Rejection / breakups because of penis size

Hey guys,

you may have read my introduction thread about my insecurities about my size.

Exact stats:

Bpel: 6-6.1 inches

Nbpel: 5.3-5.5 inches

Eg mid: ~4.6 inches

Eg glans : 4.1 inches

I know my stats aren't really small,

but I fear that, especially cause of my lack of girth, that I may be rejected cause of my size.

How do you guys with below average stats get the confidence from to approach women. Have you ever been rejected cause of your size?

I really have the biggest respect for you guys with really small penisses. Do you have regular relationships? Or is it more like these cuckold relationships? Do you feel less man cause of your size?

Would like to get your feedback.

Thank you in advance.

How do you guys with below average stats get the confidence from to approach women.

Or men, I don't approach with the attitude of my penis is the most important thing I have to offer and it is inadequate, its not. Do you approach women thinking, she has big tits, she is acceptable. Or she has small tits, maybe I will give her a pity fuck.

Have you ever been rejected cause of your size?

No never.

Do you have regular relationships?

Yes 20 yrs with one partner and 5-6 regular guys I play around with...they keep coming back for all 5".

Or is it more like these cuckold relationships?

No

Do you feel less man cause of your size?

No

To assume you will be rejected because of penis size is insanity. I might fail my drivers exam, so I won't write the test, just won't drive. I might fail a test at school, so I won't go.

Fear of rejection = self-esteem concerns. You are not your penis, it does NOT make you a man.

I had one guy say "it looked bigger in the picture" and then carried on anyway. He must have been happy, he kept connecting.

Edited by Guest

Don't get me wrong, I will definitely approach women within the future. But to do that I need to get my self esteem back. I am currently working on that.

I have a few other topics I am working on currently, so that I don't have time for women right now.

It is just so that you hear everywhere that girth is much more important then length and I am lacking in this department, especially at my glans.

In general I think I am a good looking guy with a nice muscular body and a good job. I have a good social circle and I know that I can threat a girl good and know how to please her. But I will most probably not be able to give her the feeling of being "full".

By the way, are your measurements bone pressed? Your are above average girth!

Edited by Guest

How do you guys with below average stats get the confidence from to approach women. First of all, I'm almost 60 y.o., been married once and single for a number of years and now with a steady GF. I'm well below average in length and about average in girth. I have the confidence to approach women because I'm relatively attractive (a little heavy), tall, smart and, for my single days, relatively wealthy. I approach women because I like being with attractive women. I like taking them to dinner, undressing them and having great sex with them. You can't win if you don't play!

Have you ever been rejected cause of your size? Probably. There certainly have been women who didn't return my calls after our first sexual encounter (as well as women I didn't pursue ). In most cases, we just didn't click. It could have been my penis size or my sarcastic wit. Who knows?

I really have the biggest respect for you guys with really small penisses. Do you have regular relationships? as I mentioned earlier, I've been married once, dated lots of women and I'm now in a serious relationship with a gorgeous 5'-10" redhead. I treat women with respect and they seem to like it.

Or is it more like these cuckold relationships? Not at all. Never any humiliation. Sometimes some mild domination by either me or my partner, but never humiliation.

Do you feel less man cause of your size? No. As a human, I'm kind and caring. As a businessman, I'm successful and wealthy. As a father, I have two successful, loving and kind sons and two beautiful grandchildren. As a lover, I am patient, kind and make sure my partner orgasms at least once. I love cunnilingus and have been told by multiple women that I'm very good at it. Also, having a small penis increases the chances that a woman will let you have anal sex with her.

Would like to get your feedback. in my experience, most women don't care that much about penis size. I knew I had a small flaccid penis, but didn't realize until I was much older that I had a short erect penis.

Good luck. Feel free to ask any follow ups.

Are your measurements bone pressed? yes, bone pressed on the erect, probably not on the flaccid. As with most small guys, my flaccid length varies from 1" to 2-1/2" depending on any number of factors.

Don't you have problems with slipping out often? I've learned to use a short stroke when I'm on top or for doggy style (either PIV or anal). It probably happened a couple of times when my GF and I first had sex, but now when she is on top (she loves both cowgirl and reverse cowgirl), it rarely happens. Fortunately, I'm the perfect size for her as she is multiorgasmic with me.

Another benefit of having a short penis is oral. My erect penis rarely scares a woman and I'm easy to deep throat! :content:

There is so much confusion on this topic on the internet. I am lucky that I found this site. I maybe should stop worrying aboutmy size.

May I ask further questions?

Did you have a point in your life where your penis size hold you back from approaching a women?

Did you have situations where you were going for less attractive women, because you thought that they maybe care less then the attractive ones?

Did you ever have depressions because of your size?

Thank you for your honest answers!

There is so much confusion on this topic on the internet. I am lucky that I found this site. I maybe should stop worrying aboutmy size. My perspective, most women worth dating long term are just not that interested in penis size.

May I ask further questions?

Did you have a point in your life where your penis size hold you back from approaching a women? No. but I grew up before the Internet, so I never thought penis size was a big deal (pardon the pun). Not that I wasn't envious of the guys in the locker room with big penises, because I was.

Did you have situations where you were going for less attractive women, because you thought that they maybe care less then the attractive ones? I'm not going to say I never dated a less attractive woman who sent f**k me vibes, because I did. But I always worked harder to get dates with the women I found attractive. I like tall women with natural C or D cup boobs with just a little sag and I let them know how attractive I found them. That usually got me a first date.

Did you ever have depressions because of your size? No. Being depressed won't get you laid!

Thank you for your honest answers! Cheers!

My Ex wife/kids mother didn't bail out for anything cock size related, but months down the track she got bitter, the grass wasn't as green as she expected on the other side.

She made out to others that we had an amicable association, but saw me as a purely dickless man.

She always explained this to others as meaning that she had nothing but plutonic feeling towards her ex husband, nothing more that a acquaintance type association.

She always corrected herself to them by saying she didn't mean I had no cock, but added to the conversations that I wasn't all that big.

She mistakenly thought those she was trying to make allies, where more loyally in my camp.

Needless to say all her mouthing off came directly back to me.

I've never had a woman with whom I had a serious relationship dump me or even criticize or express disappointment about my dick size, though some requested "positions" they didn't realize didn't work with the lesser endowed.

Only a few women with whom I had quick flings and wanted to indulge some S&M type feelings said anything.

Out of the blue, many years ago, my wife said "don't let anybody tell you your cock is too small. I love my "'little fireman.'"

At the time, my "size worries" had subsided, so it was rather devastating though I tried not to show it. I began to believe she patronized me and was secretly longing for the bigger cocks of guy she had had relationships with previously.

All this before I found Measure or any other small dick support sites on the Internet.

Where did you get the confidence from to approach again? My ex didn't say anything negative about my penis and I still feel tiny and it holds me back.

If your stats are correct you have a max. Girth of less than 4 inch and a bone pressed length of around 5 inch.

You are a married man. Is your wife satisfied with your penis?

If your stats are correct you have a max. Girth of less than 4 inch and a bone pressed length of around 5 inch.

A woman doesn't become satisfied with a guy's penis, she becomes satisfied with the guy himself and how well he uses whatever penis size he has.

Have you ever been rejected cause of your size?

I really dont think it has ever been a primary cause of a relationship not working out. I do know that exes have discussed it with thier friends and usually a woman will assure a small guy that size doesnt matter early in a relationship but often in long term relationships most eventually admitted some occasional frustration. That was usually around ovulation time and some women get a kind of primal thing going at times. It is almost never enough to cause a breakup but frustration could lead to toxic and unhealthy arguments that are usually totally about something other than a womans lack of sexual satisfaction.

Do you have regular relationships?

Yes my relationships have almost all been what i would call your run of the mill boy meets girl type relationships. none were centered around sex. A hung guy might get away with a purely sexual relationship but small guys have to bring a more holistic package to a partnership.

Or is it more like these cuckold relationships? Do you feel less man cause of your size?

No i really dont at all. My relationships to men are non sexual so its really a non factor in our interactions. I am not a submissive type personality and i really cant see any direct connection between my size and my outside the bedroom personality.

Yes, my wife says she's completely satisfied & enjoys good sex.

But I do read the body language, and whether it's toys, sleeves or larger partners, it's not hard to read the reactions & know when things are being "embellished" a bit.

I'm not that green that I can't detect the difference in some orgasms.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hey guys,

you may have read my introduction thread about my insecurities about my size.

Exact stats:

Bpel: 6-6.1 inches

Nbpel: 5.3-5.5 inches

Eg mid: ~4.6 inches

Eg glans : 4.1 inches

I know my stats aren't really small,

but I fear that, especially cause of my lack of girth, that I may be rejected cause of my size.

How do you guys with below average stats get the confidence from to approach women. Have you ever been rejected cause of your size?

I really have the biggest respect for you guys with really small penisses. Do you have regular relationships? Or is it more like these cuckold relationships? Do you feel less man cause of your size?

Thank you in advance.

Really man.

you are not small, you are a touch above average length wise and okay girth wise.

My urologist stretched my flaccid penis and I got 14cm, she mentioned that an erect measurement would read at around an extra 1cm.

I was told that I need to lose weight, I had suffered shrinkage because I had been suffering erectile dysfunction (psychological reasons) for the previous year or so and was told that this factor plus age and weight gave me the notion that my penis was small.

(However, My GP, After telling her that I felt that my penis was small, I asked for her honest opinion.

after examination at my most flaccid she agreed that I was small but added that I needed to lose weight because most of my shaft was "hidden" in the fat pad.

I mentioned the urologist stretched measurement (14cm) and the GP said that I was fine and my problem was in regard to my flacid size and being overweight).

I was prescribed (free of cost) a vacuum pump and given an exercise regime by the urologist to counter the shrinkage It was a boost that the pump was the second largest in the range, ie Small,Medium,Large, Extra Large and was told to use the large girth ring adapter. (My girth is good at around 5.5")

I was also advised by the urologist that I could make a private purchase of a traction extender device from the same people who make the vacuum pump.

Cost of the Penimaster pro is around £ 180.

It would have been free if I had micro penis syndrome (ie 7cm erect)

The Penimaster can give an erect length gain of at least 4cm if you follow correct advice for 10-12 months, maybe more if you are dedicated.

I was advised to get used to the device for 2-3 weeks with a 45 minute session in the morning and another in the evening and then get to a point where you are wearing it for at least 90 mins per session.

I had a few problems at first but have learned to get the best out of it now.

After 3-4 weeks of proper twice a day use, I have both girth and length gains.

The urologist said that I had to stretch 1.5cm more than my flaccid stretch length.

ie. 14cm plus 1.5cm = 15.cm.

since starting, I have gone up to 18cm-18.5cm in full stretch while wearing the device.

My flaccid length and girth has improved and I am now at least an extra 6mm-7mm longer erect.

my wife is especially noticing the increased girth, now near to 5.75" circumference !

Only 3 and a half weeks of twice a day use so far and I have results.

this time next year, I should be at least 7.25" to 7.5" nbel with a girth of 6"-6 25 or maybe more.

If you want to try what I am doing.

I am here to help.

It does take work and patience is a virtue.

My stats are a touch above average and have a good girth.

however. When I was 29, I had a break up with a woman that I had lived with for 7 years.

It was my fault, I had cheated on her many times and had treated her quite badly.

In a final argument, she strongly implied that I had a small cock.

It led me down a path of horrible insecurity, I disregarded the fact that we had had a great sex life for 7 years and focused on the spiteful remark.

Over the next few years, my sexual confidence was at rock bottom.

I remembered an incident during our relationship when she and I were with friends in a nightclub and a guy who was drunk came over to our table and had got his cock out.

It was large, it was at least 5-6 inches soft and flaccid. It was also thick.

I turned to see my partner's reaction.

Her eyes had lit up with delight.

She couldn't hide the fact that she liked what she had seen.

Anyhow. I told the guy to f*ck off and his friend dragged him away and was apologising for the lewd display.

I admit. I felt very jealous and threatened.

A year or so into our split, I got wind that she was seeing other guys while I had been cheating on her.

I then imagined that she had found a guy or two that were in the big league.

It hurt me a lot.

It has taken quite a bit of therapy and councilling and research to actually accept that I have more than average length and well above average girth.

Of course, I also have to accept that there are a few women around that are "size queens" and there is around 2 out of 10 men that are a good bit larger than me.

However. I have concrete proof by virtue of experience that most women have a skewed perception in regard to the size of their lover's penis and also they have a media driven notion of what a regular sized penis is.

You really need to stop beating yourself up.

there is a large majority of women who will say that your cock is a perfect size.