guy if you click on the 'private' tab next to their name. Hope we can connect SOMEPLACE to chat!

In addition to our realtime chat facilities, there is also the ability to create a Private Topic (PT). A PT looks just like any other topic but it's only visible to the invited participants. Most PT's have only two participants, but there can be multiple participants.

There are two ways to initiate a PT. If you use the User Options next to a post (below the Username of the member) you'll see a drop-down menu that includes the Send user a PT function. Selecting that option will open a new Private Topic creation form with the member's name already filled-in on the "Invitees" line. There's also a text edit box in which to compose the message.

The second way to initiate a new PT is to click "My Measurection" | "Start Private Topic" which will open a new Private Topic creation form with no Usernames filled-in.

In either case, you can add more than one Username in the Invitees field. Terminate each name with a semi-colon.

When you read a PT, there will be a "Reply" button in the bottom right of each post, just as there is here.

If anyone posts a reply in a PT, all the other participants in that PT (may be only one other) will be notified that they have an unread PT.

You can see all the PTs in which you are a participant by clicking "My Measurection" | "View Private Topics".

Alan G -- Measurection Administrator

I will fantasize about my wife and an intern from her office who has a great body. I fantasize about her watching us fuck, then two of them go at it while I sit there and watch them.

I also fantasize about my massage therapist who's is pretty hot. Imaging in one of our sessions she takes off her top and gets naked while massaging me.

There are other girls on my soccer team. I'll think about us having a group shower.