Is it odd that I like small penises?

Its odd cause when I did care bout sex I thought just the oppiset I kind of liked big ones.and to the ever famous critics on here no I don't dislike small. A big one use to kind of well it fansanated me No more though I gave up sex all the way.Key word is small small small and the worries and the problems and the bull shit best way is make it all go away.

Edited by Guest

Its odd cause when I did care bout sex I thought just the oppiset I kind of liked big ones.and to the ever famous critics on here no I don't dislike small. A big one use to kind of well it fansanated me No more though I gave up sex all the way.Key word is small small small and the worries and the problems and the bull shit best way is make it all go away.

You gave up sex?

Yup I'm just sick of all the phoney assholes in the world.Years ago I should have gotton my life in better shape but I always meet the wrong damn people in life and I get hurt to easy. I'm better of by myself. to many people I had faith in its like they reel you in and then cast you out.im a damn nice guy and I deserve better so its like I wont have sex again nor will I ever meet any one again its really heartbreaking. I use to spend hours on this site now I come on here maybe 1 hour all week tops

Edited by Guest

I think its a choice of how people feel.myself I use to say I look around in locker rooms when I use to go to swim or play racquetball.i told myself I'm just comparing sizes. I guess I like big and small cause the dick does not make the man.any ways.but then I don't know much bout the subject any ways just how I feel.so I agree a dick is a dick.

Wise words there, Ben!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, but isn't that the same as women and gay bottoms saying they prefer a larger one as it penetrates more easily? If you like the person, you find a way of blowing an 8-incher, or how to get fucked with a little one - it only takes a bit of skill and ingenuity.

Yours from an aging cocksucker

• 1 year later...
On 7/4/2017 at 6:11 AM, lilpekr said:

I have a smaller one myself, and I do enjoy seeing other guys with a small one. Very oral myself, and enjoy the pleasure of a small penis without choking on it.

My sentiments as well! Add me to the long (no pun) list of small penis admirers. Oh, I also agree with Red that large ones tend to be a turn off for me.

• 3 weeks later...

I've always been surprised by the number of guys - both gay and straight - who seem to like small cocks, especially on well-built guys like myself. It always brings me up short when I'm aware someone's "cruising" me at the gym, even after he's seen my cock. (Soft, I'm really really tiny with the head barely poking out of my pubic hair; looks especially small perched above my big balls). On the web, I frequently get messages from guys who are turned on by this. 

I don't think they're in the majority. Large cocks are probably still more admired. But, nevertheless, there does seem to be a small but devoted following of small cocks. 

Edited by TinyJock

15 hours ago, TinyJock said:

[...] I don't think they're in the majority. Large cocks are probably still more admired. But, nevertheless, there does seem to be a small but devoted following of small cocks. 

In my opinion, it's really hard to evaluate  if the admirers of bigger cocks outnumber the number of those who prefer smaller ones. This is only my biased observation but from looking at reddit and tumblr I get the impression that bigger ones seem to be more popular. Does anyone know if there's an equivalent to LPSG for below average guys?

18 hours ago, TinyJock said:

I believe you're on it!

I know there are forums like this one. However I meant a site that's comparable regarding the statistics. For example, right now there are 9 users online here (3 members, 6 guests) whereas on LPSG it's 1,563 users (887 members, 642 guests, 34 robots). The activity over there is on a completely different scale.

@Biggie Smalls Given the nature of this site and the fact that many guys don't want to acknowledge nor admit that they may have or do have a small penis, then it's little wonder there's a huge variation in site traffic between the two. 

No one bats an eyelid when they hear "I admire large penises" but when one states a like towards small penises then, as the OP wrote, some wonder if that's strange. 

We like what we like, that's the be all and end all. 

@mike1379 You've hit the nail on the head there! Given the minority of guys that actually do have a large penis then it's easy to see that the majority of LPSG members and users are admirers and lovers of large penises. 

Let's face a large penis is deemed as more desirable than an average to small penis. As much as I'd like to see that view in society change I doubt it will be in my lifetime! 

@Biggie Smalls I've seen the vibe on here become much more positive over the last year or so. Going back 2-3 years and it did seem there was a lot of doom and gloom on Measurection and I often thought it may have been putting off potential new users. But that was then and it's a much happier place today. 

I'd like to see more of us on here celebrate what and who we are, focus more on what we're good at, our great points which we all have, and to not dwell on what we are not, should've been or could've been! Focusing on what we are not is a senseless waste of energy and self esteem!